DTW implementation

Kunal Grover

Feb 6, 2016, 7:17:12 AM2/6/16
to scikit-image
Hi,

I am interested to be a part of this community.  I went through the last year's proposed projects at GSoC and DTW was one of them.  Was it taken up? Otherwise, I would like to take it up as my GSoC project for this year.

Regards.

Stéfan van der Walt

Feb 7, 2016, 4:13:01 AM2/7/16
to scikit-image
Hi Kunal
Thank you for your interest in improving scikit-image!

I cannot speak for the rest of the team, but due to other scikit-image
related commitments I will not take part in GSoC this year.

Best regards
Stéfan

Himanshu Mishra

Feb 7, 2016, 8:30:41 AM2/7/16
to scikit...@googlegroups.com
Hey Stéfan,

The last date for applying under PSF umbrella is March 7, exactly one month from now. I guess we have good time to take a decision regarding GSoC participation.

--
Himanshu Mishra

Kunal Grover

Feb 7, 2016, 8:37:54 AM2/7/16
to scikit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Himanshu and Stéfan,

Thank you for your replies.
Could you suggest some other person who would be interested to mentor this project.