Why are Nazi Drecvolk so Hostile to Asians?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 26, 2019, 11:15:40 AM12/26/19
It seems that the Nazi dreckvolk who infest Usenet seem so hostile to
people of east Asian and southeast Asian descent.

Why, when Dr. Andrew Chung started posting, they had a complete hissy
fit!

Michael

Loose Cannon

Dec 26, 2019, 11:30:46 AM12/26/19
slanted eyes = inferior race

Carolina Reb

Dec 26, 2019, 11:36:40 AM12/26/19
slanty eyes = pud pounding

Michael Ejercito

Dec 26, 2019, 11:51:42 AM12/26/19
Dr. Chung is a cardiologist, while the most you could be is a methologist!

You are just jealous of those among us who have slanty eyes.

Could it be that so many of them are in loving relationships?

Two beautiful couples.

http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 26, 2019, 11:54:14 AM12/26/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
Your hero and butt buddy, Kevin Alfred Strom, did pud pounding while
watching kiddie porn!

Christopher Charles Morton was right about you dreckvolk!

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/M3A15lg6hT8/GpMh-y9fAQAJ

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2019, 12:28:17 PM12/28/19

"Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message

>On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 08:15:53 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> It seems that the Nazi dreckvolk who infest Usenet seem so hostile to
>>people of east Asian and southeast Asian descent.

>Yup.

>Indeed.

>We, sure are.

>No doubt, about it.

>You got, that right.

>> Why, when Dr. Andrew Chung started posting, they had a complete hissy
>>fit!

>Why, when gook Andrew B Chung started infesting these groups, it was
>TWO Oriental gooks too many. Don't you subpeople got, your own gook
>groups???
Mangina, there is nothing wrong with Orientals posting in these
newsgroups!

Michael

Loose Cannon

Dec 28, 2019, 12:43:48 PM12/28/19
One is already too much. It's bad enough we have you, we don't need Dr. Dung trolling with his jew-loving bullshit.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2019, 1:29:40 PM12/28/19
Judenhass is bullshit.

You are just jealous of Orientals because they are better than you!

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/VrTmGQ9-0D8/JLTkZM_RAwAJ

Walt Hampton works as a "technician"(??) in the porn industry.

Samuel Chao Chung Ting wins Nobel Prize in physics, at the age of 40.

NEMO

Dec 28, 2019, 2:38:27 PM12/28/19

In article <627ad4ff-b70a-4a38...@googlegroups.com>,
Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
> entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
> Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

Susan Cohen

Dec 28, 2019, 3:26:45 PM12/28/19
'Samuel Chao Chung Ting' sounds like a fucking doorbell. Can't these
gooks take human names, or even steal a Mexican one like you did?

NEMO

Dec 28, 2019, 3:36:15 PM12/28/19

In article <9cef0f5h9eoe2o02l...@4ax.com>,
NOT Susan Cohen, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

> 'Samuel Chao Chung Ting' sounds like a fucking doorbell.

He won a Nobel Prize in physics when he was 40.

You are a shiteating loser who's married to a pig.

You are not worth the filth under his fingernails, and you
know it. And it's driving you mad. Good!

Carolina Reb

Dec 28, 2019, 3:46:05 PM12/28/19
non sequitur - A statement having little or no relevance to what
preceded it.
Origin of non sequitur - Latin: it does not follow
An inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the
premises.
A statement containing an illogical conclusion.
Commonly used by Canadian homosexual Jews.

Non sequitur rant-fest on the horse world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27he61wrYyA

NEMO

Dec 28, 2019, 3:52:41 PM12/28/19

In article <a2b106d7-c774-4092...@googlegroups.com>,

NEMO

Dec 28, 2019, 4:26:14 PM12/28/19

In article <sDPNF.150852$5l2....@usenetxs.com>,
The Peeler <finish...@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>> 'Samuel Chao Chung Ting' sounds like a fucking doorbell. Can't these
>> gooks take human names, or even steal a Mexican one like you did?

> He's a Nobel Prize winner, Loose Sphincter. Look, what YOU are: a cowardly
> bigmouthed Usenet troll! LOL

The poor shiteater knows it... and it's driving him mad. LOL!

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2019, 10:26:26 AM12/29/19

"NEMO" wrote in message news:qu8ebu$804$1...@pcls7.std.com...

>In article <9cef0f5h9eoe2o02l...@4ax.com>,
>NOT Susan Cohen, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

>> 'Samuel Chao Chung Ting' sounds like a fucking doorbell.
The forger is so ashamed of his beleifs, he forged Susan!

>He won a Nobel Prize in physics when he was 40.
You got that right!

>You are a shiteating loser who's married to a pig.

>You are not worth the filth under his fingernails, and you
>know it. And it's driving you mad. Good!

We all put these nithings in their place!

Michael

Zaire

Dec 29, 2019, 10:40:30 AM12/29/19
On Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 11:15:40 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:
Chung's a moron, not because he's asian, but because he is a hungry moron.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2019, 11:25:37 AM12/29/19

"Zaire" wrote in message
Explain how Dr. Chung is a moron.

Michael

Loose Cannon

Dec 29, 2019, 1:17:43 PM12/29/19
#1) He's a gook

#2) He supports the judenschwein

#2) He associates with the like of you

Carolina Reb

Dec 29, 2019, 3:11:04 PM12/29/19
Right on all counts!

Carolina Reb

NEMO

Dec 29, 2019, 3:21:25 PM12/29/19

In article <p4rh0f9if8mpn0etq...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> WHY??
> http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
> "Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera

You REALLY don't know, you dumb shiteater?

Zaire

Dec 29, 2019, 3:28:36 PM12/29/19
Give me a break. He posts crap after crap after crap.

Zaire

Dec 29, 2019, 3:30:38 PM12/29/19
He trolls and posts about hunger. He gives faulty advice to diabetics on other newsgroups. He thinks he knows where it's at, but he doesn't. You are defending him because he's Asian. I could care less about his race.

Zaire

Dec 29, 2019, 3:38:01 PM12/29/19
And another thing...I have renounced my white skin. Standing tall with Rosanna Arquette who is ashamed of being white and privileged, I too was ashamed of my white skin until I became a black man from Africa. I am so PC it's not even funny.

Carolina Reb

Dec 29, 2019, 4:17:07 PM12/29/19

Michael Ejercito

Dec 31, 2019, 12:19:25 PM12/31/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:%4kNF.109338$5g3....@usenetxs.com...

>On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 08:30:44 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, whined again:

>>> It seems that the Nazi dreckvolk who infest Usenet seem so hostile to
>>> people of east Asian and southeast Asian descent.
>>>
>>> Why, when Dr. Andrew Chung started posting, they had a complete hissy
>>> fit!
>>>
>>> Michael
>>
>> slanted eyes = inferior race

>LAME way of trying to cope with your own perceived inferiority. Everyone
>instantly sees what you are trying to do, you inferior nazoid!

He demonstrates his inferior character with every post!

Michael