OT: RIP Andrew Breitbart

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 9:36:10 AM3/1/12
43 years old

BillB

Mar 1, 2012, 9:50:28 AM3/1/12
On 3/1/2012 6:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> 43 years old

I'm surprised he lived that long without a heart.

Natural causes my ass. Did you see how wasted he was at CPAC?

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 9:55:15 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 7:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> 43 years old

"natural causes". scary.

mo_ntresor

-------

Dave the Clueless

Mar 1, 2012, 10:02:01 AM3/1/12
Hate, the natural expression of the left. Thanks, bigot.

-------
Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years!

--------

Tim Norfolk

Mar 1, 2012, 10:08:46 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 9:55 am, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 10:12:05 AM3/1/12
Tim Norfolk <tims...@aol.com> wrote:
>On Mar 1, 9:55 am, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
>> On Mar 1 2012 7:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:
>> > 43 years old
>> "natural causes".  scary.
>Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.

It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
quantities of alcohol is natural.

--bks

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 10:17:21 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 8:15 AM, mo_ntresor wrote:

> > Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.
>
> to a lawyer whore, but not to a coroner.

.. or an underwriter.

mo_ntresor

-----

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 10:15:56 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 8:08 AM, Tim Norfolk wrote:

> > "natural causes".  scary.
>
> Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.

to a lawyer whore, but not to a coroner.

mo_ntresor

-------

DDawgster

Mar 1, 2012, 10:32:47 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 9:23 AM, mo_ntresor wrote:

> > >Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.
> >
> > It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
> > quantities of alcohol is natural.
>
> another leftwing whore dancing on a man's grave?

> you guys' brand of partisanship is truly shameless.
>
> mo_ntresor
>
> ----

oh i guess this is going to be another case of a guy magically becoming a
better person because he is dead

really ?

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

------

DDawgster

Mar 1, 2012, 10:31:15 AM3/1/12
for him it was "natural "

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 10:23:36 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 8:12 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> >> "natural causes".  scary.
> >Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.
>
> It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
> quantities of alcohol is natural.

brewmaster

Mar 1, 2012, 10:42:43 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 7:32 AM, DDawgster wrote:

> > > It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
> > > quantities of alcohol is natural.
> >
> > another leftwing whore dancing on a man's grave?

> > you guys' brand of partisanship is truly shameless.
> >
> > mo_ntresor
> >
> > ----
>
> oh i guess this is going to be another case of a guy magically becoming a
> better person because he is dead
>
> really ?

If it was Alec Baldwin or Sean Penn you liberals would scream bloody
murder over a single nasty comment.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

-----

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 10:54:50 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 7:12 am, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
> quantities of alcohol is natural.

Or smoking massive quantities of crack and drowning while taking a
bath.

You're a robot, Bradley. Go plug yourself in.

ChrisRobin

Mar 1, 2012, 11:32:10 AM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 10:32 AM, DDawgster wrote:

> oh i guess this is going to be another case of a guy magically becoming a
> better person because he is dead

Ha! See, that's good stuff, Doggy. This is the kind of content you should
be striving for in your tweets.

---

VegasJerry

Mar 1, 2012, 12:34:35 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 7:02 AM, Dave the Clueless wrote:

> On Mar 1 2012 10:50 AM, BillB wrote:
>
> > On 3/1/2012 6:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:
> >
> > > 43 years old
> >
> > I'm surprised he lived that long without a heart.
> >
> > Natural causes my ass. Did you see how wasted he was at CPAC?
>
> Hate, the natural expression of the left. Thanks, bigot.

Hate and name-calling, the natural expression of the right. (You, in this
case).

J..

> -------
> Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years!
>
> --------

-----

Clave

Mar 1, 2012, 12:56:21 PM3/1/12
"mo_ntresor" <amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> >Any death can, in the end, be classified as 'natural'.
>>
>> It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
>> quantities of alcohol is natural.
>
> another leftwing whore dancing on a man's grave?

Fuck you. The guy was scum.

Jim

Dave the Clueless

Mar 1, 2012, 1:57:19 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 1:34 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

> On Mar 1 2012 7:02 AM, Dave the Clueless wrote:

> > > I'm surprised he lived that long without a heart.
> > >
> > > Natural causes my ass. Did you see how wasted he was at CPAC?
> >
> > Hate, the natural expression of the left. Thanks, bigot.
>
> Hate and name-calling, the natural expression of the right. (You, in this
> case).
>

> J..

Where dost thou find hate and name-calling in my post, O Wonder of the
Interwebs?

BillB

Mar 1, 2012, 2:00:15 PM3/1/12
On 3/1/2012 9:56 AM, Clave wrote:

>>> It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
>>> quantities of alcohol is natural.
>>
>> another leftwing whore dancing on a man's grave?
>
> Fuck you. The guy was scum.

The LA coroner's office is reporting that he died from an apparent
overdose, a deadly cocktail of hate and ignorance (a leading cause of
death among extreme right-wing asshats).

Dave the Clueless

Mar 1, 2012, 1:58:30 PM3/1/12
He was conservative. Spew your hate all you like but that is why you hated
him.

Hate, the hallmark of the left.

-------
Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years!

BillB

Mar 1, 2012, 2:04:36 PM3/1/12
"In 2010, Breitbart posted a 2 1/2-minute video of Shirley Sherrod, a
black employee of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in which she
appeared to make racially charged comments.

It left viewers with the inaccurate impression Sherrod had deliberately
not helped a white man save his family farm in 1986 when she worked for
a Georgia nonprofit organization.

The furor from the video caused Sherrod to be fired; when it was later
revealed her comments had been taken out of context, Agriculture
Secretary Tom Vilsack called Sherrod to apologize and ask whether she
would return to the department."

I heard on the news today that Breitbart never got around to apologizing
for being caught red-handed trying to ruin this innocent
African-American women's life.

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 2:16:08 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 12:04 PM, BillB wrote:

> > The LA coroner's office is reporting that he died from an apparent
> > overdose, a deadly cocktail of hate and ignorance (a leading cause of
> > death among extreme right-wing asshats).
>
> "In 2010, Breitbart posted a 2 1/2-minute video of Shirley Sherrod, a
> black employee of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in which she
> appeared to make racially charged comments.
>
> It left viewers with the inaccurate impression Sherrod had deliberately
> not helped a white man save his family farm in 1986 when she worked for
> a Georgia nonprofit organization.
>
> The furor from the video caused Sherrod to be fired; when it was later
> revealed her comments had been taken out of context, Agriculture
> Secretary Tom Vilsack called Sherrod to apologize and ask whether she
> would return to the department."
>
> I heard on the news today that Breitbart never got around to apologizing
> for being caught red-handed trying to ruin this innocent
> African-American women's life.

LOL
if misrepresenting words was a death sentence, your kidneys would stomp
your ass in the gutter daily.

mo_ntresor

Clave

Mar 1, 2012, 2:30:30 PM3/1/12
"Dave the Clueless" <a98...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mar 1 2012 1:56 PM, Clave wrote:

<...>

>> Fuck you. The guy was scum.
>
> He was conservative. Spew your hate all you like but that is
> why you hated him.

If you want hate, check out Breitbart's tweets on the day Ted Kennedy died:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/08/26/57997/breitbart-kennedy-twitter/

Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
hate-monger just because he was a conservative.

The world is a better place today.

Jim

double....@hotmail.com

Mar 1, 2012, 2:32:52 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 1:30 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:

> Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
> hate-monger just because he was a conservative.
>
> The world is a better place today.

Exactly! This guy was a real piece of shit!

bratt

Mar 1, 2012, 3:07:12 PM3/1/12
Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.

However, he was right on with Ted Kennedy - or is murder OK in the
liberals playbook.

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

----

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 1, 2012, 3:54:56 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 12:07 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.

Oh, so you are going to pretend you don't know who this cockroach
was? You have linked to his website, for God's sake --

https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/82daca0e805784b3

https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/5c04028a10f49beb

And there are many more. Just search RGP for [susan breitbart]

Breitbart has been one of your go to guys for spreading rightwing lies
and bullshit.

> However, he was right on with Ted Kennedy - or is murder OK in the
> liberals playbook.

LOL. Ted Kennedy was a murderer, but Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
"normal people"? There is something fundamentally fucked up in how
you judge people.

You do know that murder implies intent to kill, right? So is it your
contention that Kennedy deliberately drove his car into the water at
Chappaquiddick with the intent of killing Mary Jo Kopechne???

William Coleman (ramashiva)

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 4:02:49 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 1:07 PM, bratt wrote:

> > > Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
> > > hate-monger just because he was a conservative.
> > >
> > > The world is a better place today.
> >
> > Exactly! This guy was a real piece of shit!
>
> Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.
>
> However, he was right on with Ted Kennedy - or is murder OK in the
> liberals playbook.

breitbart shitting on dead ted kennedy: bad.
leftwing children shitting on dead breitbart: good.

see how that works?

mo_ntresor

bratt

Mar 1, 2012, 4:22:46 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 2:54 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> On Mar 1, 12:07 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.
>
> Oh, so you are going to pretend you don't know who this cockroach
> was? You have linked to his website, for God's sake --
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/82daca0e805784b3
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/5c04028a10f49beb
>
> And there are many more. Just search RGP for [susan breitbart]
>
> Breitbart has been one of your go to guys for spreading rightwing lies
> and bullshit.

Forgot this part Willie, I have NEVER been to his website, I don't watch
Fox News and I don't listen to Rush. And I am not going to go now,
because that has nothing to do with my post.

bratt

Mar 1, 2012, 4:20:16 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 2:54 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> On Mar 1, 12:07 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.
>
> Oh, so you are going to pretend you don't know who this cockroach
> was? You have linked to his website, for God's sake --
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/82daca0e805784b3
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/5c04028a10f49beb
>
> And there are many more. Just search RGP for [susan breitbart]
>
> Breitbart has been one of your go to guys for spreading rightwing lies
> and bullshit.
>
> > However, he was right on with Ted Kennedy - or is murder OK in the
> > liberals playbook.
>
> LOL. Ted Kennedy was a murderer, but Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
> "normal people"? There is something fundamentally fucked up in how
> you judge people.

And yet you seem to be judging Beldin and Skillz over Ted Kennedy. How
fucked up is that?

I never said either was a normal person. I never said YOU were a normal
person, but I will defend your right to write what you want as long as you
don't constantly pull people families into it. What I said was that they
have every right to their opinions as you or anyone else does.

> You do know that murder implies intent to kill, right? So is it your
> contention that Kennedy deliberately drove his car into the water at
> Chappaquiddick with the intent of killing Mary Jo Kopechne???
>

> William Coleman (ramashiva)

Not sure of the definition of murder, but what do you call someone who
intentionally leaves someone to die and not seek help? What was his
intent when he left her there?

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

------

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 1, 2012, 3:58:57 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 11:32 am, "double.down....@hotmail.com"
Well, let me just pile on. Andrew Breitbart was a world class liar
and asshole! Fuck him! I spit on his grave!

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 1, 2012, 4:58:57 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 1:20 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Mar 1 2012 2:54 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> > LOL.  Ted Kennedy was a murderer, but Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
> > "normal people"?  There is something fundamentally fucked up in how
> > you judge people.

> And yet you seem to be judging Beldin and Skillz over Ted Kennedy.  How
> fucked up is that?

Not at all, are you kidding me???

> I never said either was a normal person.

Oh, that's right. I forgot. You said they were "regular people" --

https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/232f10f9b10cc5a3

"Lets see, who would I rather be friends with. Arrogant snobs like
you a Billb? Or regular people like beldin kevin newhavenwill
willgamble doggy."

Regular people??? Regular fucking people??? Are you fucking nuts???
They are two of the biggest freaks I have ever encountered. Maggot is
a pathological liar and demented sociopath, while Kevin is an extreme
paranoid schizophrenic.

> I never said YOU were a normal
> person, but I will defend your right to write what you want as long as you
> don't constantly pull people families into it.  What I said was that they
> have every right to their opinions as you or anyone else does.

> > You do know that murder implies intent to kill, right?  So is it your
> > contention that Kennedy deliberately drove his car into the water at
> > Chappaquiddick with the intent of killing  Mary Jo Kopechne???

> Not sure of the definition of murder, but what do you call someone who
> intentionally leaves someone to die and not seek help?

Wow, Susan. No evidence that he intentionally left her to die, and he
did seek help --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident

"Kennedy recalled later that he was able to swim free of the vehicle,
but Kopechne was not. Kennedy claimed at the inquest that he called
Kopechne's name several times from the shore, then tried to swim down
to reach her seven or eight times, then rested on the bank for around
fifteen minutes before returning on foot to Lawrence Cottage, where
the party attended by Kopechne and other "Boiler Room Girls" had
occurred."

"According to Kennedy's testimony, Gargan and party co-host Paul
Markham then returned to the waterway with Kennedy to try to rescue
Kopechne. Both of the other men also tried to dive into the water and
rescue Kopechne multiple times. When their efforts to rescue Kopechne
failed, Kennedy testified, Gargan and Markham drove with Kennedy to
the ferry landing, both insisting multiple times that the accident had
to be reported to the authorities."

After reading the entire Wikipedia article, the only point I see on
which Kennedy can be faulted is that he did not promptly notify the
police.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 1, 2012, 5:04:20 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 1:22 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> On Mar 1 2012 2:54 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> > On Mar 1, 12:07 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> > > Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.

> > Oh, so you are going to pretend you don't know who this cockroach
> > was?  You have linked to his website, for God's sake --

> > https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/82daca0e805784b3

> > https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/5c04028a10f49beb

> > And there are many more.  Just search RGP for [susan breitbart]

> > Breitbart has been one of your go to guys for spreading rightwing lies
> > and bullshit.

> Forgot this part Willie, I have NEVER been to his website,

Really, Susan? You have certainly watched videos on his website --

https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/5c04028a10f49beb

William Coleman (ramashiva)

BeaForoni

Mar 1, 2012, 5:10:16 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 7:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> 43 years old

The best eulogy was given by what Shirley Sherrod, the Georgia woman who
was made infamous -- then famous -- by Andrew Breitbart, had to say on the
conservative media figure’s unexpected death Thursday:

“The news of Mr. Breitbart’s death came as a surprise to me when I was
informed of it this morning. My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart’s family
as they cope during this very difficult time.”

----

da pickle no spam

Mar 1, 2012, 5:10:55 PM3/1/12

On Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:36:10 AM UTC-8, popinjay999 wrote:
> 43 years old

Some interesting tweets:

================================

They say not to say anything ill of the dead, but to only mention the
good. Andrew Breitbart is dead. Good.

Breitbart is dead? Good riddance, rot in the ground.

It’s tragic when anyone dies at the young age of 43 and isn’t a
deceitful loudmouthed asshole like Andrew Breitbart.

Congrats to Andrew Breitbart on the promotion from “fucking asshole”
to “controversial figure.”

Andrew Breitbart’s death proves you *can* die from asshole-ism.

I never wished Andrew Breitbart dead, but don’t ask me to give a fuck
about that hate mongering lying son of a bitch because he is dead.

Andrew Breitbart was a piece of shit yesterday and he’s a piece of
shit today. Death changes nothing.

Since everyone is trying not to speak ill of the dead, may I remind
you that Andrew Breitbart was a polarizing piece of shit bottom
feeder.

Just took a huge shit and flushed it as a tribute to Andrew
Breitbart’s life

Andrew Breitbart is dead. I feel bad for his family. But fuck that
guy, he was a douchebag.

Andrew Breitbart was example of everything wrong with American
politics and fuck you if you think I shouldn’t say that just because
he died

HOLY FUCK Andrew Breitbart is dead! Satan has called him home in time
for the 2012 election. Notice RIP isn’t trending, tells you something.

Going out on a limb and guessing Andrew Breitbart’s cause of death was
anal prolapse. His asshole fell out, and there was nothing left.

Wow! Just heard Andrew Breitbart died. Hele-fucking-lujiah. NOT sorry
to see that asshole gone. So Andrew, how’s Hell ya fucking cunt?

Andrew Breitbart used to harass me on Twitter years ago. He was an
asshole. I have nothing nice to say about him. Way to die, jerk.

I’m not gonna flog a dead horse, I’m gonna flog the memory of a dead
horse. Death is too good for Breitbart. What a complete shitheel.

Andrew Breitbart is dead. Today is a good day and nothing can ruin it.

Andrew Breitbart wasn’t a journalist, reporter, etc. He owned a
computer, had the Internet & had no moral compass. He was a piece of
shit.

Breitbart should burn eternally on a spit above his roasting
incendiary contempt for humanity. Burn over your devil’s fire, you
fuck. Burn.

source:
http://www.webpronews.com/breitbart-nastiness-on-twitter-2012-03

bratt

Mar 1, 2012, 5:29:51 PM3/1/12
My apologies. I clicked a link on RGP that took me there. A year and a
half ago. I have never purposefuly gone to his website to see what he is
expounding about. I guess I lied yet again. Also, BTW, I did watch that
other conservative whackjob - Glenn Beck - a couple times on YOUR
recommendation but couldn't stand him.

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

------

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 5:29:01 PM3/1/12
reading stuff like that really makes me sad. this country has become a
very very unhealthy and sick place to live.

mo_ntresor

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 5:38:29 PM3/1/12

The great accomplishments of Andrew Breitbart?

| Breitbart was a Hollywood-hating, mainstream-media-loathing
| conservative, and shot to stardom with two stories in
| recent years: breaking the story over the sexually charged
| tweets by Weiner, a scandal that led to his resignation;
| and posting a video of Shirley Sherrod, a black employee of
| the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in which she appeared
| to make racially charged comments, leading to her firing
| and then a subsequent apology by the Obama administration
| when it was later revealed her comments were taken out of
| context.
<http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/03/andrew-breitbart-memorialized-on-floor-of-congress.html>

Compared to Saul Alinsky, Breitbart is pond scum.

--bks

bratt

Mar 1, 2012, 5:46:32 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 3:58 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> On Mar 1, 1:20 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> > On Mar 1 2012 2:54 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:
>
> > > LOL.  Ted Kennedy was a murderer, but Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
> > > "normal people"?  There is something fundamentally fucked up in how
> > > you judge people.
>
> > And yet you seem to be judging Beldin and Skillz over Ted Kennedy.  How
> > fucked up is that?
>
> Not at all, are you kidding me???

Then why did you bring skillz and beldin into it, if not to say that
Kennedy is somehow a better person

> > I never said either was a normal person.
>
> Oh, that's right. I forgot. You said they were "regular people" --
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/232f10f9b10cc5a3
>
> "Lets see, who would I rather be friends with. Arrogant snobs like
> you a Billb? Or regular people like beldin kevin newhavenwill
> willgamble doggy."

And I stand by that statement, and stand by my statement the Ted Kennedy
was scum.

> Regular people??? Regular fucking people??? Are you fucking nuts???
> They are two of the biggest freaks I have ever encountered. Maggot is
> a pathological liar and demented sociopath, while Kevin is an extreme
> paranoid schizophrenic.
>
> > I never said YOU were a normal
> > person, but I will defend your right to write what you want as long as you
> > don't constantly pull people families into it.  What I said was that they
> > have every right to their opinions as you or anyone else does.
>
> > > You do know that murder implies intent to kill, right?  So is it your
> > > contention that Kennedy deliberately drove his car into the water at
> > > Chappaquiddick with the intent of killing  Mary Jo Kopechne???
>
> > Not sure of the definition of murder, but what do you call someone who
> > intentionally leaves someone to die and not seek help?
>
> Wow, Susan. No evidence that he intentionally left her to die, and he
> did seek help --
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident
>
> "Kennedy recalled later that he was able to swim free of the vehicle,
> but Kopechne was not. Kennedy claimed at the inquest that he called
> Kopechne's name several times from the shore, then tried to swim down
> to reach her seven or eight times, then rested on the bank for around
> fifteen minutes before returning on foot to Lawrence Cottage, where
> the party attended by Kopechne and other "Boiler Room Girls" had
> occurred."

Did you forget to post this part? The paragraph between the two you
posted?

n addition to the working telephone at the Lawrence Cottage, according to
one commentator, his route back to the cottage would have taken him past
four houses from which he could have telephoned and summoned help;
however, he did not do so.[10] The first of those houses, referred to as
"Dike House", was 150 yards away from the bridge, and was occupied by
Sylvia Malm and her family at the time of the incident. Malm stated later
that she had left a light on at the residence when she retired for that
evening.[11]

> "According to Kennedy's testimony, Gargan and party co-host Paul
> Markham then returned to the waterway with Kennedy to try to rescue
> Kopechne. Both of the other men also tried to dive into the water and
> rescue Kopechne multiple times. When their efforts to rescue Kopechne
> failed, Kennedy testified, Gargan and Markham drove with Kennedy to
> the ferry landing, both insisting multiple times that the accident had
> to be reported to the authorities."
>
> After reading the entire Wikipedia article, the only point I see on
> which Kennedy can be faulted is that he did not promptly notify the
> police.

His own words - "Instead of looking directly for a telephone after lying
exhausted in the grass for an undetermined time, I walked back to the
cottage where the party was being held and requested the help of two
friends, my cousin, Joseph Gargan and Phil Markham, and directed them to
return immediately to the scene with me -- this was sometime after
midnight -- in order to undertake a new effort to dive down and locate
Miss Kopechne. Their strenuous efforts, undertaken at some risk to their
own lives, also proved futile."

And, he called a lawyer BEFORE calling police the next day.

What would you or anyone else be saying if this was Breitbart? What would
the sentence have been if he was not a Kennedy?

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 5:50:08 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 2:38 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> Compared to Saul Alinsky, Breitbart is pond scum.
>
>    --bks

Thank you for reminding RGPers that you are a Marxian extremist, like
your cousin Clave, and that you idolize hard core communist
revolutionaries like Saul Alinsky. But some of us already knew that
about you. You are beyond pond scum. You are cesspool scum.
Seriously.

bratt

Mar 1, 2012, 5:50:05 PM3/1/12
I give - what does Saul Alinsky have to do with anything?

I'd guess that compared to Mother Theresa Saul alinsky is pond scum.

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 5:55:56 PM3/1/12
popinjay999 <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>On Mar 1, 2:38 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>>
>> Compared to Saul Alinsky, Breitbart is pond scum.
>
>Thank you for reminding RGPers that you are a Marxian extremist, like
>your cousin Clave, and that you idolize hard core communist
>revolutionaries like Saul Alinsky.

You don't know the first thing about Saul Alinsky. A communist
he was not:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky>

--bks

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 5:55:03 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 1:02 pm, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> breitbart shitting on dead ted kennedy:  bad.
> leftwing children shitting on dead breitbart:  good.
>
> see how that works?

Here's a short quiz.

Which person did more damage to this nation over his lifetime and
career in the U.S. Senate?

a.) Andrew Breitbart

b.) Ted Kennedy

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 5:57:14 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 2:50 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> I give - what does Saul Alinsky have to do with anything?
>
> I'd guess that compared to Mother Theresa Saul alinsky is pond scum.

Are you kidding, Susan? Compared to POL POT, Saul Alinsky is pond
scum.

But it's nice to know where Bradley's loyalties lie. As if some of us
didn't know already.

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 5:52:45 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 2:10 pm, da pickle no spam <jcpickels.nos...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
I'm thinking of a new tweet myself. Check it out.

tweet: "Too bad Ted Kennedy can't die again."

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 6:00:40 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 2:55 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> You don't know the first thing about Saul Alinsky.  A communist
> he was not:
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky>
>
>     --bks

Fuck you, snob, I know a fuck of a lot more about him than you do.
Wiki, HA!, I am laughing my ass off at your ignorance. I used to be a
communist, a real communist, not a wiki communist, whereas you are
most likely ONLY a useful liberal idiot. We Leninists ate you people
for breakfast.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 6:05:06 PM3/1/12
popinjay999 <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>On Mar 1, 2:55 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> You don't know the first thing about Saul Alinsky.  A communist
>> he was not:
>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky>
>
>Fuck you, snob, I know a fuck of a lot more about him than you do.

No, you don't. You don't know the first thing about Saul Alinsky:
<http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0128/Who-is-Saul-Alinsky-and-why-is-Newt-Gingrich-so-obsessed-with-him>

--bks

Steam

Mar 1, 2012, 6:05:16 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 6:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> 43 years old

Damn, I nver read much of what he wrote, but he is a personal friend and
was my next door neighbor for a long time, RIP

-------

bub

Mar 1, 2012, 6:09:16 PM3/1/12
On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:58:57 -0800 (PST), Wilhelm Kuhlmann
<ramas...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, let me just pile on. Andrew Breitbart was a world class liar
>and asshole! Fuck him! I spit on his grave!

what a sad pathetic life you live.

i'm sure a old fat loser like yourself opinion means a lot to his
family.

phlash74

Mar 1, 2012, 6:16:09 PM3/1/12
Agreed. I don't believe in celebrating anyone's death, nor do I support
pretending someone was a better human being than they really were simply
because they pass away.

However, Pickle left out a few tweets from his link:
@AndrewBreitbart
AndrewBreitbart
he was a f@#$er. a big ass motherf@#$er. this aint a 24-hour zone, baby.
he was a bad, bad dude. & if mary jo were your kin youd be dancin’.
918 days ago via web · Reply · Retweet · Favorite · powered by
@socialditto
@AndrewBreitbart
AndrewBreitbart
This duplicitous bastard spit on GWB’s face when he reached across party
lines. Twas a grade school trick. Even til the end, he was a prick.
918 days ago via web · Reply · Retweet · Favorite · powered by
@socialditto
@AndrewBreitbart
AndrewBreitbart
I’ll shut my mouth for Carter. That’s just politics. Kennedy was a special
pile of human excrement.
918 days ago via web · Reply · Retweet · Favorite · powered by
@socialditto

So unless someone was willing to condemn Breitbart for those statements,
it'd be hypocritical to condemn someone else for attacking Breitbart
before his body is even cold. I would condemn both.

Michael

-----------------
"> phlash
On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list. Should be disqualified for
that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
8/22/2010

"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

----

fffurken1

Mar 1, 2012, 6:23:29 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 11:00 PM, popinjay999 wrote:

> Fuck you, snob, I know a fuck of a lot more about him than you do.
> Wiki, HA!, I am laughing my ass off at your ignorance. I used to be a
> communist, a real communist, not a wiki communist

No shit!

And Coleman used to be an atheist, and now you're both utterly full of
shit on both topics!

You just saw the light, right.

Clave

Mar 1, 2012, 6:23:43 PM3/1/12
"mo_ntresor" <amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> reading stuff like that really makes me sad...

But the stuff he did to earn those sentiments didn't make you sad.

Douche.

Jim

mo_ntresor

Mar 1, 2012, 6:29:26 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 4:16 PM, phlash74 wrote:

> > reading stuff like that really makes me sad. this country has become a
> > very very unhealthy and sick place to live.

one would have to have read those to condemn them. when are people going
to grow the fuck up? blind partisan idiocy is going to take the nation
down. it really is.

mo_ntresor

bub

Mar 1, 2012, 6:39:08 PM3/1/12
On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:16:09 -0800, "phlash74"
<a10...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

" I don't believe in celebrating anyone's death, nor do I support
pretending someone was a better human being than they really were
simply because they pass away."

so why condemn the tweets?

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 6:38:18 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 3:23 pm, "fffurken1" <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 1 2012 11:00 PM, popinjay999 wrote:
>
> > Fuck you, snob, I know a fuck of a lot more about him than you do.
> > Wiki, HA!, I am laughing my ass off at your ignorance.  I used to be a
> > communist, a real communist, not a wiki communist
>
> No shit!
>
> And Coleman used to be an atheist, and now you're both utterly full of
> shit on both topics!
>
> You just saw the light, right.

What the fuck are you talking about? I was a communist over 30 years
ago. I spent months as a political prisoner when I was captured by
Savimbi's UNITA forces while fighting in the People's struggle against
colonialism and US imperialism in Angola and held in a jungle prison.
I was released when my mother petitioned the State Dept to aid in my
release, and I returned to the United States before the end of summer
vacation.

You and Bradley Sherman really should just STFD and STFU.

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 6:40:59 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 3:29 pm, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> one would have to have read those to condemn them.  when are people going
> to grow the fuck up?  blind partisan idiocy is going to take the nation
> down.  it really is.

Blind liberalism is what's going to take our country down.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 1, 2012, 6:53:53 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 3:38 pm, popinjay999 <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> You and Bradley Sherman really should just STFD and STFU.

Bradley Sherman has pulled down your panties in this thread, Paul.
Have you no shame?

William Coleman (ramashiva)

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 6:20:48 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 3:05 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> No, you don't.  You don't know the first thing about Saul Alinsky:
> <http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0128/Who-is-Saul-...>
>
>     --bks

Beg to differ, Sputnik face, I know more than the first thing about
Saul Alinsky, and now I know more than the first thing about you. You
are both communists. And I don't need no stinking links, but I can
recite Rules for Radicals by memory. So bite me, lightweight.

fffurken1

Mar 1, 2012, 7:03:26 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 11:38 PM, popinjay999 wrote:

> What the fuck are you talking about? I was a communist over 30 years
> ago. I spent months as a political prisoner when I was captured by
> Savimbi's UNITA forces while fighting in the People's struggle against
> colonialism and US imperialism in Angola and held in a jungle prison.
> I was released when my mother petitioned the State Dept to aid in my
> release, and I returned to the United States before the end of summer
> vacation.

Really? I don't know much about that. But eh, what's a communist?

> You and Bradley Sherman really should just STFD and STFU.

You think the merest hint of socialism is communism. What it isn't, is
it's not being a 'traitor' to America.

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 7:23:41 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 3:53 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bradley Sherman has pulled down your panties in this thread, Paul.
> Have you no shame?

What you mean is that he pulled down my panties and sucked my dick.
Saul Alinsky a "community organizer"? GMAFB! Hard core fucking
communist. Haven't YOU any shame? You were a Marine. Wtf is wrong
you?

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 1, 2012, 7:27:01 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 4:23 pm, popinjay999 <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 3:53 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Bradley Sherman has pulled down your panties in this thread, Paul.
> > Have you no shame?

> What you mean is that he pulled down my panties and sucked my dick.

No, what I mean is that he has embarrassed and humiliated you.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 7:31:45 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 4:03 pm, "fffurken1" <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Really? I don't know much about that. But eh, what's a communist?

Then you admit that you don't know wtf you're talking about.

1. Was there a UNITA force? Yes, or no?

2. Was it led by Joseph Savimbi? Yes, or no?

3. Was it supported by colonialists and US imperialists? Yes, or no?

4. Was UNITA in a war against Soviet-backed guerrilla forces in
Angola? Yes, or no?

5. Is it then possible that I was fighting on the side of the People's
struggle and my mother got the State Dept to aid in my release from a
jungle prison in time for the fall semester? Yes, or no?

Unless you can answer these questions, then you don't know if I am
telling the truth or not. Unless you can answer these questions, then
you remain nothing but an ankle-biter. An imperialist lacky ankle-
biter!

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 7:37:31 PM3/1/12
popinjay999 <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>On Mar 1, 3:05 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>> No, you don't.  You don't know the first thing about Saul Alinsky:
>> <http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0128/Who-is-Saul-...>
>>
>Beg to differ, Sputnik face, I know more than the first thing about
>Saul Alinsky,

No you don't.

--bks

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 7:36:04 PM3/1/12
If he had, then my face would be red right now. But it's not. It's
the same exact color it was before I bitch-slapped Bradley Sherman.
Can YOU recite Rules for Radicals by memory? If not, then maybe you,
and Bradley Sherman, and fffurken, really should just STFD and STFU.

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 7:45:55 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 4:37 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
> popinjay999  <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >Beg to differ, Sputnik face, I know more than the first thing about
> >Saul Alinsky,
>
> No you don't.

Do so. Stop lying.

Why do so many people say that Saul Alinsky was a communist, if he
wasn't a communist? Can you answer that, Clave?

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 7:52:28 PM3/1/12
popinjay999 <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Why do so many people say that Saul Alinsky was a communist,

They don't. Only you are say it. I'm surprised I have to
explain that to you.

--bks

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 8:00:43 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 4:52 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
Another lie. Have you no shame?

Any readers of this thread can google "saul alinsky" and "communist"
and see the gazzillion of hits. Do they say that about Andrew
Breitbart? No, they do not. If you google "Breitbart" and
"communist" you get NO hits saying that he was a communist. But if
you google "Saul Alinsky" and "communist" you get MANY hits saying
that he was a communist. Please stop lying. There are MANY people
who say Saul Alinsky is a communist. I'm not surprised that I have to
explain this to you.

fffurken1

Mar 1, 2012, 8:03:06 PM3/1/12
On Mar 2 2012 12:31 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> Then you admit that you don't know wtf you're talking about.
>
> 1. Was there a UNITA force? Yes, or no?
>
> 2. Was it led by Joseph Savimbi? Yes, or no?
>
> 3. Was it supported by colonialists and US imperialists? Yes, or no?
>
> 4. Was UNITA in a war against Soviet-backed guerrilla forces in
> Angola? Yes, or no?
>
> 5. Is it then possible that I was fighting on the side of the People's
> struggle and my mother got the State Dept to aid in my release from a
> jungle prison in time for the fall semester? Yes, or no?
>
> Unless you can answer these questions, then you don't know if I am
> telling the truth or not. Unless you can answer these questions, then
> you remain nothing but an ankle-biter. An imperialist lacky ankle-
> biter!

Yes to all!

Now, do you know what communism is? Have you ever considered it, beyond us
and them?

Do you think fighting in an African hellhole on the side of some dictator
who might loosely associate himself with communism is being a communist?

And btw, I thought you said you've never been outside of America? Or the
8th grade!

------

Vic Vaselino

Mar 1, 2012, 7:58:52 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 9:36 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> 43 years old
Once again, God proves how much He hates conservatards.

-------

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2012, 8:02:56 PM3/1/12
popinjay999 <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Any readers of this thread can google "saul alinsky" and "communist"

I already did that and proved you wrong. Next bogus argument.

--bks

arseniccollection

Mar 1, 2012, 8:03:59 PM3/1/12
After a 43 year old guy dies suddenly, I believe it is customary to wait
43 hours (or is it minutes) before posting that he is an asshole and
good riddance.

Like when Christopher Hitchens died (expected for the past year), people
waited 62 minutes to denigrate him. It's only decent.

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 8:08:27 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 5:03 pm, "fffurken1" <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Do you think fighting in an African hellhole on the side of some dictator
> who might loosely associate himself with communism is being a communist?

There was no dictator, dumbass. Don't you know what MPLA stands for?

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 8:12:01 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 5:02 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
Then all RGPers can google "saul alinsky" and "communist" and find the
MANY hits and people who say he IS a communist. They can find that
you are completely discredited. Don't blame me, I didn't bitch-slap
you, you bitch-slapped yourself.

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 8:21:06 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 5:03 pm, "fffurken1" <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Or the
> 8th grade!

That's a true statement, I did not go higher than 8th grade. Where
did you get the impression that I said I did? Did I say I went higher
than the 8th grade? No, I did not.

Dave the Clueless

Mar 1, 2012, 8:40:43 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 3:30 PM, Clave wrote:

> "Dave the Clueless" <a98...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > On Mar 1 2012 1:56 PM, Clave wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> >> Fuck you. The guy was scum.
> >
> > He was conservative. Spew your hate all you like but that is
> > why you hated him.
>
> If you want hate, check out Breitbart's tweets on the day Ted Kennedy died:
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/08/26/57997/breitbart-kennedy-twitter/
>
> Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
> hate-monger just because he was a conservative.
>
> The world is a better place today.
>
> Jim

Your hate has made you powerful.

-------
Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years!

fffurken1

Mar 1, 2012, 8:44:05 PM3/1/12
On Mar 2 2012 1:08 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> > Do you think fighting in an African hellhole on the side of some dictator
> > who might loosely associate himself with communism is being a communist?
> >

> There was no dictator, dumbass. Don't you know what MPLA stands for?

Well.. I was just guessing! Would be dictator then!

Wasn't really what I was interested in getting to the bottom of.

--------

fffurken1

Mar 1, 2012, 8:45:48 PM3/1/12
On Mar 2 2012 1:21 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> > Or the
> > 8th grade!
> >

> That's a true statement, I did not go higher than 8th grade. Where
> did you get the impression that I said I did? Did I say I went higher
> than the 8th grade? No, I did not.

I had the impression that summer vacation was a school holiday.

Which would be an unusual way for someone so young to spend fighting
anti-communists in Angola.

DDawgster

Mar 1, 2012, 8:51:59 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1 2012 2:07 PM, bratt wrote:

> On Mar 1 2012 1:32 PM, double....@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Mar 1, 1:30 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
> > > hate-monger just because he was a conservative.
> > >
> > > The world is a better place today.
> > >

> > Exactly! This guy was a real piece of shit!
>
> Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.
>
> However, he was right on with Ted Kennedy - or is murder OK in the
> liberals playbook.

> On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas
>
> ----

ask the crawford village idiot .. he got over 120k people killed for no
reason

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

----

popinjay999

Mar 1, 2012, 10:42:42 PM3/1/12
On Mar 1, 5:45 pm, "fffurken1" <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I had the impression that summer vacation was a school holiday.
>
> Which would be an unusual way for someone so young to spend fighting
> anti-communists in Angola.

Playing baseball and going to the beach gets old.

popinjay999

Mar 2, 2012, 12:44:02 AM3/2/12
On Mar 1, 9:56 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> It's natural only to the extent that drinking massive
> >> quantities of alcohol is natural.
>
> > another leftwing whore dancing on a man's grave?
>
> Fuck you.  The guy was scum.
>
> Jim

This is a strong response, Clave. Mo must have really pissed you
off. Are you more pissed off that Mo stuck up for Andrew Breitbart?
Or more pissed off that he challenged Bradley Sherman, your cousin?

popinjay999

Mar 2, 2012, 12:49:49 AM3/2/12
Your stupid fucking cousin that insists Saul Alinsky is not a
communist. Ha! You stupid mutherfuckers. You stupid ass dishonest
mutherfuckers. Useful fucking dopes.

Clave

Mar 2, 2012, 1:03:17 AM3/2/12
"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
Yes.

Clave

Mar 2, 2012, 1:10:50 AM3/2/12
> On Mar 1 2012 3:30 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "Dave the Clueless" <a98...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> > On Mar 1 2012 1:56 PM, Clave wrote:
>>
>> <...>

>> > He was conservative. Spew your hate all you like but that is
>> > why you hated him.
>>
>> If you want hate, check out Breitbart's tweets on the day Ted Kennedy
>> died:
>>
>> http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/08/26/57997/breitbart-kennedy-twitter/
>>
>> Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
>> hate-monger just because he was a conservative.
>>
>> The world is a better place today.
>
> Your hate has made you powerful.

Funny how tolerant you are of *his* hate. Not funny...pathetically
hypocritical -- yes, that's better.

And anyway, you seem to think I have some emotionality invested in this.
Nothing could be further from the truth (as is the case with a lot of the
truly stupid shit you believe).

There's a difference between recognizing that a person is a lying,
conscienceless sack of liquid shit and actively *hating* them.

But if it makes you feel more like a real human being to pretend that I hate
and that you're above it, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Jim

Clave

Mar 2, 2012, 1:11:38 AM3/2/12

> On Mar 1, 9:56 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
>> "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > another leftwing whore dancing on a man's grave?
>>
>> Fuck you. The guy was scum.
>
> This is a strong response, Clave...

*shrug*

Pepe Papon

Mar 2, 2012, 3:42:37 AM3/2/12
On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 07:32:47 -0800, "DDawgster"
<a1e...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>oh i guess this is going to be another case of a guy magically becoming a
>better person because he is dead

Actually, Breitbart *is* a better person because he's dead.

RazzO

Mar 2, 2012, 3:58:35 AM3/2/12

RazzO

Mar 2, 2012, 4:02:32 AM3/2/12
==========================

http://www.lsnewsgroup.com/2012/03/01/andrew-breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/

read'em and weep, boys, read'em and weep!

Dave the Clueless

Mar 2, 2012, 7:02:55 AM3/2/12
Let the hate flow through you!

And where exactly do you get off pretending I defend this guy, O Hater?

-------
Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years!

---

bratt

Mar 2, 2012, 7:10:20 AM3/2/12
to quote a comment "If the videos are released then there may be nothing
to this. If the videos are NOT released and shown to the public then he
was assassinated."

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

mo_ntresor

Mar 2, 2012, 9:22:46 AM3/2/12
On Mar 1 2012 6:12 PM, popinjay999 wrote:

> > I already did that and proved you wrong.  Next bogus argument.
>
> Then all RGPers can google "saul alinsky" and "communist" and find the
> MANY hits and people who say he IS a communist. They can find that
> you are completely discredited. Don't blame me, I didn't bitch-slap
> you, you bitch-slapped yourself.

clave had never even heard of saul alinsky til he was told about him by
newt gingrich. now he's got to defend him to the death even though he
doesn't know anything about him. see? see what i'm saying about partisan
stupidity?

mo_ntresor

------

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 2, 2012, 9:44:28 AM3/2/12
mo_ntresor <amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>clave had never even heard of saul alinsky til he was told about him by
>newt gingrich. now he's got to defend him to the death even though he
>doesn't know anything about him. see? see what i'm saying about partisan
>stupidity?

Partisan? *Dick Armey* hands out copies of his books![1]

There's nothing to defend. Saul Alinksy was a great American
who worked his way through the University of Chicago and spent
his life working to make America a better place. None of you
bozos has pointed to a single reprehensible thing that Alinksy
did; that's because you can't. Compare that with Breitbart's
railroading of Sherrod -- a travesty that Breitbart had to
apologize for and which is the subject of a civil suit working
its way through the courts.

--bks

[1]<http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0128/Who-is-Saul-Alinsky-and-why-is-Newt-Gingrich-so-obsessed-with-him/%28page%29/2>

RazzO

Mar 2, 2012, 9:52:37 AM3/2/12
On Mar 2 2012 8:22 AM, mo_ntresor wrote:

> clave had never even heard of saul alinsky til he was told about him by
> newt gingrich. now he's got to defend him to the death

Bwhahahahaaaaaaaa! pwned.

RazzO n' Vegas

mo_ntresor

Mar 2, 2012, 10:11:07 AM3/2/12
On Mar 2 2012 7:22 AM, mo_ntresor wrote:

> > Then all RGPers can google "saul alinsky" and "communist" and find the
> > MANY hits and people who say he IS a communist. They can find that
> > you are completely discredited. Don't blame me, I didn't bitch-slap
> > you, you bitch-slapped yourself.
>
> clave had never even heard of saul alinsky til he was told about him by
> newt gingrich. now he's got to defend him to the death even though he
> doesn't know anything about him. see? see what i'm saying about partisan
> stupidity?

this is not accurate. clave would never get his information from the
source if he's been told to hate the source. clearly, he heard about saul
alinsky from newt gingrich THROUGH A PARTISAN IDIOT WEBSITE that
instructed him to defend the guy he knew nothing about from a guy he never
heard say anything.

mo_ntresor

Clave

Mar 2, 2012, 12:40:06 PM3/2/12
"mo_ntresor" <amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> clave had never even heard of saul alinsky til he was told about him by
> newt gingrich. now he's got to defend him to the death even though he
> doesn't know anything about him...

You certainly have an active fantasy life.

Clave

Mar 2, 2012, 12:41:17 PM3/2/12

"mo_ntresor" <amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> this is not accurate. clave would never get his information from the
> source if he's been told to hate the source. clearly, he heard about saul
> alinsky from newt gingrich THROUGH A PARTISAN IDIOT WEBSITE that
> instructed him to defend the guy...

Perhaps you can quote me doing that.

Jim

popinjay999

Mar 2, 2012, 12:53:25 PM3/2/12
On Mar 2, 6:22 am, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
wrote:
It's not just Bradley, who is a dumb ass, that denies Saul Alinsky is
a communist, but even Wilhelm Kuhlmann, who is not a dumb ass, that
also denies Saul Alinsky is a communist. Wilhelm's IQ is ten standard
deviations above Bradley's, so what is Wilhelm's fucking problem? AND
HE WAS A MARINE FOR CRYIN OUTLOUD! He should know better.

Dave the Clueless

Mar 2, 2012, 3:49:28 PM3/2/12
On Mar 1 2012 8:45 PM, popinjay999 wrote:

> On Mar 1, 4:37 pm, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
> > popinjay999  <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

> > >Beg to differ, Sputnik face, I know more than the first thing about
> > >Saul Alinsky,
> >
> > No you don't.
> >

> Do so. Stop lying.
>
> Why do so many people say that Saul Alinsky was a communist, if he
> wasn't a communist? Can you answer that, Clave?

Many people say many things that are simply not true. Guilt by accusation
is bullshit. I suppose that many people saying Jan Brewer is a racist is
sufficient evidence that she is, in your opinion.

-------
Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years!

popinjay999

Mar 2, 2012, 4:40:38 PM3/2/12
On Mar 2, 12:49 pm, "Dave the Clueless" <a987...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

> Many people say many things that are simply not true. Guilt by accusation
> is bullshit. I suppose that many people saying Jan Brewer is a racist is
> sufficient evidence that she is, in your opinion.

What is this? Some kind of a joke? Dave, you make a lousy comedian.
Saul Alinsky is a communist, duh fucking duh. Get real. I give you a
lot more credit than someone like Pepe, so please don't post like Pepe.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 2, 2012, 4:55:18 PM3/2/12
It strained credulity to think that Rush Limbaugh would try to
be a worse human being than Andrew Breitbart, but he managed it!
Getting the *Republican* Speaker of the House of Representatives
to call you out[1] is a height of execrability that Andrew
Breitbart could only dream of attaining.

--bks

[1]<http://www.wesh.com/r/30588663/detail.html>

VegasJerry

Mar 2, 2012, 5:59:47 PM3/2/12
On Mar 1 2012 10:57 AM, Dave the Clueless wrote:

> On Mar 1 2012 1:34 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

> > > Hate, the natural expression of the left. Thanks, bigot.
> >
> > Hate and name-calling, the natural expression of the right. (You, in this
> > case).
> >

> > J..
> >

> Where dost thou find hate and name-calling in my post, O Wonder of the
> Interwebs?

You misused "bigot?"

VegasJerry

Mar 2, 2012, 6:03:55 PM3/2/12
On Mar 1 2012 12:07 PM, bratt wrote:

> On Mar 1 2012 1:32 PM, double....@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Mar 1, 1:30 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Fuck him, and fuck you for defending a documented serial liar and
> > > hate-monger just because he was a conservative.
> > >
> > > The world is a better place today.
> > >

> > Exactly! This guy was a real piece of shit!
>
> Maybe he was - I never read anything by him or listened to him speak.
>
> However, he was right on with Ted Kennedy - or is murder OK in the
> liberals playbook.

No, but obviously you've no clue as to the definition of murder.

Jerry

da pickle no spam

Mar 2, 2012, 7:13:04 PM3/2/12
She obviously has no clue (period)........................
It is loading more messages.