tic duration is going through the roof

Morris Stoll

Mar 13, 2017, 7:20:29 AM3/13/17
to Schemaverse
So i started playing Schemaverse with my friends lately, the current tick has been going on for multiple hours.
 I would like to know if there's a problem with the server or the database?

Morris Stoll

Mar 13, 2017, 10:43:09 AM3/13/17
to Schemaverse
The tick has been lasting 6 hours now, this is ridiculous.

Abstrct

Mar 13, 2017, 1:13:20 PM3/13/17
to Schemaverse
Sometimes things get a bit stuck, this looks like one of those cases. They system does have a lot of users on it though so a game can get a bit lengthy as it works through all the scripts.

If you want a more reliable/controllable experience, you should setup your own system. The SchemaVersus system may even be best as it lets you create pre-set maps and specify which users are involved in a round.

https://github.com/abstrct/schemaverse

Anyways, sorry it's not performing overly well. I'll run some maintenance and see if that helps.

-Josh

Morris Stoll

Mar 13, 2017, 4:48:04 PM3/13/17
to schem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the response, i'll definetively give schemaversus a go.