How do I load all pages into the preview of my document?

Bharath Krishnan

Sep 27, 2016, 1:18:03 PM9/27/16
to sage-support
I am unable to load all the pages in my document. I have 6 pages and only one shows up in the preview. Here is the link to my file.

I need this fixed as quickly as possible. Can you please help?

David Joyner

Sep 27, 2016, 1:21:04 PM9/27/16
to SAGE support
FYI, I get a "Opening '2016-08-31-191845.tex' publicly not yet
supported." error when i click on your link.

Dima Pasechnik

Sep 27, 2016, 1:23:24 PM9/27/16
to sage-support, sage-...@googlegroups.com
wrong forum; I forward to the right one, sage-cloud.

William Stein

Sep 27, 2016, 1:24:37 PM9/27/16
to sage-support
You have to fix the errors. If you click on the red button labeled
"Issues", you'll see a link to the first error.

If you want to compile with errors, click build and change

pdflatex -synctex=1 -interact=errorstopmode

pdflatex -synctex=1 -interact=nonstopmode

and hit enter.

All SMC support questions should go to the SMC support system, which
you access by clicking the "Help" button in the upper right.

> --

William (http://wstein.org)
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 10.23.40 AM.png

William Stein

Sep 27, 2016, 2:14:32 PM9/27/16
to sage-cloud, sage-support
Fixed there -- incidentally, this is related to
https://github.com/sagemathinc/smc/issues/156
> --

Best Regards,
William Stein