installation error

Sunita Barve

Mar 16, 2023, 2:25:47 AM3/16/23
to SubjectsPlus
While installing subjectplus and entering correct login/password why browser keeps saying please check your email and password and try again. (Note that login attempts are logged).

Is there anyone on this group who can provide details about exact OS required for successful installation of subject plus, exact version of mysql on which it works as well as exact version of php as well as the latest instable shows blank screen after running install script.

I am unable to successfully install hence is the request.

reg

Sunita Barve

mohan pradhan

Mar 16, 2023, 6:42:18 AM3/16/23
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Sunita,
Kindly let me know which OS and version you are using.
Regards,

Mohan Raj Pradhan
Chairman
HealthNet Nepal
and
Secretary
VuFind Software

Sunita Barve

Mar 16, 2023, 6:47:48 AM3/16/23
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dr. Mohan

I am trying on various os but no luck.

Do u have any running installation if so pl. let me know which version of OS, mysql, php and subjectplus I should try on and will have exact same installation.

I gave try on ubuntu 16/18/22 but no luck yet. No idea what is going wrong.

If u have a proper installation guide do share with install steps.

I cannnot see any log as well neither it allow me to login.

reg

Sunita Barve

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SubjectsPlus" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subjectsplus/CAF6HpudZcmwuJjwmBuSa4ZWwv38%2BNESuJ0JHmiBLxPnS%3Dx9dzQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Sunita Barve, Ph. D.
Head, KRC/Library