Dash empty: how to setup?

Mauro Ziliani

Mar 30, 2021, 4:13:07 AM3/30/21
to Routix
Hi all.
Very nice app
I need to put on the screen one on/off button and a message.

I make the connection with my broker, but the dash is empty.
How can put some items on it?

Best regards
  MZ

Routix.net

Mar 30, 2021, 4:19:39 AM3/30/21
to Routix
Hi. Use "+" button.

Mauro Ziliani

Mar 30, 2021, 4:23:28 AM3/30/21
to in...@routix.net, Routix
Thank you.
Ah ok. But the screen of my smartphone is total black.
Maybe the title bar with + is invisible

The smartphone is Xiaomi A1

MZ
Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work

Vadim Mostovoy

Mar 30, 2021, 4:39:07 AM3/30/21
to Mauro Ziliani, Routix
I'm sorry about that.
Probably some incompatibility with your phone.

--
Thanks,
Vadim Mostovoy

Mauro Ziliani

Mar 30, 2021, 6:38:52 AM3/30/21
to Vadim Mostovoy, Routix
Is it possible some upgrades to solve the problem?

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work

Vadim Mostovoy

Mar 30, 2021, 6:46:02 AM3/30/21
to Mauro Ziliani, Routix
I don't sure I can do it in the near future.

--
Thanks,
Vadim Mostovoy