Attention Mr. Sharon--your assistance is needed

Iamhere

Jul 12, 2007, 11:11:38 AM7/12/07
Mr. Sharon,
Could you please elaborate, in ENGLISH, about the job Andrzej Adam
Filip could not get in the USA because he thought he was overqualified
while his potential bosses considered him an underachiving Hunyak and
gave it illiterate illegal alien
Juan Polkamano? My bosom buddy Rayomorado wrote that you had alluded
to this situation but in Polish and as you know, Polish is Greek to
me.
Thank you,
Iamhere

Iamhere
More options Jul 11, 4:00 pm
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: Iamhere <dotcom...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:00:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Iamhere declares himself as conformist
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Jul 11, 1:51 pm, "Rayomorado" <r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Iamhere" wrote :

> > On Jul 9, 11:38 am, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:

> >> P.S. I usually suggest my *friends* (which do not speak polish) to
> >> use
> >> Andrew instead of Andrzej (except "super formal" situations). That's
> >> all.

> > Andrew, about your friends who don't speak Polish, are all of them
> > Catholic because I don't speak Polish and you pick on me. Is it
> > because I'm Jewish?

> No, because he essentially hates all Americans. Why? Because he
> once couldn't get a job - on the level he thought he deserved - here.
> Besides, because he doesn't quite understand your fine Jewish-American
> 'tongue in cheek' style. It irritates his and his friens' terribly.

Hey Ray, how're ya doin? Haven't heard a word from you after our
leaving San Quentin back in 2000.

What's the scoop on this effup Andrzej the Hunyak clown? Are you
serious about that garbageman not being able to get a job in the USA?
It takes skill to haul refuse? If by chance he isn't one--if by chance
he DOES have a brain, then do you know why he was denied labor here.
Possible body odor?

About my Jewish Yankee facetious sarcastic and bombastic style of
writing, if the Polkadotskis would lighten up and all convert to even
Reform Judaism, things would be much better. I mean let's face it--
Catholics are way inferior to us Jews. Did Yahweh give the Pope the
Ten Commandments? Of course not. He wanted to put them in good hands
instead of to some dude wearing a red skull cap being put into power
by white smoke coming out of a house without a chimney.

Hey Ray, did you know that we Jews invented the "Jesus On the
Dashboard" thing? Actually it was thought up by a bunch of Hebe eye
doctors and is it making money for them? Oy, we should be so lucky. It
works like this: the Hebes manufacture them and sell them to outlets
nationwide.

The goyim buy them retail because that's why goyim were invented--to
pay retail. So they stick the rubber cupped Jesus on the dashboard and
are happy as a lark. Between Jesus in the front and a fish on the
trunk, they have it made.

But the catch is this and the Jewish eye doctors figured it out. When
the car stops short, it breaks the suction and Jesus comes flying
loose and hits the driver or passenger in the eye. So nu? Off to the
otolaryngologists(eye, ear and throat docs) they go who, including
followup visits, rake in about $2000 for each flying Jesus accident.
Oy vey do these Jews have inventive brains!!!

Nice hearing from ya and say hello to your wife, mistress and
girlfriend for me. That's why the guys in the Big House called you
"Ray Longcock."

Iamhere

Omni

Jul 12, 2007, 12:27:38 PM7/12/07
So, you want to grass another sciepowicz...-;)
Once shmaltzovnic - always shmaltzovnic.
Like you beloved friend, Mr. Sharon, whose
Jewish family went voluntarily to Nazi Reich
and work for them voluntarily. For this work
there are no trees planted in Yad Vashem.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/polish/worldnews/story/2004/11/041121_yadvashem_database.shtml

Jul 12, 2007, 1:09:43 PM7/12/07
On Jul 12, 12:27 pm, "Omni" <o...@world.net> wrote:
> So, you want to grass another sciepowicz...-;)
> Once shmaltzovnic - always shmaltzovnic.
> Like you beloved friend, Mr. Sharon, whose
> Jewish family went voluntarily to Nazi Reich
> and work for them voluntarily. For this work
> there are no trees planted in Yad Vashem.http://www.bbc.co.uk/polish/worldnews/story/2004/11/041121_yadvashem_...

I don't know the meanings of sciepowicz and shmaltzovnic. I know
nothing of Mr.Sharon's wartime experiences other than what mean
spirited Polaks say in degrading language. Why do you mention Yad
Vashem? That pit is in the Ukraine, not in Poland but then again, I
don't doubt that hateful Poles did some of the dirty work. And
personally speaking, it's none of your business that I want to contact
Mr.Sharon. You're a freaking yenta...know what it means? Kindly mind
your own business.

Iamhere

Kosarevicz

Jul 12, 2007, 1:37:00 PM7/12/07
> On Jul 12, 12:27 pm, "Omni" <o...@world.net
> wrote:

>> So, you want to grass  another sciepowicz...-;)
>> Once shmaltzovnic - always shmaltzovnic.
>> Like your beloved friend, Mr. Sharon, whose

>> Jewish family went voluntarily to Nazi Reich
>> and work for them voluntarily.  For this work
>> there are no trees planted in Yad Vashem.
>

> I don't know the meanings of sciepowicz and shmaltzovnic. I know

...-;)
 Well "lingustic genius" as you called yourself, should be able
to read language of his ancestors.
 If not - ask your beloved friend, Mr. Sharon,
whose  Jewish family went voluntarily to Nazi Reich
and work for them voluntarily.  For this work
there are no trees planted in Yad Vashem.

> nothing of Mr.Sharon's wartime experiences other than what mean
> spirited Polaks say in degrading language. Why do you mention Yad
> Vashem?  That pit is in the Ukraine, not in Poland but then again, I
> don't  doubt that hateful Poles did some of the dirty work. And
> personally speaking, it's none of your business that I want to contact
> Mr.Sharon. You're a freaking yenta...know what it means? Kindly mind
> your own business.
>
> Iamhere

 Odpowiedzialnosc za slowo  winna nakazywac
 ostroznosc w pisaniu czegokolwiek co moze
 obrazac   oponenta.
 Nie ma potrzeby  siegac do  sarkazmow, ironii
 czy wulgaryzmow.

Zwykla argumentacja winna zastapic inwektywy.
W przeciwnym przypadku bedziemy miec do
 czynienia z czyms w rodzaju:

narc...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 2:21:01 PM7/12/07
Miast trolowac (roSSowac), wez sie kurwo poloz i czekaj na kostuche
skurwysynu.
Taki wyjscie ze sciepy ci zgredzie, byloby na reke.
Zastanow sie idioto.
- Masz czym koltunie?

Alexander Sharon

Jul 12, 2007, 4:23:09 PM7/12/07
Howdy, buddy.

Sorry for not replying on time.
I am usually out of town all summer. We have few of acres on the lakeshore
in British Columbia, and my wireless BlackBerry is not working there
sometime - this is the reason that some of the messages are lost.

I am not aware of AAF qualifications, and what type jobs he has applied for
in the States.

But I would not be surprised if his resume has landed in the waste basket.

Iamhere

Jul 12, 2007, 4:41:52 PM7/12/07
On Jul 12, 4:23 pm, "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Howdy, buddy.
>
> Sorry for not replying on time.
> I am usually out of town all summer. We have few of acres on the lakeshore
> in British Columbia, and my wireless BlackBerry is not working there
> sometime - this is the reason that some of the messages are lost.
>
> I am not aware of AAF qualifications, and what type jobs he has applied for
> in the States.
>
> But I would not be surprised if his resume has landed in the waste basket.
>
> "Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mr. Sharon,
In his case, does AAF mean the American Advertising Federation,
American Air Filter, Advanced Authoring Format, American Air Force or
Atrocious Antisemitic Fuckup?
I can't eat black berries--they give me a rash. Hope the weather is
cool up there; it's very hot in Southern California and a bei gesund.

Iamhere

Alexander Sharon

Jul 12, 2007, 4:52:10 PM7/12/07
Omni, unicorn, mclaren, mcgregor,jdr, :-) and several other are nicknames
used by the hateful paraplegic wheelchair bounded Polish retiree form
Scotland.

He is ex Polish KGB lower rank shethead and anti-Semite that has managed to
settle in Scotland thanks to his Polish commie security buddies. They
allowed him to leave Poland when no normal person had a chance to receive
passport - this only fact let you know about him a bit.

His real name is Joseph D. Ross, and he is Glasgow, Scotland resident

"Iamhere" <dotc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Alexander Sharon

Jul 12, 2007, 5:18:42 PM7/12/07

"Iamhere" <dotc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hi,

AAF is an abbreviation for Andrzej Adam Filip, Mr Schmock
Black Berry is known as Canadian wireless device which allos me to read
emails and answer the phone.
It does not give me a rush yet..:-))

It very hot there also, temperatures in 30C+ region, we spent mostly time on
the water, drinking good local beer.

Zei ma gezund, haver

-;)

Jul 12, 2007, 5:33:18 PM7/12/07

"Alexander Sharon" <a.sh...@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:_vwli.109401$NV3.13370@pd7urf2no...
> Omni, unicorn, mclaren, mcgregor,jdr, :-) and several other are nicknames
> used by the hateful paraplegic wheelchair bounded Polish retiree form
> Scotland.
>
> He is ex Polish KGB lower rank shethead and anti-Semite that has managed to
> settle in Scotland thanks to his Polish commie security buddies. They
> allowed him to leave Poland when no normal person had a chance to receive
> passport - this only fact let you know about him a bit.
>
> His real name is Joseph D. Ross, and he is Glasgow, Scotland resident

You know very well  Mr. Sharon, that you are lying and that
I was,  with my family taken on 10th of February 1940, to
the north of Siberia with  others 2.5 million Poles, where
we were dying of forced, hard labour and  starvation.

The fact is, that we were  in the USSR,  an ally  of Hitler
at that time -  NOT voluntarily and had no easy time there.
Only handful of us survived there, and when the amnesty
 came for us,  we all  went at war with our common enemy,
 the Nazi Germany.   The same Nazi Germany to where,
your Jewish family,  (according to your own words, published
 on soc.cultural.polish ) went voluntarily there and worked
there voluntarily, supporting the Nazi killing machine,

which slaughtered millions of people in Europe, including Jews.
You still maintain today, that it was safer for the Jewish family
to survive in the Nazi Germany than in occupied Poland,
Vilna or Oshmiany...

Ciekawe jak to sie stalo, ze jego "dobrze prosperujacej"
 rodziny zydowskiej, Sowieci  nie wywiezli na Sybir?
Musiala sie ona dobrze sowietom zasluzyc.

No, bo reszte znamy z jego opisu, jak to twoja
rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie na roboty do
Rzeszy hitlerowskiej, by ja wspomagac swoja
dorowolna praca , kiedy ta mordowala miliony ludzi w Europie.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/polish/worldnews/story/2004/11/041121_yadvashem_database.shtml

=================
Jul 13, 2007, 1:54:35 AM7/13/07
Alexander Sharon <a.sh...@shaw.ca> wrote:
: "Iamhere" <dotc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

: Omni, unicorn, mclaren, mcgregor,jdr, :-) and several other are nicknames

: used by the hateful paraplegic wheelchair bounded Polish retiree form
: Scotland.

paraplegia as fodder for jokes. Ladies and Gentleman - Mr. Alexander
Sharon, at his best.

---
Piotr Trela

Iamhere

Jul 13, 2007, 10:08:13 AM7/13/07
On Jul 12, 5:33 pm, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:

> > He is ex Polish KGB lower rank shethead and anti-Semite that has managed to
> > settle in Scotland thanks to his Polish commie security buddies. They
> > allowed him to leave Poland when no normal person had a chance to receive
> > passport - this only fact let you know about him a bit.
>
> > His real name is Joseph D. Ross, and he is Glasgow, Scotland resident
>
> You know very well Mr. Sharon, that you are lying and that
> I was, with my family taken on 10th of February 1940, to
> the north of Siberia with others 2.5 million Poles, where
> we were dying of forced, hard labour and starvation.

I have a question for you, smiling emoticonski. AFTER the war ended
and you returned to Poland, did you become a Polish KGB lower rank
shithead and anti-Semite who managed to re-settle in Scotland?
I repeat...AFTER THE WAR ENDED?

Iamhere

Omni

Jul 13, 2007, 10:34:23 AM7/13/07
I have a question for you too, as we haven't been
properly introduced yet. What's your name?
Where you caming from?

Give me you real name and  I'll answer  with no hesitation.
I have to know who I'm dealing with.

You may not be aware of it, but your  beloved  friend Mr. Sharon,
 is a professional liar. He lives by it and thrives on it - this is his life.

This is only one of few, fabricated  "info" by your beloved friend,
 Mr. Sharon, a Nazi sympathizer, whose family supported the
Nazi killing machine, at the time when they slaughtered millions
of people Europe, including Jews from Rzeszow, where
 your ancestors came from.

 There are Jews - and  "Jews" like, Alexander Sharon.
Ask him  how many Jewish families  saved their lives supporting
and  working voluntarily  for the  Nazi  killing machine, at the time
when they slaughtered millions of people in Europe including Jews.

O p. Sharonie...

Ale mnie ciekawi inna sprawa:  jak to sie stalo,
 ze Sharonowej "dobrze prosperujacej" rodziny

 zydowskiej, Sowieci   nie wywiezli na Sybir?
Musiala sie ona dobrze sowietom zasluzyc.

No, bo reszte znamy z twojego opisu, jak to twoja

rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie na roboty do
Rzeszy hitlerowskiej, by ja wspomagac swoja
dorowolna praca , kiedy ta mordowala miliony ludzi w Europie.
"Zgadza sie.
Pisalem, ze moja rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie do Rzeszy"
=================

Iamhere

Jul 13, 2007, 12:44:01 PM7/13/07
On Jul 13, 10:34 am, "Omni" <o...@world.net> wrote:
> "Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1184335693....@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

My real name is Chaim Hier from Pasadena, California. Chaim Hier
sounds like Iamhere so I choose to post using it. I presume you are a
fellow named Ross which doesn't sound Polish to me but I'll buy it
because my friend Mr.Sharon has never lied to me yet. So instead of
giving me all this bubbameiss about Alexander, I'm interested in
knowing if he has you pegged right. I don't have reason to doubt that
on 2/10/40, you and your family were shlepped off to some gulag in
Siberia and I'm happy you survived the war. But it's POST WAR stuff
I'm interested in because if you came back to Poland working as a
fucking Russian KGB bastard, then you did great harm to the people of
that nation and can understand why you tried to escape your guilt by
going to Scotland. Let's not be a hypocrite my good man. If you were a
KGB agent in post-war Poland, then how in the world do you dare
comment on Mr.Sharon's wartime status? If Mr. Sharon is on target,
then you SOLD OUT Poland. You did to my Polish brethern what the Nazis
did, so hang your head in shame. So how about stopping your beating
around the bush and come clean as to your possible communist
affiliations? Were you a KGB agent?

Iamhere

Iamhere

Jul 13, 2007, 4:13:28 PM7/13/07
On Jul 13, 10:34 am, "Omni" <o...@world.net> wrote:

> I have a question for you too, as we haven't been
> properly introduced yet. What's your name?
> Where you caming from?
>
> Give me you real name and I'll answer with no hesitation.
> I have to know who I'm dealing with.
>
> You may not be aware of it, but your beloved friend Mr. Sharon,
> is a professional liar. He lives by it and thrives on it - this is his life.
>
> This is only one of few, fabricated "info" by your beloved friend,
> Mr. Sharon, a Nazi sympathizer, whose family supported the
> Nazi killing machine, at the time when they slaughtered millions
> of people Europe, including Jews from Rzeszow, where
> your ancestors came from.
>
> There are Jews - and "Jews" like, Alexander Sharon.
> Ask him how many Jewish families saved their lives supporting
> and working voluntarily for the Nazi killing machine, at the time
> when they slaughtered millions of people in Europe including Jews.

So what are you waiting for? I gave you the info you required as a
formal introduction and I'm still awaiting an answer to my question
about your allegedly being Polish KGB after the war and then through
manipulations and possible palm greasing, set yourself up in Glasgow
as Mr. Ross. Kindly understand the longer you evade answering, the
gloomier your prospects become in convincing me and some very fine
Polish gentlemen on this forum about your honesty and sincerity. Mr.
Sharon wrote that you were KGB which means you were complicit in
suppressing the Polish population as did the Gestapo. Instead of
proving you were a decent Pole instead of a commie rat, you defamed
Mr. Sharon as a willing laborer for Nazi Germany. That's called in
America, an "end run" which translates into expedient obfuscation of
fact. So how about it Ivan? We await your refutation of Mr. Sharon's
remarks.

Iamhere

Alexander Sharon

Jul 13, 2007, 6:07:17 PM7/13/07
Howdy Chaim,

Actually I was born few years after WWII has ended.
I have left Poland as a young student in 1968 following government
ant-Semitic campaign which virtually made Poland Jewish-free country.

I have shared once on this group my z'l mother-in-law story, She was a young
student of Polish literature in Wilno (currently Vilnius in Lithuania)
University when war broke. Her Polish Christian friends associated with the
Polish underground Home Army (Armia Krajowa) have assisted her with escape
from Wilno ghetto, have been hiding her till they managed to produce for her
false documents identifying her as the Roman Catholic woman. One of the
Polish friends was my future father- in- law. Local szmlacowniks (this term
has originated in Poland during the war and is based on the German word
"Schmaltz" (Grease). Shmalcowniks (Greasy men) were 'specializing" in
blackmailing Jews for money or jeweler, and if they demands were not met
they threaten Jew to denounce to Gestapo which was equal to the death
sentence, any many Jews after paying ransom were denounced anyway.

This was a widespread profitable "occupation" in Poland, in Krakow region
along there were over 60 thousands szmalcowniks making excellent living out
of Jewish misery (Home Army sources).

Even move from Wilna to a smaller town did not help. Szmalcowniks were
excellent hunters, they could recognized Jews by Semitic facial features or
even by the fear in they eyes. To escape certain death, my future -in- laws
have volunteer to work in Germany, many other Jews done the same, and this
move have saved their lives. BTW, My future father in law and his Polish
buddies have also managed to assist known Polish Jewish writer Leopold
Tyrmand to escape szmalcowniks by producing for him false vital documents
and he also volunteered to work in Germany. Tyrmand actually wrote about
this assistance, escape from szmalcowniks and work in Germany in one of his
books.

On my side of family- my Dad his brother, both petroleum engineers have been
sent to Russian working camps on the second month of Russian occupation of
eastern Poland (October 1939)

And what Mr. Ross does for the several years on this group, he actually make
this story as his standard 'signature' which he attaches to all his emails
as the 'reply' to my posting.

He accuses me of liking Hitlerisms since as he says "My family has
volunteered to work in Germany at the time when Hitlerites were occupying
all Europe"
I understand that Mr. Ross would preferred that my family would be
rather betrayed by Polish szmalcownics or killed by Lithuanian fascists or
by Gestapo- this only would satisfy him (sic!)
Mr. Ross 'forgetting" that all Poland residents and actually all Europe
were working for Germans during the war since all agriculture, industry and
other fields of economy were working only for Germans.

This is fundamental hypocrisy of this Polish KGB trained bastard, to accuse
Jew, whose all family has perished during haShoah of love to Hitlerites.

One need a large hutspa dose to do such things.

Shalom,

Alexander

"Iamhere" <dotc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

wk

Jul 13, 2007, 7:10:07 PM7/13/07

Wredny, brudny, klamliwy donos.
Ze tez ziemia nosi takiego drania.
wk

A. Mel

Jul 13, 2007, 10:17:30 PM7/13/07

"wk" <elektry wrote:
> Wredny, brudny, klamliwy donos.
> Ze tez ziemia nosi takiego drania.
> wk

No, no, panie Wojtku. - Poza ta mala 'KGB' hiperbol - wszystko sie
zgadza. Google winno potwierdzic.

CD

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 1:48:01 AM7/14/07
> My real name is Chaim Hier from Pasadena, California.
> Chaim Hier sounds like Iamhere so I choose to post using it.

...-;)))  Delayed reply, as it was my evening out...-;)

Fair enough.... My name is Joseph Dominic Ross.

As to your question above regarding the period:
"AFTER THE WAR ENDED" -
My answer to your question is a very simple one:
I WAS NEWER and never had been, a PART of ANY
"POLISH KGB" or PART of ANY other UB, SB.

As a matter of fact I WAS imprisoned by them,
which was recognized only after the communism
collapsed and relevant documents were sent to me
here in Scotland. So, I had my part of struggled,
against the oppression, done not in the easies or
"prosperous" way. Considering, when you are
an adolescent boy locked alone in a cell, not being
sure whether you survive to the next day...

==================================

Alexander Sharon, is a liar and a cheat, whose family
( as he put it himself "a prosperous family") has a murky
 past as he has himself. One can wander, what kind of
 a "Jewish family" could be "prosperous" in the darkest
 years of WWII war or in the years of communism
(in Poland or USSR) ?

You may not be aware of it, but your  beloved  friend
you "salute" - A. Sharon, is a professional liar.
He lives by it and thrives on it - this is his life.

This is only one of few, fabricated  "facts" by your beloved friend,
 Mr. Sharon, a Nazi sympathizer, whose family supported the
Nazi killing machine, at the time when they slaughtered millions
of people Europe, including Jews from Rzeszow, where
 your ancestors came from.

 There are Jews - and  "Jews" like, Alexander Sharon.
Ask him  how many Jewish families  saved their lives supporting
and  working voluntarily  for the  Nazi  killing machine, at the time
when they slaughtered millions of people in Europe including Jews.

If you, are interested in A. Sharon's "honesty" and his "activity"
on  soc.culture.polish you may ask him for translation of this story,
which he created with the same easiness as he tells other "stories".
Ask him if it is a true story. Having his answer, you'll have a picture
and an  example of his character and personality.
Check the above story against this one below and then you'll
see and understand who really, so called Alexander Sharon, is:

BTW, Alexander Sharon, according his own statement here
on this NG - is not his real name.

Being a "stupid Jew" - as Alexander Sharon evidently  is
 - it isn't a crime.  But creating a story which is a defamatory
 material to any individual  ( regardless of ethnic origin) it is a crime.

Particularly when:
" Material  is threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy,
 defamatory, racist, obscene, indecent, offensive, abusive,
 harmful or malicious to others."

O p. Sharonie...

Ale mnie ciekawi inna sprawa:  jak to sie stalo,
 ze Sharonowej "dobrze prosperujacej" rodziny

 zydowskiej, Sowieci   nie wywiezli na Sybir?
Musiala sie ona dobrze sowietom zasluzyc.

No, bo reszte znamy z twojego opisu, jak to twoja

rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie na roboty do
Rzeszy hitlerowskiej, by ja wspomagac swoja
dorowolna praca , kiedy ta mordowala miliony ludzi w Europie.
"Zgadza sie.
Pisalem, ze moja rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie do Rzeszy"
=================

-;)

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 1:54:26 AM7/14/07
> My real name is Chaim Hier from Pasadena, California.
> Chaim Hier sounds like Iamhere so I choose to post using it.

> So what are you waiting for?

I wasn't waiting - it was my evening out...-;)
Don't be too quick with the conclusions...-;)

[...]

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 3:24:37 AM7/14/07
You don't have to be abusive. You should  NOT jump
to any conclusions before the facts are known.  You
should've waited patiently for my reply, as mean time,
a lot of  things could happen to me. There is life beyond
the internet and you should be aware of it.

As rabbi Eliezer said:
"A wise Jew is one who learns from everyone! "

I don't see any reason not to believe in your introduction of
yourself  as :
"My real name is Chaim Hier from Pasadena, California."
" We await your refutation of Mr. Sharon's  remarks."

Nothing comes free in this world.

Now, I await of your and Mr. Sharon's refutation,

of Mr. Sharon's remarks.

There is another side of  your "mission", which

you've undertaken.

You must be very young or very naive....-;)
Isn't it funny, that the proven cheat and liar, as Alexander
Sharon is -  to you is more trustworthy than a person you
don't know - never met  in your life, which happened
to be of Scottish and Polish origin.

Now when you calm down and  have digested my reply,
you should realize the this process of refutation is not
a ONE WAY process.
 You have on your hands a "loose canon" and  very
difficult task  to "refute" other story created by your
beloved liar-friend. Now I am waiting for your and
Mr. Sharon's refutation of his part of  lies and defamations
which he threw on me some time ago and which I presented
clearly to you, in my previous posts.

 I present here  two postings of the same author, Mr. A. Sharon,

who is "the generator" of the these " facts" upon which you have based

your accusation defamation against me, much  earlier.

The first the of two is a complete lie fabricated by Mr. Sharon.

 The second one is the true story and original text by Mr. Sharon

regarding  the "voluntary work of his family for the benefit of

the Nazi Germany". That speaks for itself.

The first text  of Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:58:17 GMT is a complete lie,

based of the press report, describing an incident in Austria, where

"Mr Emil BALDYGA committed a gross breach of good manners

during the International 470 Class Junior World Championship in

Austria in 2003, when  he was sailing wearing a jacket with

discriminatory text, prepared by  himself, thus bringing the sport

into disrepute."

 http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4148

and  Mr. Sharon attributed the incident to me,  writing in his post:

This highly inappropriate and sad incident from Austria Mr. Sharon

http://www.sailing.org/?id=j1lFhiB`w&MenuID=&Tkn=11174532

"creatively" transformed it into this:

"This (...) Ross (...)  walks with the slogan "Jude raus", "

"Ten Jerychiwski Ross to rzeczywiscie wyjatkowo pieprzeniety.
Gowniarz lazi z napisem "Jude raus", a Zydzi  maja sie z nim za to jednac?
W morde go. Rossizm, psia jucha. Jedrychowszczyzna.[copyright]
--  Alexander "

The last time I was in Austria it was in 1962. ( In 2003, and then I was not,

gently speaking, a teeneager.)

http://www.sailing.org/?id=j1lFhiB`w&MenuID=&Tkn=11174532

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4148

Reference materials are available on www.google.com

http://tinyurl.com/2uxvbu

The Second Text

by Mr. Sharon, which is a true story,

as he claims it to be.

===========

Pisalem, ze moja rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie do Rzeszy, gdyz schronienie
posrod cywilnej ludnosci niemieckiej u bauera na wsi bylo bezpieczniejsze
niz wsrod szmalcownikow w Wilno czy Oszmianach.  [...]

Now, I await of your and Mr. Sharon's refutation

of Mr. Sharon's remarks about me.

Jdr

 Odpowiedzialnosc za slowo  winna nakazywac

 ostroznosc w pisaniu czegokolwiek co moze
 obrazac   oponenta.
 Nie ma potrzeby  siegac do  sarkazmow, ironii
 czy wulgaryzmow.

Zwykla argumentacja winna zastapic inwektywy.
W przeciwnym przypadku bedziemy miec do
 czynienia z czyms w rodzaju:

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 11:44:08 AM7/14/07
> "Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Thanks Mr. Sharon for your most candid forthright reply. Actually I
didn't want to pry into your life but was totally amazed by the way
you are constantly targeted by so many horrendously mean-spirited
Catholic Poles. Especially by this never-ending bullshit recurring
theme that you and your family were Nazi sympathizers in contrast to
ALL the wonderful Catholic Poles who went out of their way protecting
their Jewish neighbors. We must keep in mind that all these benevolent
Poles took their marching orders from the magnificent ultra holy
Catholic Pope, Pius XII, whom, as Father Pacelli before the war began,
was Papal Nunzio to NAZI BERLIN. I'm sure even then, this Papal Nunzio
dunce was so saddened by the way Hitler's thugs were persecuting
German Jews. He must have lit candles at every mass for the souls of
the ones shot in their homes, streets and stores and then murdered in
the newly opened and beautifully renovated concentration camps.

You know what gets me? Your Catholic Polish detractors, the true blue
Zhid haters, take me for stupid. They don't know how much I really
know about the history of Poland plus the psyche of their
overwhelmingly pyschotic inhabitants. What I read here only scratches
the surface of their paranoia and dementia. And yes, it is true that
my dad and his entire family were born and raised in Rzeszow and the
stuff I used to hear from all of them was hair-raising. For the most
part, indeed Catholic Poles were nurtured on their mothers' milk of
hate in addition to the hatred spewed from the pulpits.

So you were born after the war ended, yet, you were a Nazi
sympathizer. That's quite a trick. And I know for a fact that by 1968,
the unchecked furor by the Catholic pogromists was at its zenith which
got you to leave the country. I know it to be true not only because
you wrote it but because I have two Jewish Polish friends who came
here at the same time and under the same circumstances. However when a
Zhid-hating Pole is confronted with what was going on in Poland around
that time, we can expect to read how new synagogues were being built
and all that stuff.

About your famiily's wartime experiences in Germany, even though I was
unfamiliar with the word,
"szmlacowniks," I still knew damned well that Jewish life as slave
laborers in Germany was much better than being ripped off and then
sold out by the vicious backstabbing szmlacowniks in Poland. I alluded
to it in previous posts. As I wrote, the most important word in your
family's lexicon was SURVIVAL and it would have been impossible in
Poland. The Zhid-haters who willfully lie about how "happy" was your
family to work for the German war machine have just one real grievance
and it's that your family survived the war, period. The rest is
nothing but Catholic Polish bullshit sadism and machination.

Do you have IRREFUTABLE proof that this Ross creep was Polish KGB? I
ask because anyone listening to him might take him for Mary Poppins.
Apparently you do, by virtue of this written by you which I can "tune
in" but cannot understand. You were angry enough to alert the law in
Glasgow. Will you translate it for me?

Alexander Sharon
More options Jun 20 2004, 12:38 pm
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:38:40 GMT

Zgadza sie.

Pisalem, ze moja rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie do Rzeszy, gdyz
schronienie posrod cywilnej ludnosci niemieckiej u bauera na wsi bylo

bezpieczniejsze niz wsrod szmalcownikow w Wilno czy Oszmianach. Wraz z
moja rodzina dobrowolnie zglosil sie na roboty rolne pisarz Leopold
Tyrmand.

Lewe aryjskie dokumenty mojej tesciowej, studence polonistyki
wyrobila komorka Armii Krajowej w Oszmianach skladajaca sie z bylych
studentow Uniwersytetu Stefana Batorego w Wilno- Henryk Klimowicz,
aktor, Waclaw Ginko, dr.med, pani Kazimiera Zywulska, dentysta.
Posidam oswiadczenie tych osob, ktorzy stwerdziili, ze pobyt posrod
litewskich faszystow byl niebezpieczny.

Do Niemiec 'dobrowolnie' naroboty wyjechalo sporo osob, ja znam
osobiscie 8 rodzin, zreszta Zalek niedawno podal wspomnienia Zydowki,
ktora rowniez pisala o dobrowolnym wyjezdzie do Niemiec, gdyz w
barlodze zwierza bylo latwiej sie uchowac.

Nie pisalem nigdy ze moja rodzina uciekala przed Polakam na roboty,
wladze w Oszmianach sprawowali Litwini i Bialorusini. Polacy byli
rowniez przesladowani przez msciwych Litwinow za Wilno.

To pan dobrowolnie przerobil w moim szkicu szmalcownikow na Polakow, a
niby dlaczego wyjazd na roboty byl wg pana niepzryjety jezeli osoba
mogla sie w ten sposob uratowac. Nie panu wszak sadzic.

I prosze mi nie tykac.

"JR" <j...@world.net> wrote in message news:vyjBc.
911$x25.479@newsfe4-gui...
Kazda inwektywa jest inwektywa - bez wzgledu od kogo pochodzi.
Tak twoja jak i moja. Z ta jednak roznica, ze twoja byla pierwsza
zawsze przed moja - a moja jest tylko odpowiedzia na twoja.

A co do historii o twoje rodzinie - to sam pisales, ze dobrowolnie
wyjechala na roboty do Rzeszy by sie tak schronic przed Polakami.
Wszystko jest na Goole. Warto bys o tym pamietal.
A kto wyjezdzal na roboty do Rzeszy hitlerowskiej - wiadomo.

"Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:OfiBc.
790953$Pk3.658265@pd7tw1no...
Jacku,

Nawiaz wraz z Zachciem kontakt z prawnikiem.

Wyslij przez niego list do serwera (abuse@world,net) Rossa i do
policji w Glasgow

Mr William Rae
Chief Constable
Strathclyde Police
173 Pitt Street
Glasgow G2 4JS ,

ze wariat cie obzywa od hitlerowcow.
Zacznij tlumaczyc wszystkie jego listy od dzis.

Odpowiadajac na list Rossa, podawaj zawsze date, godzine i
oryginalne swoje nazwisko (potwierdzazsz ze otrzymales poczte z
rynsztokowymi czy obelzywimi wyzwiskami oraz zabezpieczasz sie przed
ewentualny wymazaniem wlasnych postingow przez Rossa jko dowodow
rzeczowych) - takie sa instrukcje mojego prawnika, ktory szykuje sie
do sprawienia kilku prawnych klopotow p.J.D. Ross.

Olek

Ross zaplaci z awsystkie wydatki z nadwyzka
Pzreciez ten cham ci
"JD Ross" <j...@world.net> wrote in message news:
2jlnkcF...@uni-berlin.de...

> Du Sau, Lipkowski- miocie hitlerowski
>
> Jak zwykle prawisz sobie niezasluzone komplementy,
> tzw p. Lipkowski miocie hitlerowski....;-) To jest jedyne
> co ci wychodzi, ale niezaslkuzenie. Byc moze twoja
> -elokwentna suka-partnerka, udajaca Alzatczyka wiecej
> ma concetracji w sobie i gatunkowej madrosci niz taki
> miot hitlerowski - wg ktorego "Wehrmach BYL zawsze
> w porzadku."....;-)
>
> A w jakim "porzadku" byl Wehrchmach przypomne ci, jak zaczynal;
>
> http://images.google.com/images?q=mizocz&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+S...
>
> i jak skonczyl;
> http://images.google.com/images?q=mizocz&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+S...
>
> Kiedy ty zmadrzejesz micie hitlerowski? Czy jest nadzieja?
>

> "Yehudi Lindauer" <yehudi.linda...@tiscali.de> wrote in message
> > LOL
> > Ross w momecie wyzu intelektualnego, czyli przed popoludniowym
> > zastrzykiem.
> > Oj, czy nie czas odlaczyc od niego wreszcie droga aparature?
> >
> > --
> > "Der Verstand und die Fähigkeit, ihn zu gebrauchen,
> > sind zwei verschiedene Gaben."
> > Franz Grillparzer

Thanks again and shalom,

Iamhere

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 11:51:46 AM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 1:48 am, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:

> This is only one of few, fabricated "facts" by your beloved friend,
> Mr. Sharon, a Nazi sympathizer, whose family supported the
> Nazi killing machine, at the time when they slaughtered millions
> of people Europe, including Jews from Rzeszow, where
> your ancestors came from.http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.polish/msg/ad12e461716da4a0

I say BLOW IT OUT OF YOUR DUPA. You're mad because I'll bet some of
your family were Schmaltzgenommers, parasites on the Jews who first
stole their property and money and then betrayed them to the Gestapo
but lost out when Mr.Sharon's family fled Poland in favor of slave
labor in Germany.
You simply can't stand the idea of Jewish survivors, can you? Lump it,
creep.

Iamhere

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 11:56:27 AM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 1:53 am, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:
> Being a "stupid Jew" - as Alexander Sharon evidently is
> - it isn't a crime. But creating a story which is a defamatory
> material to any individual ( regardless of ethnic origin) it is a crime.messagenews:1184345041.9...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

Just those lines classify you as an anti-Semitic Scheissesser who has
an axe to grind and finds his sharpening wheel, dull.

Iamhere

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 12:24:15 PM7/14/07
Still, your "arguments" you've presented here are not meeting
the topic's expectations and are short of  proofs.

As to your question you've asked earlier, regarding the period:
"AFTER THE WAR ENDED"  - I gave you a sincere reply to it.

So, there is something you and your friend, A. Sharon should
do now to save your face and reputation of "sincere" Jew, here
in the Polish  internet community.

Now I am waiting for yours and  Mr. Sharon's refutation of his
 and yours part of  lies and defamations against me, which
your have supported so eagerly.

Are you going to come out clean or as a liar - as your friend
Mr. Sharon is?

Repeat:
Being a "stupid Jew" - as Alexander Sharon evidently  is
 - it isn't a crime.  But creating a story which is a defamatory

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 12:33:19 PM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 12:24 pm, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:
> "Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1184428587.9...@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...
> your ancestors came from.http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.polish/msg/ad12e461716da4a0

> There are Jews - and "Jews" like, Alexander Sharon.
> Ask him how many Jewish families saved their lives supporting
> and working voluntarily for the Nazi killing machine, at the time
> when they slaughtered millions of people in Europe including Jews.

> If you, are interested in A. Sharon's "honesty" and his "activity"
> on soc.culture.polish you may ask him for translation of this story,
> which he created with the same easiness as he tells other "stories".
> Ask him if it is a true story. Having his answer, you'll have a picture
> and an example of his character and personality.http://snipurl.com/bb1l

> Check the above story against this one below and then you'll
> see and understand who really, so called Alexander Sharon, is:http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4148
>
> BTW, Alexander Sharon, according his own statement here
> on this NG - is not his real name.
>
> Being a "stupid Jew" - as Alexander Sharon evidently is
> - it isn't a crime. But creating a story which is a defamatory
> material to any individual ( regardless of ethnic origin) it is a crime.
>
> Particularly when:
> " Material is threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy,
> defamatory, racist, obscene, indecent, offensive, abusive,
> harmful or malicious to others."

> O p. Sharonie...
>
> Ale mnie ciekawi inna sprawa: jak to sie stalo,
> ze Sharonowej "dobrze prosperujacej" rodziny
> zydowskiej, Sowieci nie wywiezli na Sybir?
> Musiala sie ona dobrze sowietom zasluzyc.
>
> No, bo reszte znamy z twojego opisu, jak to twoja
> rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie na roboty do
> Rzeszy hitlerowskiej, by ja wspomagac swoja
> dorowolna praca , kiedy ta mordowala miliony ludzi w Europie.http://www.bbc.co.uk/polish/worldnews/story/2004/11/041121_yadvashem_...

Zalek...@hotmail.com

Jul 14, 2007, 1:14:16 PM7/14/07
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:56:27 -0700, Iamhere <dotc...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I would not call Mr. Jozef anti-Semitic, but obviously he is extremely
fascinated by Jews and strangely enough - by the Talmud. I would call
Mr. Jozef - "comprehension challenged". Mr. Jozef was very impressed
by Isaac Bashevi Singer page 113 from the book "Friend of Kafka" -
unfortunately to this day he confuses I.B. Singer with female
character from this famous page 113 (don't even try to explain him the
difference - many people tried and failed).
As I said before - Mr. Jozef if fascinated by the Talmud - unfortunate
he cannot understand what the following phrase from the Talmud means:

"We suppose the customs-collector here to be a heathen publican34 as
it was taught: 'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a
heathen, if you can justify the former according to the laws of
Israel, justify him and say:…",

Mr. IMHERE - don't put Mr. Jozef down - he understood what the next
sentence means:
"his is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to
circumvent
him."
So Mr. Jozef concluded that Talmud teaches Jews how to cheat Goyim - I
am happy that Mr. Jozef is capable of reaching ANY conclusions at all.
So please Mr. Iamhere - don't call "comprehension challenged people"
anti-Semitic.

Zalek

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 1:19:13 PM7/14/07

> On Jul 14, 12:24 pm, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:
> > So, there is something you and your friend, A. Sharon should
> > do now to save your face and reputation of "sincere" Jew, here
> > in the Polish internet community.

I notice how you emphasize "Jew in a Polish community." That means to
an effup like you, in order to be part of the Polish community, one
cannot be a Jew and therein lies the reason why Poland has the most
God awful reputation imaginable. In Denmark the Nazis made Jews wear
the "Gelbenstern" yellow star and out comes the King wearing one. "We
are all Danes" he said while this emoticonski creep differentiates
between Poland and Jewish Poles? Get it now, do you? The more you
write, the more you try to dehumanize and the more you dehumanize, the
more honest you make Mr.Sharon look. Score one more point for
Alexander Sharon!

Iamhere

Alexander Sharon

Jul 14, 2007, 1:19:21 PM7/14/07

"Iamhere" <dotc...@yahoo.com> wrote

>Thanks Mr. Sharon for your most candid forthright reply. Actually I
>didn't want to pry into your life but was totally amazed by the way
>you are constantly targeted by so many horrendously mean-spirited
Catholic Poles. Especially by this never-ending bullshit recurring
>theme that you and your family were Nazi sympathizers in contrast to
>ALL the wonderful Catholic Poles who went out of their way protecting
>their Jewish neighbors.

My father-in- law, Hentyk Klimowicz, was one of those great Poles.
If Gestapo woulld capture him for assisting Jewish girl to escape from the
ghetto and to marry her, he and all the family would be executed.
This was the main reason that they have moved to Germany proper to avoid
contact with the local schmaltsovnics.

(...)

>You know what gets me? Your Catholic Polish detractors, the true blue
>Zhid haters, take me for stupid. They don't know how much I really
>know about the history of Poland plus the psyche of their
>overwhelmingly pyschotic inhabitants. What I read here only scratches
>the surface of their paranoia and dementia. And yes, it is true that
>my dad and his entire family were born and raised in Rzeszow and >the
>stuff I used to hear from all of them was hair-raising. For the most
>part, indeed Catholic Poles were nurtured on their mothers' milk of
>hate in addition to the hatred spewed from the pulpits.

>So you were born after the war ended, yet, you were a Nazi
>sympathizer. That's quite a trick.

Very typical for the bastards to reverse the roles.

>And I know for a fact that by 1968,
>the unchecked furor by the Catholic pogromists was at its zenith which
>got you to leave the country. I know it to be true not only because
>you wrote it but because I have two Jewish Polish friends who came
>here at the same time and under the same circumstances. However when a
>Zhid-hating Pole is confronted with what was going on in Poland around
>that time, we can expect to read how new synagogues were being built
>and all that stuff.

You have missed Ross previous gem he wrote couple just a few days ago on the
account of 1968 events.
A gem, indeed :-)))

>About your famiily's wartime experiences in Germany, even though I was
>unfamiliar with the word,
>"szmlacowniks," I still knew damned well that Jewish life as slave
>laborers in Germany was much better than being ripped off and then
>sold out by the vicious backstabbing szmlacowniks in Poland. I alluded
>to it in previous posts. As I wrote, the most important word in your
>family's lexicon was SURVIVAL and it would have been impossible in
>Poland.

In Poland it was actually impossible. Without the Aryan looks, impacable
Polish, and the assistance from the good souls that have managed to get
Aryan papers, Jew was as good as dead.

>The Zhid-haters who willfully lie about how "happy" was your
>family to work for the German war machine have just one real grievance
>and it's that your family survived the war, period. The rest is
>nothing but Catholic Polish bullshit sadism and machination.

Right on.

>Do you have IRREFUTABLE proof that this Ross creep was Polish KGB? I
>ask because anyone listening to him might take him for Mary Poppins.

Let him prove that he was not.

>Apparently you do, by virtue of this written by you which I can "tune
>in" but cannot understand. You were angry enough to alert the law in
>Glasgow. Will you translate it for me?

I have adviced other scp paricipants from Germany, whom Mr. Ross accused to
be a Nazis (they all were bor after WWII) to contact Ross's server and
police deprtment for distibution of the hate propaganda.

This sample of his rethorics:

> Du Sau, Lipkowski- miocie hitlerowski

translates as: De Sau (Swine), hitlerite litter.

>Thanks again and shalom,

>Iamhere

Shabat Shalom, haver

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 1:27:36 PM7/14/07
So, at last you've learned some Sharon's most favorite word....-;)))

But that still does not constitute any proof of what Mr. Sharon
wasn't lying about me, when he  made two serious  defamatory
accusation against me - which you so enthusiastically
supported, which makes you an accessory to this criminal
behavior.

You don't have to be abusive . You don't need to use invectives
in support of your argumentation. You should  NOT jump

As rabbi Eliezer said:
"A wise Jew is one who learns from everyone! "

 Now I am waiting for yours and  Mr. Sharon's refutation of
his lies and defamations  which he threw on and which you have so
enthusiastically supported - which make you an accesory to
Mr. Sharon's criminal conduct on this  soc.culture.polish.

 I presented here  two postings of the same author, Mr. A. Sharon,

who is "the generator" of the these "facts" upon which you have based

your defamatory accusation  against me.

McGregor

Jul 14, 2007, 2:01:07 PM7/14/07

> I notice how you emphasize "Jew in a Polish community." That means to
> an effup like you,  in order to be part of the Polish community, one
> cannot be a Jew and therein lies the reason why Poland has the most
> God awful reputation imaginable. In Denmark the Nazis made Jews wear
> the "Gelbenstern" yellow star and out comes the King wearing one. "We
> are all Danes" he said while this emoticonski creep differentiates
> between Poland and Jewish Poles? Get it now, do you? The more you
> write, the more you try to dehumanize and the more you dehumanize, the
> more honest you make Mr.Sharon look. Score one more point for
> Alexander Sharon!
>
> Iamhere

Still, your "arguments" you've presented here are not meeting
the topic's expectations and are short of  proofs.

As to your question you've asked earlier, regarding the period:
"AFTER THE WAR ENDED"  - I gave you a sincere reply to it.

So, there is something you and your friend, A. Sharon should
do now to save your face and reputation of "sincere" Jew, here
in the Polish  internet community.

"Zgadza sie.
Pisalem, ze moja rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie do Rzeszy"
=================

McGregor

McGregor

Jul 14, 2007, 2:10:00 PM7/14/07

Sharon is a cheat and liar ...so is his defender Chaim Hire

"Alexander Sharon" <a.sh...@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:tA7mi.114065$NV3.96517@pd7urf2no...

> In Poland it was actually impossible. Without the Aryan looks, impacable
> Polish, and the assistance from the good souls that have managed to get
> Aryan papers, Jew was as good as dead.
>
> Right on.

> Let him prove that he was not.
>
> I have adviced other scp paricipants from Germany, whom Mr. Ross accused to
> be a Nazis (they all were bor after WWII) to contact Ross's server and
> police deprtment for distibution of the hate propaganda.
>

> This sample of his rethorics:
>
>     > Du Sau, Lipkowski- miocie hitlerowski
>
> translates as: De Sau (Swine), hitlerite litter.
>

> >Thanks again and shalom,
>
> >Iamhere
>
> Shabat Shalom, haver

That still does not constitute any proof of what Alexander Sharon
wasn't lying about me, when he  made two serious  defamatory
accusation against me - which Chaim  so enthusiastically

As rabbi Eliezer said:
"A wise Jew is one who learns from everyone! "

 Now I am waiting for yours and  Mr. Sharon's refutation of

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 2:22:04 PM7/14/07
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:56:27 -0700, Iamhere <dotc...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Jul 14, 1:53 am, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:
>>> Being a "stupid Jew" - as Alexander Sharon evidently  is
>>>  - it isn't a crime.  But creating a story which is a defamatory
>>>  material to any individual  ( regardless of ethnic origin) it is a crime.messagenews:1184345041.9...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>Just those lines classify you as an anti-Semitic Scheissesser who has
>>an axe to grind and finds his sharpening wheel, dull.
>>
>>Iamhere
>>
> I would not call Mr. Jozef anti-Semitic, but obviously he is extremely
> fascinated by Jews and strangely enough - by the Talmud. I would call
> Mr. Jozef - "comprehension challenged".  Mr. Jozef was very impressed
> by Isaac Bashevi Singer page 113 from the book "Friend of Kafka" -
> unfortunately to this day he confuses I.B. Singer with female
> character from this famous page 113 (don't even try to explain him the
> difference - many people tried and failed).
> As I said before - Mr. Jozef if fascinated by the Talmud - unfortunate
> he cannot understand what the following phrase from the Talmud means:
>
> "We suppose the customs-collector here to be a heathen publican34  as
> it was taught: 'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a
> heathen, if you can justify the former according to the laws of
> Israel, justify him and say:…",

In Baba Kamma everything is very clear when it says:

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile"
Baba Kamma 113a. (34)
http://www.come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#PARTb

'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a heathen,
 if you can justify the former according to the laws of Israel,
justify him and say: 'This is our law'; so also if you can justify
him by the laws of the heathens justify him and say [to the other party:]
'This is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to
circumvent him.34

http://www.come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#PARTb

Odpowiedzialnosc za slowo  winna nakazywac
 ostroznosc w pisaniu czegokolwiek co moze
 obrazac   oponenta.
 Nie ma potrzeby  siegac do  sarkazmow, ironii
 czy wulgaryzmow.

Zwykla argumentacja winna zastapic inwektywy.
W przeciwnym przypadku bedziemy miec do
 czynienia z czyms w rodzaju:

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 2:38:36 PM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 1:14 pm, ZalekBl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:56:27 -0700, Iamhere <dotcom...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 14, 1:53 am, "-;\)" <-;)@world.com> wrote:
> >> Being a "stupid Jew" - as Alexander Sharon evidently is
> >> - it isn't a crime. But creating a story which is a defamatory
> >> material to any individual ( regardless of ethnic origin) it is a crime.messagenews:1184345041.9...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...
>
> >Just those lines classify you as an anti-Semitic Scheissesser who has
> >an axe to grind and finds his sharpening wheel, dull.
>
> >Iamhere
>
> I would not call Mr. Jozef anti-Semitic, but obviously he is extremely
> fascinated by Jews and strangely enough - by the Talmud. I would call
> Mr. Jozef - "comprehension challenged". Mr. Jozef was very impressed
> by Isaac Bashevi Singer page 113 from the book "Friend of Kafka" -
> unfortunately to this day he confuses I.B. Singer with female
> character from this famous page 113 (don't even try to explain him the
> difference - many people tried and failed).
> As I said before - Mr. Jozef if fascinated by the Talmud - unfortunate
> he cannot understand what the following phrase from the Talmud means:
>
> "We suppose the customs-collector here to be a heathen publican34 as
> it was taught: 'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a
> heathen, if you can justify the former according to the laws of
> Israel, justify him and say:...",

> Mr. IMHERE - don't put Mr. Jozef down - he understood what the next
> sentence means:
> "his is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to
> circumvent
> him."
> So Mr. Jozef concluded that Talmud teaches Jews how to cheat Goyim - I
> am happy that Mr. Jozef is capable of reaching ANY conclusions at all.
> So please Mr. Iamhere - don't call "comprehension challenged people"
> anti-Semitic.
>
> Zalek

By Mr. Jozef I assume you're writing about the schmendrick from
Glasgow. Mr. Bloom, by now I have a headache over this whole thing and
I'm ready to ignore the thread. It all comes down to "he says-she
says" and of course I favor you and Mr.Sharon because Jews don't lie.
You prefer I label Ross as a "comprehension challanged person?" In
other words, a schmuck? But not an anti-Semite? That's okay with me.
In other words he's too stupid to know otherwise. I guess we can find
people like that all over the world but I'll still keep wearing my
Rzeszow family crest necktie showing a schwanz. If we look hard
enough, I guess we can find goodness in every one but some of the
stuff that goes on on scp is outrageous.

Well one good thing...according to the Internet, Judaism is making a
comeback in Poland despite the anti-Semitism for so long. By the way I
thought this Singer fellow used to pitch for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Come to think of it he was Bill Singer so I had the wrong Magician of
Lublin.
Sei gesund,
Iamhere

Iamhere

Jul 14, 2007, 3:09:39 PM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 1:19 pm, "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> You have missed Ross previous gem he wrote couple just a few days ago on the
> account of 1968 events.
> A gem, indeed :-)))

I did miss it. Can you summarize?

> >Do you have IRREFUTABLE proof that this Ross creep was Polish KGB? I
> >ask because anyone listening to him might take him for Mary Poppins.
>
> Let him prove that he was not.

You're the plaintiff, he's the defendant. It is the plaintiff's
responsibility to prove guilt. Ross simply denies it and at this
stage, the "judge might dismiss proceedings" so to speak. It's not
that I doubt your sincerity but is this matter going to be left, "you
say-he denies" or do you have any type of documentation showing
irrefutable proof of his communist affiliations? Did anyone photograph
him with a hammer and sickle in his back pocket? Something else. For
argument's sake, let's say you're right. Does the government of
Scotland know the facts or did he go there with fake papers and was
able, with them, palm-greasing and a good dance routine to escape
detection? Or perhaps Scotland didn't care about who entered and
left.? I was ready to call this thread quits but I took an enema and
aspirin and feel rejuvenated. This stuff is better than the old
"Columbo" TV shows.

Iamhere

McGregor

Jul 14, 2007, 3:42:16 PM7/14/07
..-;)))))))))))
Sharon is a comlete idiot as far as legal preciding is concerned.

First of all - Alexander Sharon - would have to stand in the court
as a real  person - with real name and address. That would be
another  "?"  for him to identify himself as not only a Nazi glorifier
and sympathiser, whose family supported Nazi Germany at the time
when they slaughter millions of Europeans including Jews - but
who knows what...-;)

So far neither you Chaim Hier  nor Alexander Sharon  have  produced
any poof  in support of yours pack of lies contained in two defamatory
accusations against me.

 Now, I am waiting for your, Chaim Hier's  and Sharon's refutation of
yours his  lies and defamations which he threw on me and which you
have  so enthusiastically supported here.

Unless you give us, here in public, any evidence / proof for that what
A. Sharon  wrote about me, in at least two instances, and what you so
 enthusiastically supported,  is the truth - you and Alexander Sharon
will be labeled  as nothing less but a gang of professional liars.

Here are Mr. Sharon's remarks waiting for his and yours refutation:

2)

======
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:52:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Attention Mr. Sharon--your assistance is needed in grassing
Omni, unicorn, mclaren, mcgregor,jdr, :-) and several other are nicknames
used by the hateful paraplegic wheelchair bounded Polish retiree form
Scotland.

He is ex Polish KGB lower rank shethead and anti-Semite that has managed to
settle in Scotland thanks to his Polish commie security buddies. They
allowed him to leave Poland when no normal person had a chance to receive
passport - this only fact let you know about him a bit.

His real name is Joseph D. Ross, and he is Glasgow, Scotland resident

"Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There is another side of  your "mission", which

you've undertaken.

 This process of refutation is not a ONE WAY road.
  Now I am waiting for your and Mr. Sharon's refutation of his part
of  lies and defamations which he threw on me some time ago and
which I presented  clearly to you, in my previous posts.

 I present here  two postings of the same author, Mr. A. Sharon,

who is "the generator" of the these " facts" upon which you have based

your accusation defamation against me, much  earlier.

The first text the of two,   http://snipurl.com/bb1l

is a complete lie and fabricated by Mr. Sharon.

The second text  is probably a true story and original text by Mr. Sharon,

McGregor

Jul 14, 2007, 3:54:01 PM7/14/07
Take a look you into your Talmud , particularly Baba Kamma 113a. (34)
It says:
"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile"
Baba Kamma 113a. (34)
http://www.come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#PARTb

'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a heathen,
 if you can justify the former according to the laws of Israel,
justify him and say: 'This is our law'; so also if you can justify
him by the laws of the heathens justify him and say [to the other party:]
'This is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to
circumvent him.34

http://www.come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#PARTb

> You prefer I label Ross as a "comprehension challanged person?" In
> other words, a schmuck? But not an anti-Semite? That's okay with me.
> In other words he's too stupid to know otherwise. I guess we can find
> people like that all over the world but  I'll still keep wearing my
> Rzeszow family crest necktie showing a schwanz. If we look hard
> enough, I guess we can find goodness in every one but some of the
> stuff that goes on on scp is outrageous.
>
> Well one good thing...according to the Internet, Judaism is making a
> comeback in Poland despite the anti-Semitism for so long. By the way I
> thought this Singer fellow used to pitch for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
> Come to think of it he was Bill Singer so I had the wrong Magician of
> Lublin.
> Sei gesund,
> Iamhere

So far neither of you Chaim Hier,  nor Alexander Sharon  have  produced
any poof  in support of yours pack of lies contained in two defamatory
accusations against me.

 Now, I am waiting for your, Chaim Hier's  and Sharon's refutation of
yours his  lies and defamations which he threw on me and which you
have  so enthusiastically supported here.

Unless you give us, here in public, any evidence / proof for that what
A. Sharon  wrote about me, in at least two instances, and what you so
 enthusiastically supported,  is the truth - you and Alexander Sharon
will be labeled  as nothing less but a gang of professional liars.

Here are Mr. Sharon's remarks waiting for his and yours refutation:

2)

======
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish

Alexander Sharon

Jul 14, 2007, 5:11:17 PM7/14/07

> On Jul 14, 1:19 pm, "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>

>> You have missed Ross previous gem he wrote couple just a few days ago on
>> the
>> account of 1968 events.
>> A gem, indeed :-)))
>
> I did miss it. Can you summarize?

Nis postings do not show up on my scree, I've read his response as reply to
someone's email.
He was claiming that this particular immigration was of the hard core of the
communist Jews.

>> >Do you have IRREFUTABLE proof that this Ross creep was Polish KGB? I
>> >ask because anyone listening to him might take him for Mary Poppins.
>>
>> Let him prove that he was not.
>
> You're the plaintiff, he's the defendant. It is the plaintiff's
> responsibility to prove guilt. Ross simply denies it and at this
> stage, the "judge might dismiss proceedings" so to speak. It's not
> that I doubt your sincerity but is this matter going to be left, "you
> say-he denies" or do you have any type of documentation showing
> irrefutable proof of his communist affiliations? Did anyone photograph
> him with a hammer and sickle in his back pocket? Something else. For
> argument's sake, let's say you're right. Does the government of
> Scotland know the facts or did he go there with fake papers and was
> able, with them, palm-greasing and a good dance routine to escape
> detection? Or perhaps Scotland didn't care about who entered and
> left.? I was ready to call this thread quits but I took an enema and
> aspirin and feel rejuvenated. This stuff is better than the old
> "Columbo" TV shows.
>
> Iamhere

You don't know the reality of Poland under the communist rule.
It was virtually impossible to obtain traveling passport. Certain type of
people like artists, scientists, journalists were allowed to travel abroad
but without the families.
And here we have Mr. Ross, not an academician, not even a university
graduate is allow to leave Poland settle in Scotland with all his family.
Why don't ask him about the circumstances that he was allowed to leave
Poland with all his family and what year was it.

This question was already asked him several times - he declined the answer.

Perhaps he will answer to you. Good luck

Adam R. Tomaszewski

Jul 14, 2007, 5:34:51 PM7/14/07

"Alexander Sharon" <a.sh...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

sharon you are fuc...putz!! bezczelny tepy mosiek ktory obrabia dupe
kazdemu, takiego tepego, podlego chama to ze swieca szukac ,bez swiecy
znajdziesz na sciepie!!

McGregor

Jul 14, 2007, 6:11:24 PM7/14/07

"Alexander Sharon" <a.sh...@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:VZami.115176$NV3.24774@pd7urf2no...

You are a liar... you sucked you  lies with your mothers milk,
as Yitzhak Shamir would say it..

I give you 2 texts  as a proof  of your lies about me.
But first - this is your genuine text about yiour family past.

"Zgadza sie.
Pisalem, ze moja rodzina wyjechala dobrowolnie do Rzeszy, gdyz schronienie
posrod cywilnej ludnosci niemieckiej u bauera na wsi bylo bezpieczniejsze
niz wsrod szmalcownikow w Wilno czy Oszmianach. [...]

1)

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:52:10 GMT
Omni, unicorn, mclaren, mcgregor,jdr, :-) and several other are nicknames
used by the hateful paraplegic wheelchair bounded Polish retiree form
Scotland.

He is ex Polish KGB lower rank shethead and anti-Semite that has managed to
settle in Scotland thanks to his Polish commie security buddies. They
allowed him to leave Poland when no normal person had a chance to receive
passport - this only fact let you know about him a bit.

His real name is Joseph D. Ross, and he is Glasgow, Scotland resident

"Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

My name is Joseph Dominic Ross.

As to  the question regarding the period:
"AFTER THE WAR ENDED" -
My answer to the question is a very simple one:
I WAS NEWER and never had been, a PART of ANY
"POLISH KGB" or PART of ANY other UB, SB.

As a matter of fact I WAS imprisoned by them,
which was recognized only after the communism
collapsed and relevant documents were sent to me
here in Scotland. So, I had my part of struggled,
against the oppression, done not in the easies or
"prosperous" way. Considering, when you are
an adolescent boy locked alone in a cell, not being
sure whether you survive to the next day...

==================================

BUT - Alexander Sharon, is a liar and a cheat, whose family
( as he put it himself "a prosperous family") has a murky
 past as he has himself. One can wander, what kind of
 a "Jewish family" could be "prosperous" in the darkest
 years of WWII war or in the years of communism
(in Poland or USSR) ?

A. Sharon, is a professional liar.  He lives by it and thrives
on it - this is his life.

This is only one of few, fabricated  "facts" by  Sharon,
[...]

-;)

Jul 14, 2007, 6:45:49 PM7/14/07

"Alexander Sharon" <a.sh...@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:pISli.111821$NV3.23002@pd7urf2no...
> volunteered to work in Germany at the  time when Hitlerites were occupying
> all Europe"

Olo... be reasonable and use your brain. Below is your text
quoted  by me. Which one out of these  words, written by you
  and  quoted by me here - is a lie?  This all about you and
your family's past - written by you. Where then,
are in your text,  my  lies?  Tell me that.

o...@world.net> wrote:
>>> "Iamhere" <
dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> messagenews:1184335693....@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

>>> I have a question for you too, as we haven't been
>>> properly introduced yet. What's your name?
>>> Where you caming from?
>>>
>>> Give me you real name and  I'll answer  with no hesitation.
>>> I have to know who I'm dealing with.
>>>
>>> You may not be aware of it, but your  beloved  friend Mr. Sharon,

>>>  is a professional liar. He lives by it and thrives on it - this is his
>>> life.
>>>
>>> This is only one of few, fabricated  "info" by your beloved friend,
>>>  Mr. Sharon, a Nazi sympathizer, whose family supported the

>>> Nazi killing machine, at the time when they slaughtered millions
>>> of people Europe, including Jews from Rzeszow, where
>>>  your ancestors came from.
>>>
>>>  There are Jews - and  "Jews" like, Alexander Sharon.
>>> Ask him  how many Jewish families  saved their lives supporting
>>> and  working voluntarily  for the  Nazi  killing machine, at the time
>>> when they slaughtered millions of people in Europe including Jews.

Alexander Sharon

Jul 14, 2007, 8:15:26 PM7/14/07

"Adam R. Tomaszewski" <artoma...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Jak tam zkomputerozowana piekarnia w Waterbury, CT, polaczku?

"Nazywam sie Adam Tomaszewski, od lat 15 mieszkam w USA, zonaty, trojka
dzieci 19, 16 i 9 lat.
Pracuje jako kierownik piekarni a oporocz tego wraz z synem prowadzimy mala
firme komputerowa".

Iamhere

Jul 21, 2007, 3:09:09 PM7/21/07
On Jul 14, 5:34 pm, "Adam R. Tomaszewski"
<artomaszew...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> "AlexanderSharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> > "Iamhere" <dotcom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> znajdziesz na sciepie!!- Hide quoted text -

I'll bet you clean your teeth with toilet paper. In your case, the
openings are identical.

Iamhere

Panslavista

Jul 21, 2007, 5:30:49 PM7/21/07
Użytkownik "Iamhere " <dotc...@yahoo.com> napisał:

Pierdolone parchło! POLSKA TYLKO DLA POLAKÓW - SŁOWIAN i ŻYDÓW.

Kierownik Sciepy

Jul 21, 2007, 5:30:49 PM7/21/07
Użytkownik "Iamhere " <dotc...@yahoo.com> napisał:

Taka mam DOBRA koncepcje.
Oczekuje glosow za do poniedzalku!

Kierownik Sciepy.

fatso

Jul 21, 2007, 5:30:52 PM7/21/07
Użytkownik "Iamhere " <dotc...@yahoo.com> napisał:

Iamhere strzeliles se chuju we wlasna stope!

Chujom sie spodobalo to strzelenie sobie w stopke.
Powielaja az do usranej smierci chyba beda to robic.
ja moge sobie odpoczac

fatso

mkarwan

Jul 21, 2007, 5:30:52 PM7/21/07
Użytkownik Iamhere <dotc...@yahoo.com> napisał:

Po raz kolejny ostrzegam Pana, że w swoich listach w bezprawny sposób adres
e-mail dotc...@yahoo.com podaje Pan jako swój.
Adres e-mail dotc...@yahoo.com używam od dawna i nikt inny nie ma do
niego dostępu.
Ostrzegam Pana, że w sposób bezprawny podszywa się Pan pode mnie, chcąc
wywołać wrażenie, że Pańskie listy zostały napisane przeze mnie.
Zgodnie z art. 212 § 1 i 2 KK jest to czyn zabroniony

brat_olin

Jul 21, 2007, 5:31:22 PM7/21/07
Użytkownik "Iamhere " <dotc...@yahoo.com> napisał:

Pan nie katolik, p. Iamhere ?

Leszek
--
Smart questions to stupid answers

Kierownik Sciepy

Jul 21, 2007, 6:38:44 PM7/21/07
Spinacz biurowy, brat_olin <brat...@yahoo.com>!

Mamy 9400 postow, znaczy rekord w kabzie. 10 tysiecy nie wiadomo, bo
cos chopcy oklapli.

Kierownik Sciepy

Jul 21, 2007, 6:44:01 PM7/21/07
Spinacz biurowy, Panslavista <pansl...@wp.pl>!