North Mountain - permit in hand

Starbird Greg

Sep 1, 2020, 5:41:34 PM9/1/20
to SOUPA SOUPA
Update: city of Ashland has issued SOUPA a permit for North Mountain Park (including lights) on Wednesday nights, 6:15 - 9 pm, starting tomorrow night (September 2).

Please see attached phase 2 plan which is a condition of the permit, covering predictable topics (sanitizing hands, etc.) and indicating that we'll note attendance each week in case unexpectedly needed later for contact tracing.

Best wishes,

Greg
v.2 SOUPA Phase 2 plan .pdf

James Yang

Sep 1, 2020, 5:43:35 PM9/1/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Kevin J/Greg

Someone please clarify on Facebook and email as to the location tomorrow as FB says 6 at fichtner tomorrow

Joel Caswell

Sep 1, 2020, 6:09:20 PM9/1/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
We will play at fichtner tomorrow, and evaluate the Wednesday game for the following week.

~ Joel Caswell

Sep 1, 2020, 6:31:13 PM9/1/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I'll be at N.Mountain tomorrow, along with Dal Yockey, Josh Cott, Derek Volkart, Marissa Dunbrasky, Shantrin, and Wendy. We will hastily dispatch all challengers.

Joel Caswell

Sep 1, 2020, 6:37:01 PM9/1/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Glad to hear it Saint.  We will all be as present as those that you mention…..

Jim Castellano

Sep 1, 2020, 7:07:53 PM9/1/20
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I don’t believe you James. There is now way to get that group of dinosaurs all on the field at the same time!

Jim Castellano
Alpine Electric
521 Haven Rd.
Jacksonville, OR 97530