Todd Palin Endorses Newt

Travel

Jan 9, 2012, 5:45:07 PM1/9/12
That really is a relief. Even I, as a Palin supporter, was beginning
to wonder about a certain "sincerity factor" and "cave-in to the
establishment RINOs factor."

I'll give an example of what's been going on. Three of the four high
profile, women-Republican candidates that Sarah Palin endorsed and the
tea party put into office in the 2010 mid term elections, have
endorsed Mittens Romney: Nikki Haley-governor of South Carolina, Pam
Bondi-AG of Florida, and Kelly Ayotte- U.S. senator from New
Hampshire; all endorsed Romney, with Ayotte and Haley actively
campaigning. The Fourth, Susana Martinez-governer of New Mexico,
hasn't endorsed, so far.

The reason these three won in the first place, is because they're
supposed to be against Romney-like RINOs: as it turns out, they have
no integrity or strong-conviction, conservative principles, only self-
interest. It's an outrageous display of betrayal and bush league
politick; it's exactly what they lead people to believe they were
against.

Well, I'm happy to post that the Palin's haven't caved.

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanevents.com/article.php%3Fid%3D48671%26s%3Drcme&wsi=54bec16f6e6b565c&ei=L2QLT6W1A4eimwel34GdBQ&wsc=vb&ct=pg1&whp=30

phlash74

Jan 9, 2012, 6:00:26 PM1/9/12
That's the nail in the coffin - an endorsement by the First Dude means
Newt's finished.

So, Barney, are you going to get behind the surge of santorum?

Michael

-----------------
"> phlash
On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list. Should be disqualified for
that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
8/22/2010

"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

--------

da pickle

Jan 9, 2012, 6:56:14 PM1/9/12
On Jan 9, 3:00 pm, "phlash74" <a102...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Jan 9 2012 2:45 PM, Travel wrote:
>

> > That really is a relief. Even I, as a Palin supporter, was beginning
> > to wonder about a certain "sincerity factor" and "cave-in to the
> > establishment RINOs factor."
>
> > I'll give an example of what's been going on. Three of the four high
> > profile, women-Republican candidates that Sarah Palin endorsed and the
> > tea party put into office in the 2010 mid term elections, have
> > endorsed Mittens Romney: Nikki Haley-governor of South Carolina, Pam
> > Bondi-AG of Florida, and Kelly Ayotte- U.S. senator from New
> > Hampshire; all endorsed Romney, with Ayotte and Haley actively
> > campaigning. The Fourth, Susana Martinez-governer of New Mexico,
> > hasn't endorsed, so far.
>
> > The reason these three won in the first place, is because they're
> > supposed to be against Romney-like RINOs: as it turns out, they have
> > no integrity or strong-conviction, conservative principles, only self-
> > interest. It's an outrageous display of betrayal and bush league
> > politick; it's exactly what they lead people to believe they were
> > against.
>
> > Well, I'm happy to post that the Palin's haven't caved.
>
> http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanevents.c...
>
> That's the nail in the coffin - an endorsement by the First Dude means
> Newt's finished.
>
> So, Barney, are you going to get behind the surge of santorum?
>
> Michael
>
> -----------------
> "> phlash
> On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list.  Should be disqualified for
> that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
> 8/22/2010
>
> "Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
> Igotskillz, 4/6/2011
>
> --------

Nobody really cares who Todd Palin endorses. It’s a no-backbone move
on Sarah Palin’s part to still have not endorsed anyone. What does she
want, to wait until someone becomes the party’s official nominee and
THEN endorse them? A couple of more states and it will be all over.

But she is kind of between a rock and hard spot. She can’t endorse
Romney (I don’t think?), but if she endorses anyone else (who of
course will lose) it will show her endorsement isn’t worth much. It
will be interesting to see if the self-important bimbo has the courage
to endorse someone besides Romney, but it’s more likely she won’t
endorse anyone to avoid looking inconsequential. Then when Romney wins
the nomination, just as I said long ago he would, she will get behind
him using the ‘ABO’ (anybody but Obama) excuse.

Her importance is rapidly approaching zero.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/browse_frm/thread/95664ec5712aef0f#

DDawgster

Jan 9, 2012, 8:32:15 PM1/9/12
newt didnt fuck any black guys

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

-----

Jason Pawloski

Jan 9, 2012, 10:20:55 PM1/9/12
I was 99.99999999999999% sure I wasn't going to vote for Newt before. I
can now proudly adjust that number to 99.999999999999999999999999999%.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

-------

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jan 9, 2012, 11:49:23 PM1/9/12

"phlash74" <a10...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> That's the nail in the coffin - an endorsement by the First Dude means
> Newt's finished.
>
> So, Barney, are you going to get behind the surge of santorum?

He almost got lynched in NH.

He has no chance at all

Travel

Jan 10, 2012, 1:28:54 PM1/10/12
Todd Palin's endorsement can be very important. It can give the
conservative vote, especially the tea party vote, a sense of coalition
and a surge for Newt, rather than keeping the vote split and therefore
assisting Romney.

Sarah has stated that Romney would be the weakest nominee the
Republicans can present. She's been torn between Newt and Santorum
and, just like Rush, waiting to see who emerges as most viable.

Newt's "the one" in South Carolina" and Florida for the "not Romney"
vote.

Newt now has the funding and is spending 3.6 million in ads, etc., in
South Carolina.

The Tea party express stated that they'll lkely endorse during the
South Carolina week.

Newt won a "Tea Party Patriots" poll of 23,000 a couple of weeks ago,
with Bachmann in second: she's gone, now.

One problem about the self-appointed "leaders" of some of thses tea
party umbrella organizations is that they're "hidden RINOs." Mark
Meckler and that women martin of the tea patriots are left wing
infiltrators who the left wing nmmedia propts-up as the spokespersons
in news coverage.

No, they don't control the votesof the members, but they have been
surpressing endorsements, you can be sure: that's why there's been
little tea party news and announcements throughout the primary season.

Todd Palin's endorsement of Newt can break that log jam wide open,
starting in South Crolina.

There's no greater buzz in politics today than Sarah and the tea
party, you can best believe that: the "sleeping giant" could be
awakening, starting with the Todd Palin endorsement.

If Sarah and Jim DeMint endorse Newt in South Carolina, watch out,
Mittens! The "big mo" for a Newt-South Carolina-win into Florida.

Sarah's tight with Jan Brewer, and together they give Arizona to Newt.

Easily a Newt advantage in the southern states if he's one on one with
Mittens.

A big turning point possiblity comng up in South Carolina.

if Sarah and Jim DeMint endorse Newt

Travel

Jan 10, 2012, 1:33:24 PM1/10/12
One other point: Sarah also said, just before the Iowa caucus that,
(paqraphrase): she felt her endorsement would have greater effect in a
few weeks.

mo_ntresor

Jan 10, 2012, 1:50:24 PM1/10/12
what is wrong with you? nobody gives a shit about todd palin, or sarah
palin, or any other social conservative kook. newt was a lobbyist. he
symbolizes all that's wrong with our political system. get behind mitt,
or kiss the presidency good-bye for four more disastrous debt-addled years.

mo_ntresor

------

Steam

Jan 10, 2012, 2:03:18 PM1/10/12
Newt doesnt stand a chance, I said that when he was leading teh polls, too
much there not to like

Travel

Jan 10, 2012, 6:37:47 PM1/10/12
On Jan 10, 1:50 pm, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Really? I just gave multiple reasons, imbecile. You mean that YOU
don't care. 75% of Republican voters DO care. Plus, did you see the
2010 mid term elections results? It was in all the papers.

>newt was a lobbyist.

No he wasn't. Newt's never been aregistered lobbyist. He's been a
consultant from his think tank organization.

Anyone stupid enough to support Romny, is too stupid to know the
facts, anyway, I guess.

Romney's the weakest to go against Obama, because there really isn't
much difference between them when considering Romney's fips before he
flopped.

Travel

Jan 10, 2012, 6:39:18 PM1/10/12
He dosen't stand a chance because YOU don't like him. I see.

mo_ntresor

Jan 10, 2012, 9:15:42 PM1/10/12
On Jan 10 2012 4:37 PM, Travel wrote:

> > what is wrong with you? �nobody gives a shit about todd palin, or sarah
> > palin,
>
> Really? I just gave multiple reasons, imbecile. You mean that YOU
> don't care. 75% of Republican voters DO care. Plus, did you see the
> 2010 mid term elections results? It was in all the papers.
>
> >newt was a lobbyist.
>
> No he wasn't. Newt's never been aregistered lobbyist. He's been a
> consultant from his think tank organization.
>
> Anyone stupid enough to support Romny, is too stupid to know the
> facts, anyway, I guess.
>
> Romney's the weakest to go against Obama, because there really isn't
> much difference between them when considering Romney's fips before he
> flopped.

then it's four more years of democrat and obama spending insanity. romney
is the ONLY other option.

mo_ntresor

-------�

da pickle

Jan 10, 2012, 10:43:21 PM1/10/12
On Jan 9, 5:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Jan 9 2012 4:45 PM, Travel wrote:
>
> > That really is a relief. Even I, as a Palin supporter, was beginning
> > to wonder about a certain "sincerity factor" and "cave-in to the
> > establishment RINOs factor."
>
> > I'll give an example of what's been going on. Three of the four high
> > profile, women-Republican candidates that Sarah Palin endorsed and the
> > tea party put into office in the 2010 mid term elections, have
> > endorsed Mittens Romney: Nikki Haley-governor of South Carolina, Pam
> > Bondi-AG of Florida, and Kelly Ayotte- U.S. senator from New
> > Hampshire; all endorsed Romney, with Ayotte and Haley actively
> > campaigning. The Fourth, Susana Martinez-governer of New Mexico,
> > hasn't endorsed, so far.
>
> > The reason these three won in the first place, is because they're
> > supposed to be against Romney-like RINOs: as it turns out, they have
> > no integrity or strong-conviction, conservative principles, only self-
> > interest. It's an outrageous display of betrayal and bush league
> > politick; it's exactly what they lead people to believe they were
> > against.
>
> > Well, I'm happy to post that the Palin's haven't caved.
>
> http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanevents.c...
>
> newt didnt fuck any black guys

You have no proof of that.

Clave

Jan 10, 2012, 10:58:10 PM1/10/12
"da pickle" <jcpickel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 9, 5:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

<...>

>> newt didnt fuck any black guys
>
> You have no proof of that.

I've never heard him deny it.

Jim

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:51:19 PM1/11/12
On Jan 10, 9:15 pm, "mo_ntresor" <amontilladofortun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Romney's the only option? Lol, only an idiot would blither something
that ridiculous.

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:55:09 PM1/11/12
On Jan 10, 10:58 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "da pickle" <jcpickels.nos...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
We haven't heard you deny it, either.

Also, anyone who calls himself "Doggystyle," is walking on thin ice to
begin with...

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:53:05 PM1/11/12

There's overwhelming proof that you probably have, though.

DDawgster

Jan 15, 2012, 9:52:24 PM1/15/12
looks like you bought the Herman Cain typewriter..