I Made A Quick Audit Tool

Peter Breuer-Penello

May 20, 2017, 4:26:41 AM5/20/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

Since I am apparently the kind of person who uses his free time to practice their Excel Skills(I swear im fun at parties) and am prone to simple math errors, I decided to make a quick audit sheet for PFS. Essentially its an inventory, gold, prestige, and fame tracker that as you fill it out, will tell you your gold balance, the max gold you can spend on an item, and whether or not you have accidentally bought something too expensive for the amount of fame you would have at the end of each adventure. Because someone may find it useful, I figured i'd upload it here.

As of right now, the sheet assumes you gain 1xp per adventure and that you do not slow track. If there is any interest in one that does allow for this, I'll consider making an expanded sheet. Unfortunately when you are using lookup functions and if statements, adding functional cells is surprisingly annoying.

If anyone notices something isn't working properly, let me know and I'll fix / update the sheet.

Edit 1: Fixed If Statement
Edit 2: Common Items Now Have Option "Buy/Sell/Expend Common" To Bypass Formula That Determines If You May or May Not Buy An Item
Edit 3: V2.2 Updated the sheet to have the Buttons to slow track on each level. Re-arranged Cells. Buttons can be a little temperamental, but should work.
Audit Sheet Template v1.2.xlsx
Audit Sheet Template v2.2.xlsm

Timothy Stapleton