Does anyone know the make/model of the yellow CNC machine?

Chris Jorgensen

Jun 21, 2015, 11:52:49 AM6/21/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to set up the machine as a default in camworks, but I need specifications from the manufacturer in order to do that.

Thanks in advance!

Don Smeller

Jun 21, 2015, 12:03:04 PM6/21/15
to 10BitWorks
Ray Good knows all.

On Jun 21, 2015, at 10:52 AM, Chris Jorgensen via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQcEsXj1orkPs...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I'm trying to set up the machine as a default in camworks, but I need specifications from the manufacturer in order to do that.

Thanks in advance!

M. Good

Jun 21, 2015, 12:34:32 PM6/21/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Don Smeller

The CNC machine is a DynaMyte 2400.

The CNC language used for the machine is DynaLan, not GCODE.

Underneath the machine are the manuals if that will help.

We are very close to upgrading the machine with a Gecko 540 so that it will digest GCODE.

We cut a couple of things so we know the motors work.

The machine could use a good lube job since it sat mothballed for years.

Ray

Randy Ohman

Jun 21, 2015, 1:22:26 PM6/21/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
http://www.dynamechtronics.com/ is the company. Ray's posted the machine specifics.

Chris Jorgensen

Jun 21, 2015, 5:39:01 PM6/21/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
So I found the Dyna Myte 2400 manual online.  I attached the searchable .pdf

Here's what I found in case anyone else was wondering:

Max X: 6.2 in
Max Y: 5.0 in
Max Z: 4.0 in       (Page 30)

Max Feedrate: 32 in/min   (Page 52)
Spindle speed: 0-10,000 RPM

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 10:52:49 AM UTC-5, Chris Jorgensen wrote:
Dyna 2400 Users Manual.pdf