Review Board 1.7.26 is released

Christian Hammond

Jun 10, 2014, 6:01:30 PM6/10/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We just released Review Board 1.7.26, which contains a couple XSS security fixes on top of the Djblets fixes released earlier this week. It also has a new feature for per-user e-mail control, and a handful of bug fixes.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com

Jason Pernito

Jun 21, 2014, 12:03:23 AM6/21/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, chri...@beanbaginc.com
Hi Christian,

I updated reviewboard from 1.7.25 to 1.7.26 but can't seem to find the new feature of per-user email setting/option. Where should I expect to see it? (My account?)

Thanks,
-jason

David Trowbridge

Jun 21, 2014, 3:22:55 AM6/21/14
to reviewboard, Christian Hammond
Jason,

The setting is present in the database but there was an issue that slipped in with the UI. It will be in "My account" in the next 1.7.x release.

-David

---
---
---

jpernito

Jun 21, 2014, 4:45:00 PM6/21/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, Christian Hammond
Thanks David!

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.