Dockerized reviewboard

Igor Katson

Sep 19, 2014, 4:54:36 PM9/19/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created the docker version of reviewboard, which is more configurable than the ones I found on the docker hub. If anyone is interested, welcome!

Thanks!

Christian Hammond

Sep 19, 2014, 5:21:34 PM9/19/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, Igor Katson
Very cool!

Would you be interested in adding this to the RB Package Store at https://www.reviewboard.org/store/ ? We're hoping to build that out as a common place to find first- and third-party integrations and extensions for Review Board, and this would be an interesting addition.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
> --
> ---
> ---
> ---
> group.

Igor Katson

Sep 19, 2014, 8:21:13 PM9/19/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, igor....@gmail.com, chri...@beanbaginc.com
No problem, added here https://www.reviewboard.org/store/products/7/, waiting moderation.

Christian Hammond

Sep 19, 2014, 8:24:18 PM9/19/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com, Igor Katson, igor....@gmail.com
Approved. Thanks!

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com

Stephen Gallagher

Sep 22, 2014, 1:34:52 PM9/22/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting an error when trying to follow your instructions on Github:

[sgallagh@sgallagh540:~]$ docker run -it --link rb-postgres:postgres
--rm postgres sh -c 'exec createuser reviewboard -h
"$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_ADDR" -p "$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_PORT" -U
postgres'
2014/09/22 13:32:39 Error response from daemon: Cannot start container
6c691f64e744c89ddced2e6d46a5baf63eca46a188aa88c73f673faaf6a49d4a: Cannot
link to a non running container: /rb-postgres AS /elegant_rosalind/postgres

I suspect there's a missing step somewhere.

> Thanks!
>
> --
> ---
> ---
> ---
> Groups "reviewboard" group.
> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:reviewboard...@googlegroups.com>.

Igor Katson

Sep 22, 2014, 2:00:15 PM9/22/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Stephen,

did you do the very first step

    docker run -d --name rb-postgres postgres" ?

If so, can you please provide the logs by doing this:

    docker logs rb-postgres

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.

Stephen Gallagher

Sep 22, 2014, 2:34:09 PM9/22/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
On 09/22/2014 02:00 PM, Igor Katson wrote:
> Hi, Stephen,
>
> did you do the very first step
>
> docker run -d --name rb-postgres postgres" ?
>
> If so, can you please provide the logs by doing this:
>
> docker logs rb-postgres

Hmm, that's very strange. I did perform that first step (it downloaded
the postgres image and appeared to start it), but 'docker ps' showed it
as exited(1). I deleted the image and restarted it, then things
proceeded as expected.

Probably a transient error. Sorry for the noise.

Igor Katson

Sep 22, 2014, 2:37:18 PM9/22/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Any chance you looked at the logs of it? Curious about what may have caused it.

Stephen Gallagher

Sep 22, 2014, 2:59:20 PM9/22/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
On 09/22/2014 02:37 PM, Igor Katson wrote:
> Any chance you looked at the logs of it? Curious about what may have
> caused it.

Well, the command you gave me was producing an error about being unable
to find the log files, so I'm guessing something aborted during the
original setup. *shrug*

satish singh

Sep 27, 2016, 3:11:02 PM9/27/16
to reviewboard
Hi Sir,

I wanted to use review board docker and am new to it.
Need some help about customizing it, I
Want to use Apache/nginx server behind uwsgi? Is it possible ?

Please provide some pointers on it.

Thanks,
Satish