OpenSNP.org is down and there is not much activity here either . .

Philip Rhoades P

Sep 3, 2017, 6:44:32 AM9/3/17
to openSNP: development & operation
People,

It looks like there is still recent activity on GitHub so I am guessing this project is still going but the web site is not currently responding . .

Should I still be asking questions here or on GitHub?

I have some familiarity with Rails and Postgres but I want to know if it is worth spending time on this project or whether I should just shell out (again) for analyses on one or more of the commercial sites . .

Thanks,

Phil.

Bastian Greshake Tzovaras

Sep 3, 2017, 10:06:31 AM9/3/17
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hey Philip,
Thanks for getting in touch with us! We've moved the most of our communications to Gitter: https://gitter.im/openSNP/snpr

And the GitHub issues are another place where much is happening. I've seen that you found those already.

Either way is fine for getting in touch. Whatever works best for you! Thanks to Helge the website is up again.

 I'm at a wedding today, that's why any detailed discussions on my part will have to wait for tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday!
Bastian

--
Sent from a mobile device

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours

Philip Rhoades

Sep 3, 2017, 10:38:12 AM9/3/17

On 2017-09-04 00:06, 'Bastian Greshake Tzovaras' via openSNP:
development & operation wrote:
> Hey Philip,
> Thanks for getting in touch with us! We've moved the most of our
> communications to Gitter: https://gitter.im/openSNP/snpr

Ah . . excellent!

> And the GitHub issues are another place where much is happening. I've
> seen that you found those already.
>
> Either way is fine for getting in touch. Whatever works best for you!
> Thanks to Helge the website is up again.

Yes, thanks Helge too!

> I'm at a wedding today, that's why any detailed discussions on my
> part will have to wait for tomorrow.

No urgency, I imagine I will involved with this project for some time .
.

> Have a great Sunday!

Well mine's just over (Sydney time) and it was a good day but your
Sunday probably has some way to go so enjoy yours now!

Regards,

Phil.
> Google Groups "openSNP: development & operation" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/snpr-development/QbvMJkvmWxU/unsubscribe.
> snpr-developme...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to