Re: [search-guard group] Dynamic dls filter

SG

Aug 2, 2017, 4:22:05 AM8/2/17
to search...@googlegroups.com
Currently only the user can be resolved dynamically:

_dls_: '{"term" : {"myfield" : "${user_name}"}}'

Currently i see no other way than creating 50 roles. Should be too hard to write a script which generates the appropriate yml for that.
If have an idea which could make this easier pls. do not hesitate to file a feature request.

> Am 31.07.2017 um 11:20 schrieb rohit chaudhary <rohitcha...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a dashboard, which contains data from different regions. So, if I want to filter out data for user specific to region then how to proceed:
>
> One way is to create roles for each region and in dls filter data by region. So, for 50 regions, I will have to make 50 roles.
>

> So, is there any other way I should proceed?
> Is it possible to dynamically filter data according to user region using dls or something else?
>
> Thanks in advance.

7758...@qq.com

Nov 16, 2017, 10:08:42 PM11/16/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
I also encountered this problem. I need to set a user can only access the last two days of data.Is there any way to dynamically filter data? How to modify the source code?
在 2017年8月2日星期三 UTC+8下午4:22:05,Search Guard写道:

SG

Nov 17, 2017, 8:42:27 AM11/17/17
to search...@googlegroups.com
this will come in SG 6

And pls. keep in mind that you need to obtain a license if you use the DLS feature! You can contact sa...@floragunn.com for that.
Sourcecode modification for the DLS FLS module is not permitted because this module is not licendes under the ASL2.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/search-guard/5dd09ba9-9e1f-4949-bce8-13aa6a801d83%40googlegroups.com.

like a kid

Nov 20, 2017, 1:22:40 AM11/20/17
to search-guard
That's great! When will SG 6 come?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Search Guard Community Forum" group.

7758...@qq.com

Nov 27, 2017, 8:43:27 PM11/27/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
 why there isn't content  in searchguard index?