Re: How do I load all pages into the preview of my document?

Dima Pasechnik

Sep 27, 2016, 1:23:28 PM9/27/16
to sage-support, sage-...@googlegroups.com
wrong forum; I forward to the right one, sage-cloud.

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 5:18:03 PM UTC, Bharath Krishnan wrote:
I am unable to load all the pages in my document. I have 6 pages and only one shows up in the preview. Here is the link to my file.

I need this fixed as quickly as possible. Can you please help?

William Stein

Sep 27, 2016, 1:36:38 PM9/27/16
to sage-cloud, sage-support
Fixed there -- incidentally, this is related to
https://github.com/sagemathinc/smc/issues/156

Best Regards,
William Stein

CEO, SageMath, Inc.