To develop hypergraph store

ngweht...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 1:52:01 AM2/17/17
to Sophia database
It seems sophia is based in riak.I am thinking to develop a data and information store based on directed hypergraph with sophia. There's already implementation from hypergraphdb. It's based on berkeleydb.I would like to know if it could be done with sophia.

Dmitry Simonenko

Feb 17, 2017, 3:43:28 AM2/17/17
to Sophia database

Sophia can be used in any system, which data storage queries can be expressed in key-value semantics.
If you could separate data storage layer interface, you may try to integrate Sophia as one of its data storage drivers.

Sorry, what about riak?

Ngwe Htunthar

Feb 17, 2017, 5:22:30 AM2/17/17
to Dmitry Simonenko, Sophia database

Sorry about the typo. I meant Is sophia based on risk?