Re: ot: LOL at Newt Gingrich (38% to 16% in 35 days) Whoa!

1 view
Message has been deleted

da pickle

Jan 9, 2012, 4:00:41 PM1/9/12
On Jan 9, 12:45 pm, da pickle <jcpickels.nos...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> According to the Rasmussen Reports national poll (*1) released January
> 5, 2012, Newt Gingrich now has the support of only 16% of likely
> primary voters.
>
> A short 35 days before, on December 1, 2011 the same Rasmussen
> national poll (*2) had him at 38%. Ouch! That’s a 22-point drop in 35
> days! That was the same day that Newtie proclaimed (*3) with arrogant
> certainty, “I will be the nominee.” Shortly thereafter, ‘always wrong’
> Travel had his [Whoa! - Whoa! - Whoa! (*4)] ‘premature political
> ejaculation’ and relished a few short days of dreaming he might at
> last win a debate with me. (chortle)
>
> Laugh out loud at fat-ass Newt Gingrich (and poor stupid Travel).

> links:
> source *1:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/election_2012_...
> 1ngrich_38_romney_17
> -----
> source *2http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/ele...
> -----
> source *3 - video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m_o8IcC9U
>
> source *4http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/41202071de765356

SOURCE LINKS CORRECTION:
source *1:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/election_2012_republican_presidential_primary
-----
source *2
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/election_2012_archive/november_2011/national_gop_poll_gingrich_38_romney_17

DDawgster

Jan 10, 2012, 3:15:40 PM1/10/12
On Jan 9 2012 2:45 PM, da pickle wrote:

> According to the Rasmussen Reports national poll (*1) released January
> 5, 2012, Newt Gingrich now has the support of only 16% of likely
> primary voters.
>
> A short 35 days before, on December 1, 2011 the same Rasmussen
> national poll (*2) had him at 38%. Ouch! That’s a 22-point drop in 35
> days! That was the same day that Newtie proclaimed (*3) with arrogant
> certainty, “I will be the nominee.” Shortly thereafter, ‘always wrong’
> Travel had his [Whoa! - Whoa! - Whoa! (*4)] ‘premature political
> ejaculation’ and relished a few short days of dreaming he might at
> last win a debate with me. (chortle)
>
> Laugh out loud at fat-ass Newt Gingrich (and poor stupid Travel).

> links:
> source *1:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/election_2012_archive/november_2011/national_gop_poll_gi
> 1ngrich_38_romney_17
> -----
> source *2

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/election_2012_republican_presidential_primary
> -----
> source *3 - video:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m_o8IcC9U
>
> source *4
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/41202071de765356

he went down faster than a freshman prom date

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

-----

Travel

Jan 10, 2012, 6:23:46 PM1/10/12
Lol, talk about pathetic desperation by Risky Biz. Everyone knows
Newt's numbers were cut in half after the unprecedented 10 million in
attack ads in Iowa, duh! What's your pioint, imbecile?

da pickle

Jan 10, 2012, 7:51:41 PM1/10/12
On Jan 10, 3:23 pm, Travel <nine...@webtv.net> webTVed:

<Lol, talk about pathetic desperation by Risky Biz. Everyone knows
<Newt's numbers were cut in half after the unprecedented 10 million in
<attack ads in Iowa, duh! What's your pioint, imbecile?

My point? Just that you had a 'premature political
ejaculation.' (chortle)

BTW, in your self proclaimed brilliant political analysis’ did it ever
cross your mind that negative ads outlining the candidates histories
would be used? I mean, I think it’s been done before. (In every
election since the beginning of time.) You see, in my analysis I
figured that factor in. That’s why I was right and you were wrong.

BTSinAustin

Jan 11, 2012, 1:35:18 PM1/11/12
Trivial will be so pissed when Mittens is the pick. One week to game set
match. After SC it's all over. Anything beyond that is helping Obama.

"I will be forever in your debt." Chuck Breuninger aka Rick "DaVoice"
Charles 1-6-2012

"No Shit" Fellknight 1-6-2012

--------

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:35:34 PM1/11/12

Lol, talk about pathetic desperation by Risky Biz. Everyone knows
Newt's numbers were cut in half after the unprecedented 10 million in
attack ads in Iowa, duh! What's your pioint, imbecile?

Lol, you said that it was all over and that Romney was definitely the
nominee. I said that Newt had a chance and further, predicted that
Newt, due to his debating skills and rising to a more center debating
stage position, had a chance. He did, and he surged just as I
predicted.

Looks like you had premature political ejaculation (chortle).

Due to my, obviously, vastly superior analytical ability, I proved you
wrong and exposed you (not that it was really necessary) as a media-
parroting dumbfuck.

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:46:20 PM1/11/12
On Jan 11, 1:35 pm, "BTSinAustin" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Jan 10 2012 7:51 PM, da pickle wrote:
>
> > On Jan 10, 3:23 pm, Travel <nine...@webtv.net> webTVed:
>
> > <Lol, talk about pathetic desperation by Risky Biz. Everyone knows
> > <Newt's numbers were cut in half after the unprecedented 10 million in
> > <attack ads in Iowa, duh! What's your pioint, imbecile?
>
> > My point? Just that you had a 'premature political
> > ejaculation.' (chortle)
>
> > BTW, in your self proclaimed brilliant political analysis’ did it ever
> > cross your mind that negative ads outlining the candidates histories
> > would be used? I mean, I think it’s been done before. (In every
> > election since the beginning of time.) You see, in my analysis I
> > figured that factor in. That’s why I was right and you were wrong.
>
> Trivial will be so pissed when Mittens is the pick.  One week to game set
> match.  After SC it's all over.  Anything beyond that is helping Obama.

Why would I be pissed?
Newt's already my fourth candidate in this primary, numbnuts.

As an idiot, you don't realize that Romney only wins if the vote stays
split and the 75% conservative vote doesn't settle on one candidate.
So far the vote has remained split: Santorum got a surge in Iowa and
picked-up 3 million-he stays in. Rick Perry has plenty of money, and
nothing to lose because he'll still be the governor of Texas no matter
what he does- so, he stays in. If they didn't, the votes would go to
Newt.

Even an imbecile like you should be able to understand that.

da pickle

Jan 11, 2012, 6:51:41 PM1/11/12
I’m starting to think Travel has some serious mental health problems.
It’s entirely possible he will continue to say Newt is the nominee
even as Romney makes his acceptance speech. Reality seems far beyond
his comprehension and he’s showing signs it may be getting worse.
Maybe everyone should take it easy on him for a while. He’s had a very
tough time since Sarah let him down. Poor fool.

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:57:13 PM1/11/12

Travel

Jan 11, 2012, 6:58:28 PM1/11/12

BTSinAustin

Jan 11, 2012, 8:00:51 PM1/11/12
You seem to forget conservatives and liberals don't elect presidents.
It's the middle. 35-40% on either side will vote party no mater what.
It's the middle 20-30% (that's growing I hope) that will swing it. Newt
scares people and Perry is another Texas retard governor(no one wants
that). If you get your wish and one of the ultra right gets the
nomination, you can say hello to Obama being a 2 term guy. All you can
hope for is Mitt getting the nomination before he's forced to agree with
the wing nuts so much that he can't back off in time. It may already be
too late. If this thing drags on until super Tuesday forget it.

And you can take that to the bank.

"I will be forever in your debt." Chuck Breuninger aka Rick "DaVoice"
Charles 1-6-2012

"No Shit" Fellknight 1-6-2012

---�

Travel A

Jan 11, 2012, 9:48:43 PM1/11/12
BS in Austin blithered the above.

I wrote:
Independents broke for Republicans by over 2 to 1 in the 2010 mid-term
elections, and favored the conservative Republican in the primaries. It
brought the greatest sea change in American elections history.
You seem to forget that you're a dumbass.

Romney is "Bush the third," and you can take that to the bank.

They'll be a left-wing Supreme Court with Romney or Obama. Nothing
scarier than that.

BTSinAustin

Jan 11, 2012, 10:45:44 PM1/11/12
On Jan 11 2012 9:48 PM, Travel A wrote:

> BS in Austin blithered the above.
>
> I wrote:
> Independents broke for Republicans by over 2 to 1 in the 2010 mid-term
> elections, and favored the conservative Republican in the primaries. It
> brought the greatest sea change in American elections history.

LOL. Right. bigger than republicans taking the house for the first time
in 40 years? Right?

"I will be forever in your debt." Chuck Breuninger aka Rick "DaVoice"
Charles 1-6-2012

"No Shit" Fellknight 1-6-2012

Frisbieinstein

Jan 12, 2012, 1:04:09 AM1/12/12
On Jan 10, 4:45 am, da pickle <jcpickels.nos...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> According to the Rasmussen Reports national poll (*1) released January
> 5, 2012, Newt Gingrich now has the support of only 16% of likely
> primary voters.
>
> A short 35 days before, on December 1, 2011 the same Rasmussen
> national poll (*2) had him at 38%. Ouch! That’s a 22-point drop in 35
> days! That was the same day that Newtie proclaimed (*3) with arrogant
> certainty, “I will be the nominee.” Shortly thereafter, ‘always wrong’
> Travel had his [Whoa! - Whoa! - Whoa! (*4)] ‘premature political
> ejaculation’ and relished a few short days of dreaming he might at
> last win a debate with me. (chortle)
>
> Laugh out loud at fat-ass Newt Gingrich (and poor stupid Travel).

> links:
> -----
> source *3 - video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m_o8IcC9U
>
> source *4http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/41202071de765356

"Newt Gringrich. I've heard his name before, so he must be good."

Gets some actual contact with Newt-think.

"Oh My God!"

Pepe Papon

Jan 12, 2012, 3:20:28 AM1/12/12
On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:35:18 -0800, "BTSinAustin"
<a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>On Jan 10 2012 7:51 PM, da pickle wrote:
>
>> On Jan 10, 3:23 pm, Travel <nine...@webtv.net> webTVed:
>>
>> <Lol, talk about pathetic desperation by Risky Biz. Everyone knows
>> <Newt's numbers were cut in half after the unprecedented 10 million in
>> <attack ads in Iowa, duh! What's your pioint, imbecile?
>>

>> My point? Just that you had a 'premature political
>> ejaculation.' (chortle)
>>
>> BTW, in your self proclaimed brilliant political analysis� did it ever
>> cross your mind that negative ads outlining the candidates histories
>> would be used? I mean, I think it�s been done before. (In every
>> election since the beginning of time.) You see, in my analysis I
>> figured that factor in. That�s why I was right and you were wrong.
>
>Trivial will be so pissed when Mittens is the pick. One week to game set
>match. After SC it's all over. Anything beyond that is helping Obama.

He won't be pissed. No matter what happens, he will claim to have
kicked everyone's ass.

Clave

Jan 12, 2012, 3:33:19 AM1/12/12
"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
I had to read that twice -- I thought first you were talking about Gingrich.

Jim

Travel

Jan 12, 2012, 11:10:53 AM1/12/12
> kicked everyone's ass.- Hide quoted text -

And that will obviously be true.

Travel

Jan 12, 2012, 11:14:46 AM1/12/12
On Jan 12, 3:33 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "Pepe Papon" <hitmeis...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Jim- Hide quoted text -

BS in Austin just got his ass kicked. Read that twice.

Travel

Jan 12, 2012, 11:09:12 AM1/12/12
On Jan 11, 10:45 pm, "BTSinAustin" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Jan 11 2012 9:48 PM, Travel A wrote:
>
> > BS in Austin blithered the above.
>
> > I wrote:
> > Independents broke for Republicans by over 2 to 1 in the 2010 mid-term
> > elections, and favored the conservative Republican in the primaries. It
> > brought the greatest sea change in American elections history.
>
> LOL.  Right.  bigger than republicans taking the house for the first time
> in 40 years?  Right?

Yes, they took many more seats in the House in 2010 than in 1994. Plus
six seats in the senate; which is huge for one election in the senate.
And it wasn't just the U.S. House seats, it was the wipe-out of
Democrats by the Repubicans it governorships and state legislatures,
AGs etc. You keep forgetting that you're a dumbass.

Travel

Jan 12, 2012, 11:24:54 AM1/12/12
And note the title of this thread, then note the title of this link:

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsmax.com/I...

BTSinAustin

Jan 12, 2012, 11:35:35 AM1/12/12
Newt will get his ass kicked. Mitt will get the nomination.

BTSinAustin

Jan 12, 2012, 12:52:53 PM1/12/12
On Jan 12 2012 1:04 AM, Frisbieinstein wrote:

> "Newt Gringrich. I've heard his name before, so he must be good."
>
> Gets some actual contact with Newt-think.
>
> "Oh My God!"

Exactly!

Making small children cry is not what we look for in a candidate. Unless
you blither, blather, and answer to the name Trivial.

"I will be forever in your debt." Chuck Breuninger aka Rick "DaVoice"
Charles 1-6-2012

"No Shit" Fellknight 1-6-2012

-----

da pickle

Jan 12, 2012, 1:23:02 PM1/12/12
On Jan 12, 8:24 am, Travel <nine...@webtv.net> webTVed:

< And note the title of this thread, then note the title of this link:
<
< http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsmax.com/I...

One: If you had a brain you'd know the title to this thread refers to
a national poll (specifically a Rasmussen Poll of likely voters), not
a South Carolina poll.

Two: The same pollster (Insider Advantage) on December 18, 2011 had
Gingrich up 12 points over Romney. Gingrich 31, Romney 19.

This latest one*, out just three weeks later January 11, 2012 has
Romney up by 2 points. Romney 23, Gingrich 21.

In the last three weeks Gingrich has gone from being ahead 12 points
to being behind 2 points (with the same pollster).

What a surge! LOL!

Strange the things that get you all excited and blithering. (chortle)

*source:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/sc/south_carolina_republican_presidential_primary-1590.html#polls

BTSinAustin

Jan 12, 2012, 1:48:37 PM1/12/12
On Jan 12 2012 1:23 PM, da pickle wrote:

> On Jan 12, 8:24 am, Travel <nine...@webtv.net> webTVed:
>
> < And note the title of this thread, then note the title of this link:
> <
> < http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsmax.com/I...
>
> One: If you had a brain you'd know the title to this thread refers to
> a national poll (specifically a Rasmussen Poll of likely voters), not
> a South Carolina poll.
>
> Two: The same pollster (Insider Advantage) on December 18, 2011 had
> Gingrich up 12 points over Romney. Gingrich 31, Romney 19.
>
> This latest one*, out just three weeks later January 11, 2012 has
> Romney up by 2 points. Romney 23, Gingrich 21.
>
> In the last three weeks Gingrich has gone from being ahead 12 points
> to being behind 2 points (with the same pollster).
>
> What a surge! LOL!
>
> Strange the things that get you all excited and blithering. (chortle)

Damn it Pickle, lets not confuse the boy with facts. It upsets him so.
He needs to do some calming exercising and imagine this at his next BBQ.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/p/G/2/palin-armed.jpg

"I will be forever in your debt." Chuck Breuninger aka Rick "DaVoice"
Charles 1-6-2012

"No Shit" Fellknight 1-6-2012

Pepe Papon

Jan 13, 2012, 3:09:13 AM1/13/12
On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:14:46 -0800 (PST), Travel <nin...@webtv.net>
wrote:
Right on cue. <titter>

Travel

Jan 13, 2012, 7:35:24 PM1/13/12

Travel

Jan 13, 2012, 7:36:38 PM1/13/12

Travel

Jan 13, 2012, 7:33:49 PM1/13/12
Democrats by the Repubicans it governorships and state legislature,

Travel

Jan 13, 2012, 7:32:50 PM1/13/12