Possible New Location Report

John Frazee

Dec 9, 2015, 8:21:35 PM12/9/15
to 10BitWorks
From Commercial Realtor: Gabriel Garcia

Good news!  The going rate for flex space (industrial) is decreasing.  Attached is a report of a few spaces for lease.  I remember that you mentioned there may be a desire to purchase, that is a different animal and I am ready to help if that is the case.....in the meantime I would like to get feedback from you and your group about addresses.

The lease rates listed should be ignored, for now if the group would like to focus on location I will use that feedback to find better possibilities for my next search (whether it be for lease or purchase).

Thanks again.

--
Gabriel Garcia
Quality Commercial Real Estate

Ryan Beltrán

Dec 10, 2015, 10:19:50 AM12/10/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of John Frazee
Since we are a non-profit and we provide an awesome benefit to the community we have the potential to find a space at a discounted rate if the owner donates a portion of the rent as in-kind services. I've been reaching out to central council members who might help connect us to a space at a discounted rate. I believe we shouldn't move until we get this sort of deal as we are already trying to save money and lowered rent and/or free rent would be amazing.

"The Internal Revenue Service calls office space donations in-kind donations. The IRS encourages in-kind donations by allowing individuals and businesses to take a tax deduction for the fair market value of the service.  "

Check out this article on it.

Ryan Beltrán / Elequa.io
Founder / Filmmaker

Randy Ohman

Dec 10, 2015, 4:13:34 PM12/10/15
to 10BitWorks
Is this the fellow/contact from George Burkhardt?....if not, be sure to check with him as he's been aware of the target: $1 for 99-year lease type deals common for community service organizations such as ours.