Multiple Warnings and strange behaviour on RB2.0

MoonWalker

May 27, 2014, 10:19:57 PM5/27/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
I renable Debug mode, because we are experiencing some strange behavior on some reviews, when we try to update some reviews. Seems like when the developers submit publish the nothing happens and the new review does not get published.

I have the following warring and this may or may not explain such behavior or any other potential issue.

23:00:49WARNING
 - Cache data for key "codereview.local:/:diffviewer/diff_file_fragment.html-3-1-3809-collapsed-highlighting-en-1401231630" (length 1706544) may be too big for the cache.
01:45:59WARNING
 - /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.5-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:848: RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField User.last_login received a naive datetime (2014-05-21 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.
  RuntimeWarning)
1:46:00WARNING
 - /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.5-py2.7.egg/django/http/response.py:327: DeprecationWarning: Using mimetype keyword argument is deprecated, use content_type instead
  super(HttpResponse, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

Is there any way to increase the level of verbosity, so far the only change that I made is enable "DEBUG = True" on settings_local.py

MoonWalker

May 27, 2014, 10:20:54 PM5/27/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
My mistake the version that we are using is 2.0.1

Christian Hammond

May 27, 2014, 10:21:18 PM5/27/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Those are completely harmless and unrelated.

Are you using any extensions? ReviewBot perhaps?

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com

---
---
---

MoonWalker

May 27, 2014, 11:10:31 PM5/27/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, chi...@chipx86.com
No, we are using tortoisesvn to generate an unified diffs. We are using SVN only

Adrien Rochereau

Jun 2, 2014, 2:58:00 PM6/2/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, chi...@chipx86.com
getting the same logs using tortoisesvn as well

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify BroadSoft, Inc. immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message, along with any attachment, prior to reading, distributing or copying it.

Christian Hammond

Jun 2, 2014, 3:32:07 PM6/2/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Nothing in those logs are related, so I don't actually have anything to go on. Those are just harmless warnings that everybody will see.

While TortoiseSVN should be compatible, it's not actively tested. Still, it should *never* cause an issue with publishing.

Adrien, are you also unable to publish? What does the browser's JavaScript console and HTTP response in the Network tab for the publish request show?

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com

Adrien Rochereau

Jun 2, 2014, 3:38:39 PM6/2/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
publishing actually works fine, so not related as you said.
These are actual warnings not errors anyway

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.