Re: [10BitWorks] Miter Saw Work Bench- Help this saturday

tookys3

Aug 22, 2017, 7:17:21 PM8/22/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
We're looking to finish up the miter saw work bench this weekend.   Plan to meet up at 2. Should only take 2 hours I think. But no guarantee.

Anybody able to come lend a hand?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

I can't make it Saturday, I'll be out of town.

On Aug 22, 2017 6:17 PM, "10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3" <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
We're looking to finish up the miter saw work bench this weekend.   Plan to meet up at 2. Should only take 2 hours I think. But no guarantee.

Anybody able to come lend a hand?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

Aug 25, 2017, 10:20:32 AM8/25/17
to 10BitWorks
Guys,

I know the maker in all of us wants us to go to the space.  But, I'd like to caution y'all.  We are expecting not only the rain, but a deluge of people from the coast.

The mayor has said, “We can’t stress this enough. If you don’t have to travel, stay home.”

If the rain is as bad as expected, or even close, anyone on the south and east sides of town needs to shelter in place and not travel to the space.  If the track alters much at all, the central and north central/hill country could get inundated.  I don't want to see people drive to the space and then find that they have no way to get home.

So I'm just hoping that you will all exercise your best judgement.  Better safe than sorry.  Plus once the rain abates I'll be available on weeknights to help with the tables.

john

john vanhoozer

Aug 25, 2017, 10:21:08 AM8/25/17
to 10BitWorks

Peggy Guillory

Aug 25, 2017, 1:20:23 PM8/25/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
Thank you John for your update and warnings.
I will stay and work with the Residents here at Saint Francis Nursing Home.

Thank you again,
Peggy

tookys3

Aug 26, 2017, 9:03:14 AM8/26/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of pguillory424
I will go ahead and cancel working on the miter saw this weekend and plan on next weekend.