Re: Link FYI - USGS topo maps in pdf

Fred Wingo

Jun 13, 2017, 11:48:02 AM6/13/17
On 6/13/2017 7:00 AM, The Times They Are a-Changin' wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:20:06 -0700, Winston_Smith
> <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>> http://ngmaps.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Embed/index.html?webmap=e4078c9680404a96bcdc2631ef10ad9d&home=true&zoom=true&scale=false&search=true&theme=light
>>>
>>> Wonder how these maps compare in detail with the Google Earth views?
>>
>> Everything I've seen is pictures from space. No topology other than
>> what your trained eye might infer.
>
> Google Earth views can be tilted, zoomed, and swiveled at will to
> reveal excellent photographic topology. Some areas even have
> interpolated sideview renderings of trees, buildings, etc. Center
> click and drag mouse on a PC. Two finger swipe and twist on a cell
> phone. Large areas can be cached for offline use. On a PC, draw lines
> and symbols for routes or reference or whatever. Save the view as kmz.
> Use
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appspot.wrightrocket.kmlkmz&hl=en
> to view whatever you drew, on phone. Very slick. Sample.
> https://s4.postimg.org/atlg11p4d/earth_sample.jpg
>
> It's also easy to have both Earth and offline topos on a cell phone.
> Many choices for topos. Here's one.
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=menion.android.locus&hl=en

And every one of them reveals that 326 Olive Avenue in Taft, CA is at
about 1020' elevation, which is not "high desert".

Hurricane

Jun 13, 2017, 1:18:33 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:48:01 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
wrote:
He must think calling it high desert improves it some way. As if. A
thousand trips to the dump and a 40 gallons of paint would be a lot
more effective.

Fred Wingo

Jun 13, 2017, 3:50:14 PM6/13/17
Wieber is always about extremes. I'm sure he imagined "high desert"
conjured images of the Bolivian Altiplano or something. He could as
easily have claimed to be the low desert - something like Death Valley,
below sea level.

Wieber will always lie.

Gerry

Jun 13, 2017, 9:22:25 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:48:01 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
wrote:

Detail on this mapping is very good to a point. when you get right
down to it though, the trees around my house are out of scale to each
other!

Zinger

Jun 14, 2017, 1:14:49 AM6/14/17
Not exactly at Sea Level, is it?

--
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

tRudy Crayola

Jun 14, 2017, 1:20:23 AM6/14/17
Tellya what Jonthy! Why don'tcha tell us all exactly how high in
altitude it has to be to achieve "High Desert standards". There are
deserts below sea level...and in America. Tell us exactly what the
Salton Sea area is considered as! And then map out what is high desert
and low desert in California. I cannot believe those other idiots are
following your lead.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Hurricane

Jun 14, 2017, 9:37:12 AM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:20:23 -0500, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>Why don'tcha tell us all exactly how high in
>altitude it has to be to achieve "High Desert standards".

Why didn't you look it up and save yourself the embarrassment of being
proven dead wrong, idiot?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Desert_(California)

"High Desert is a name used to define geographic areas of Southern
California deserts that are between 2,000 and 4,000 ft"

Weiber's shithole is undeniably a smidge over 1000' in elevation, as
anyone of normal intelligence can verify in a couple of minutes.

> There are
>deserts below sea level...and in America.

So what?

Facts: Wieber has claimed multiple elevations for his dump.

"My place is at 1953' " 2011
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.philosophy/xb-fNccOkLs/z1mNPFyT4hQJ

"Actually Im at 1405 feet" 2012
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.guns/RmRrD_slNyk/AHTFS8hOBNMJ

All were lies, all were higher that his actual elevation. It was a
retarded attempt to somehow improve readers' impressions of his
rotting mobile which sits on a rented lot covered in junk and dog
cages.

Who is crazy enough to make up lies about elevation? How stupid does
anyone have to be to defend and spin Wieber's lies?

tRudy Crayola

Jun 15, 2017, 1:18:58 AM6/15/17
On 6/14/2017 8:37 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:20:23 -0500, tRudy Crayola
> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>
>> Why don'tcha tell us all exactly how high in
>> altitude it has to be to achieve "High Desert standards".
>
> Why didn't you look it up and save yourself the embarrassment of being
> proven dead wrong, idiot?

Hurricane? Isn't that something that sucks..or is it Blows? ;-p

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Desert_(California)
>
> "High Desert is a name used to define geographic areas of Southern
> California deserts that are between 2,000 and 4,000 ft"

You just made that up! The Desert abutting the Colorado River is
considered high desert.

> Weiber's shithole is undeniably a smidge over 1000' in elevation, as
> anyone of normal intelligence can verify in a couple of minutes.

But you will attest that it is above Sea level?

>> There are
>> deserts below sea level...and in America.
>
> So what?

Do they have to be between 2000 and 4000 feet low to be called low deserts?

> Facts: Wieber has claimed multiple elevations for his dump.

My, My...Does that upset your juvenile ittle mind?

> "My place is at 1953' " 2011
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.philosophy/xb-fNccOkLs/z1mNPFyT4hQJ
>
> "Actually Im at 1405 feet" 2012
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.guns/RmRrD_slNyk/AHTFS8hOBNMJ
>
> All were lies, all were higher that his actual elevation. It was a
> retarded attempt to somehow improve readers' impressions of his
> rotting mobile which sits on a rented lot covered in junk and dog
> cages.

Is that important? and why?

> Who is crazy enough to make up lies about elevation? How stupid does
> anyone have to be to defend and spin Wieber's lies?

I doubt that is what he was doing. But if it spins your anal retentive
asshole...Why not?

Why don't you go help some little old lady across the street or
something. Grow up!

Hurricane

Jun 15, 2017, 9:57:02 AM6/15/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:18:58 -0500, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 6/14/2017 8:37 AM, Hurricane wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:20:23 -0500, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Why don'tcha tell us all exactly how high in
>>> altitude it has to be to achieve "High Desert standards".
>>
>> Why didn't you look it up and save yourself the embarrassment of being
>> proven dead wrong, idiot?
>
>Hurricane? Isn't that something that sucks..or is it Blows? ;-p
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Desert_(California)
>>
>> "High Desert is a name used to define geographic areas of Southern
>> California deserts that are between 2,000 and 4,000 ft"
>
>You just made that up!

Nope. But you made up that claim, same as most.

> The Desert abutting the Colorado River is
>considered high desert.

You should have paid more attention in geography class. But your
failure to learn then is no excuse for your failing to look up the
variation in the river's elevation now.

>> Weiber's shithole is undeniably a smidge over 1000' in elevation, as
>> anyone of normal intelligence can verify in a couple of minutes.
>
>But you will attest that it is above Sea level?

There is nothing for me to attest. It is a fact that Wieber's shithole
is about 1000', which is NOT high desert, moron.

>>> There are
>>> deserts below sea level...and in America.
>>
>> So what?
>
>Do they have to be between 2000 and 4000 feet low to be called low deserts?

Huh?

>> Facts: Wieber has claimed multiple elevations for his dump.
>
>My, My...Does that upset your juvenile ittle mind?

LOL Admit he lied for no useful reason, you feeble bitch.

>> "My place is at 1953' " 2011
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.philosophy/xb-fNccOkLs/z1mNPFyT4hQJ
>>
>> "Actually Im at 1405 feet" 2012
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.guns/RmRrD_slNyk/AHTFS8hOBNMJ
>>
>> All were lies, all were higher that his actual elevation. It was a
>> retarded attempt to somehow improve readers' impressions of his
>> rotting mobile which sits on a rented lot covered in junk and dog
>> cages.
>
>Is that important? and why?

They are facts you're denying in your usual, helpless way.

>> Who is crazy enough to make up lies about elevation? How stupid does
>> anyone have to be to defend and spin Wieber's lies?
>
>I doubt that is what he was doing.

Why do you doubt facts? Obviously he didn't accidentally make up two
different and very particular numbers. There's no doubt about it -
Wieber pulls numbers out of is ass when it suits his deranged mind. A
couple days ago he made up two different contradicting numbers, in the
SAME post, for an imaginary land purchase.

> But if it spins your anal retentive
>asshole...Why not?

Disputing facts is a stupid thing to do. It can it can and does lead
to a crummy life, which I expect you're living, same as Wieber.

>Why don't you go help some little old lady across the street or
>something. Grow up!

Why don't you learn to accept reality, and thereby improve yourself?
What is the point of staying stupid?

tRudy Crayola

Jun 16, 2017, 3:03:27 AM6/16/17
My method of making the world a better place is to kick pieces of shit
like you back into a corner where you cannot disturb the progress of the
Human race forward. It doesn't matter what Wieber or anyone else
garnishes their statements with. An Idiot like you just shot a few
members of the Republican house baseball team because he was upset at
something someone said.

Hurricane

Jun 16, 2017, 9:54:45 AM6/16/17
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 02:03:29 -0500, tRudy Crayola
There's zero evidence of you kicking anyone anywhere. You are just
another impotent gasbag with a habit, probably lifelong, of being on
the wrong side of the facts and refusing to accept reality.

>It doesn't matter what Wieber or anyone else
>garnishes their statements with.

LOL So now you admit to "garnishment!" Too little too late, nothing
new for you, right? Wieber's failures cause his disgruntlement which
motivates him to lie, outright and repeatedly. But he's as incompetent
at the lying as everything else in his life. Your defense of that
lying was also hilariously incompetent, and a strong sign that you're
probably an equally disgruntled loser. Whatever else you do, hang on
to that hope and crackpot ideology though, because maybe someday
you'll be able to trade it for a pot of gold.

> An Idiot like you just shot a few
>members of the Republican house baseball team because he was upset at
>something someone said.

The guy was deranged, and his life had degenerated to the point he was
living in his truck. So he didn't have much to lose by acting out his
fantasy. We know about Wieber's derangement and fantasies and that he
spends a lot of time living out of his vehicle. We know about your
derangement and fantasies, so you might as well fess up to how much
sleeping you do in your truck. Or park bench, whatever.

PaxPerPoten

Jun 17, 2017, 2:03:36 AM6/17/17
On 6/16/2017 8:55 AM, WindBag wrote:

>> My method of making the world a better place is to kick pieces of shit
>> like you back into a corner where you cannot disturb the progress of the
>> Human race forward.
>
> There's zero evidence of you kicking anyone anywhere.

Obviously someone kicked you very hard, giving you horrible dead damage.
Or is that an inbred birthright for you?

>> It doesn't matter what Wieber or anyone else
>> garnishes their statements with.
>
> LOL So now you admit to "garnishment!" Too little too late,

Whattsa matter? Mommy didn't buy enough toys? She made you suck her dick
instead of a titty? You are merely transferring your lifes failures to
others in a futile attempt to make yourself look normal.

>> An Idiot like you just shot a few
>> members of the Republican house baseball team because he was upset at
>> something someone said.
>
> The guy was deranged,

So are you!

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 9:44:10 AM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 01:03:41 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 6/16/2017 8:55 AM, WindBag wrote:
>
>>> My method of making the world a better place is to kick pieces of shit
>>> like you back into a corner where you cannot disturb the progress of the
>>> Human race forward.
>>
>> There's zero evidence of you kicking anyone anywhere.
>
>Obviously someone kicked you very hard, giving you horrible dead damage.
>Or is that an inbred birthright for you?
>
>>> It doesn't matter what Wieber or anyone else
>>> garnishes their statements with.
>>
>> LOL So now you admit to "garnishment!" Too little too late,
>
>Whattsa matter? Mommy didn't buy enough toys? She made you suck her dick
>instead of a titty? You are merely transferring your lifes failures to
>others in a futile attempt to make yourself look normal.
>>
>>> An Idiot like you just shot a few
>>> members of the Republican house baseball team because he was upset at
>>> something someone said.
>>
>> The guy was deranged,
>
>So are you!

Yet another windbag post full of fantasy and without a single rational
argument. Wieber lied incompetently and failed as usual. You defended
the lies incompetently and failed as usual. Everything else you've
written is just you stomping your feet because you can't accept
reality.

Fred Wingo

Jun 17, 2017, 11:23:44 AM6/17/17
On 6/16/2017 11:03 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 6/16/2017 8:55 AM, WindBag wrote:
>
>>> My method of making the world a better place is to kick pieces of shit
>>> like you back into a corner where you cannot disturb the progress of the
>>> Human race forward.
>>
>> There's zero evidence of you kicking anyone anywhere.
>
> Obviously someone kicked you very hard

No. He's the one doing the kicking.

>>> It doesn't matter what Wieber or anyone else
>>> garnishes their statements with.
>>
>> LOL So now you admit to "garnishment!" Too little too late,
>
> Whattsa matter? Mommy didn't

Lame. All references in Usenet to "Mommy" are lame and indicative of
mental defect.

Fred Wingo

Jun 17, 2017, 11:26:19 AM6/17/17
Poxed PeePee can't even get his nym right. First of all, it isn't even
really Latin. Secondly, even as pseudo-Latin, it's wrong.

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2017, 12:12:58 PM6/17/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:50:13 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Desert_%28California%29
High Desert is a name used to define geographic areas of Southern
California deserts that are between 2,000 and 4,000 ft (609.9 and
1219.2 m) in elevation.

Im at aprox 1900 feet. I look down on the city of Taft, and its a long
uphill climb from Center Street.

Least thats what my GPS(s) claim,

Shrug

The next 2 blocks up are at least 200 feet higher than I am and then
there is the oilfields above that.

---

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2017, 12:15:54 PM6/17/17
Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units. So they are
correct readings? You will note the various dates on the above links.
Ive been in LA since Tuesday..and you are still babbling. This post
was from Wed....snicker...I wasnt reading any of this until this
morning. Saturday at 9:15 AM

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 12:48:11 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:16:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
So what? A reading doesn't change your actual elevation, which is easy
to look up, you idiot.

> So they are >correct readings?

No, obviously, imbecile.

> You will note the various dates on the above links.
>Ive been in LA since Tuesday..and you are still babbling. This post
>was from Wed....snicker...I wasnt reading any of this until this
>morning. Saturday at 9:15 AM

Please explain how this date stuff affects your elevation, or your
lying about it.

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 12:52:38 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:13:13 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
That's what people have been telling you.

>Im at aprox 1900 feet.

No. You are at approximately 1000 ft. Low desert, same as all the
other years people have been mocking your "high desert" BS.

> I look down on the city of Taft, and its a long
>uphill climb from Center Street.

LOL You look up at everything.

>Least thats what my GPS(s) claim,

No, that's merely your new story to distract from the previous lying.

Fred Wingo

Jun 17, 2017, 2:21:17 PM6/17/17
"Actually Im at 1405 feet."
lb10v8d63g8o4ga94...@4ax.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/RmRrD_slNyk/B5UG4nWQnAEJ

<chuckle> Caught lying again. It will never end until your dead.

> I look down on the city of Taft, and its a long
> uphill climb from Center Street.

Bullshit. I have shown repeatedly that your dump is at about 1025'.
There's a topo map that shows the 1025' contour running literally right
through your dump.

http://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.13365&lon=-119.45543&datum=nad27&zoom=2&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m
or http://tinyurl.com/7e6cgvq

The street running right below the words "South Taft" (synonymous with
"Giant meth lab") is Wood Street. The red and white striped line
running between the words is Olive Av. You live on the east side of
Olive, two shacks above Wood. The dark brown line running through the
letters 'ft' in 'Taft' is the 1000' elevation line. The next dark brown
line to the southwest of that line, running just above "Conley School"
and through the red number "24", is the 1100' line. The intermediate
lines mark 25 feet of elevation gain.

As we can plainly see, the 1025' line runs directly through your shack.
gummer's claim to live at 1953' is bullshit. But everyone already knew
that.

> Least thats what my GPS(s) claim,

You don't own a GPS.

Fred Wingo

Jun 17, 2017, 2:25:32 PM6/17/17
Bullshit. You don't own a GPS and you don't have access to one.

But it's worse than that. You claimed you "look down on" the city of
Taft. You do not. You forget that I drove by your squat in 2011. It's
flat as a pancake around there, and Taft Heights isn't even close to
1900'. Most of Taft Heights lies between 1100' and 1200', with a very
small part of the southwest corner of it between 1200' and 1300'
https://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.12791&lon=-119.47609&datum=nad27&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m

The big question is why do you tell such *stupid* lies? Why don't you
try to tell plausible lies that would be difficult to debunk?

Fred Wingo

Jun 17, 2017, 3:15:14 PM6/17/17
If anyone has even a hint of doubt, this will settle it conclusively.

Go here, https://www.pickatrail.com/topo-map/t/7.5x7.5/taft-ca.html, and
download the 2015 Taft 7.5 minute topo map. Just click on the link.
It's a PDF. Zoom in (I used about 300% magnification) and find the
intersection of Wood St. and Olive Ave. in South Taft. The streets are
very well marked. Wieber lives on the east side of Olive Ave. two
shacks north of Wood St. The contours are at 20' intervals. Wieber's
dump on Olive Ave. is between the 1020' and 1040' lines. He's slightly
closer to the 1040' line than the 1020' line, so maybe a shade over
1030'. The highest point shown in the map is Spellacy Hill, at a little
over 1600', and it is entirely uninhabited - no roads going up there.

Even Wieber's out-of-the-blue claim to live 1405', which he said in July
2013, would put him completely outside all residential neighborhoods
around there. But of course, he lives at 326 Olive Ave., which is at
about 1030'.

No high desert.

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 8:24:18 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:25:31 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
wrote:
I bet he still doesn't realize how easy it is for people to hover
their mouse pointer over his shithole in Google Earth, and see his
elevation at the bottom of the screen. The GPS stories are even more
ridiculous considering that any modern cell phone would read out his
elevation within 50' or better. Everyone knows that he knows that, and
that he's willfully lying his ass off, for no sensible purpose
whatsoever.

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 8:25:25 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:15:12 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
Right. And Google Earth makes it 1031'. Only the Amazing Wieber would
try disputing it. But he keeps doing it because he's convinced of his
fans' stupidity, for good reason.

>No high desert.

As if being high desert could ever have done anything to improve that
dump anyway. LOL

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2017, 8:37:53 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:48:41 -0700, Hurricane <h...@bd.net> wrote:

>>>Who is crazy enough to make up lies about elevation? How stupid does
>>>anyone have to be to defend and spin Wieber's lies?
>>

>>Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units.
>
>So what? A reading doesn't change your actual elevation, which is easy
>to look up, you idiot.

Look it up where? Did a survey crew stand in my front yard and
measure it? Or is it simply an approximation? Cites for your
findings.

>> So they are >correct readings?
>
>No, obviously Im an imbecile.

Got that right.

>> You will note the various dates on the above links.
>>Ive been in LA since Tuesday..and you are still babbling. This post
>>was from Wed....snicker...I wasnt reading any of this until this
>>morning. Saturday at 9:15 AM
>
>Please explain how this date stuff affects your elevation, or your
>lying about it.

Please explain how that explains why you are posting when Im not
reading?

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 8:45:31 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 17:38:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units.
>>
>>So what? A reading doesn't change your actual elevation, which is easy
>>to look up, you idiot.
>
>Look it up where?

Easiest way is Google Earth. But you have been given links to topos as
well. Is it your plan to claim stupidity in order to prove you weren't
lying? Brilliant! LOL

> Did a survey crew stand in my front yard and
>measure it? Or is it simply an approximation? Cites for your
>findings.

Keep digging, idiot.

>>> You will note the various dates on the above links.
>>>Ive been in LA since Tuesday..and you are still babbling. This post
>>>was from Wed....snicker...I wasnt reading any of this until this
>>>morning. Saturday at 9:15 AM
>>
>>Please explain how this date stuff affects your elevation, or your
>>lying about it.
>
>Please explain how that explains why you are posting when Im not
>reading?

Please explain why you think you need to be here for me to post.

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2017, 8:47:50 PM6/17/17
wrote:

>> Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units.
>
>Bullshit. You don't own a GPS and you don't have access to one.
>
>But it's worse than that. You claimed you "look down on" the city of
>Taft. You do not. You forget that I drove by your squat in 2011. It's
>flat as a pancake around there, and Taft Heights isn't even close to
>1900'. Most of Taft Heights lies between 1100' and 1200', with a very
>small part of the southwest corner of it between 1200' and 1300'
>https://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.12791&lon=-119.47609&datum=nad27&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m

Really?

Looking south:

https://goo.gl/photos/fwi6Ty1LVRSYgLSR8

Looking north:

https://goo.gl/photos/XfKmghRmB7nQNcMM8

https://goo.gl/photos/B2wfyi2KADStoeTw6

You continue to lie pitifuly. And poorly.

Shrug. But thats been proven many times.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Jun 17, 2017, 11:10:18 PM6/17/17
On 6/17/2017 5:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units.
>>
>> So what? A reading doesn't change your actual elevation, which is easy
>> to look up, you idiot.
>
> Look it up where?

The same place I did, you lazy clueless fuckwit - at a topo map site.

Fred Wingo

Jun 17, 2017, 11:15:19 PM6/17/17
On 6/17/2017 5:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:25:31 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
> wrote:
>
>>> Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units.
>>
>> Bullshit. You don't own a GPS and you don't have access to one.
>>
>> But it's worse than that. You claimed you "look down on" the city of
>> Taft. You do not. You forget that I drove by your squat in 2011. It's
>> flat as a pancake around there, and Taft Heights isn't even close to
>> 1900'. Most of Taft Heights lies between 1100' and 1200', with a very
>> small part of the southwest corner of it between 1200' and 1300'
>> https://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.12791&lon=-119.47609&datum=nad27&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m
>

> Really?
>
> Looking south:
>
> https://goo.gl/photos/fwi6Ty1LVRSYgLSR8
>
> Looking north:
>
> https://goo.gl/photos/XfKmghRmB7nQNcMM8
>
> https://goo.gl/photos/B2wfyi2KADStoeTw6

Bullshit. Those are not shot from your street. HERE are the views of
your decrepit shack and looking south and north from in front of your
decrepit shack:

Your decrepit shack:
https://goo.gl/maps/cxVauKgYuXu

Looking south from your decrepit shack:
https://goo.gl/maps/jE5FRvNasjy

Looking north from your decrepit shack:
https://goo.gl/maps/qpUmarjS8UC2

Once again, you tell absurd lies that are easily debunked. You never learn.

Hurricane

Jun 18, 2017, 10:22:03 AM6/18/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 17:48:05 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:25:31 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
>wrote:
>
>>> Ive gotten readings as low as -109' with some gps units.
>>
>>Bullshit. You don't own a GPS and you don't have access to one.
>>
>>But it's worse than that. You claimed you "look down on" the city of
>>Taft. You do not. You forget that I drove by your squat in 2011. It's
>>flat as a pancake around there, and Taft Heights isn't even close to
>>1900'. Most of Taft Heights lies between 1100' and 1200', with a very
>>small part of the southwest corner of it between 1200' and 1300'
>>https://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.12791&lon=-119.47609&datum=nad27&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m
>

>Really?
>
>Looking south:
>
>https://goo.gl/photos/fwi6Ty1LVRSYgLSR8
>
>Looking north:
>
>https://goo.gl/photos/XfKmghRmB7nQNcMM8
>
>https://goo.gl/photos/B2wfyi2KADStoeTw6
>
>You continue to lie pitifuly. And poorly.
>
>Shrug. But thats been proven many times.

None of your BS can change your elevation, or the fact that you can't
stop lying about it.

Here is a screenshot of your dump on Google Earth, showing both your
elevation and the flatness of your area.
https://s29.postimg.org/mmhrqdxaf/elevation.jpg 1031' Not "high
desert" in any way. And there's no way that any person of normal
intelligence could be confused about it. You got caught telling a
ridiculous lie, and you stuck to an indefensible story because that's
who you are.

Your incompetence is not only mind boggling, but a great example of
the relationship between mental defect and the phony conservative
ideology.

Fred Wingo

Jun 18, 2017, 10:36:09 AM6/18/17
On 6/18/2017 7:22 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 17:48:05 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Bullshit. You don't own a GPS and you don't have access to one.
>>>
>>> But it's worse than that. You claimed you "look down on" the city of
>>> Taft. You do not. You forget that I drove by your squat in 2011. It's
>>> flat as a pancake around there, and Taft Heights isn't even close to
>>> 1900'. Most of Taft Heights lies between 1100' and 1200', with a very
>>> small part of the southwest corner of it between 1200' and 1300'
>>> https://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.12791&lon=-119.47609&datum=nad27&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m
>>

>> Really?
>>
>> Looking south:
>>
>> https://goo.gl/photos/fwi6Ty1LVRSYgLSR8
>>
>> Looking north:
>>
>> https://goo.gl/photos/XfKmghRmB7nQNcMM8
>>
>> https://goo.gl/photos/B2wfyi2KADStoeTw6
>>
>> You continue to lie pitifuly. And poorly.
>>
>> Shrug. But thats been proven many times.
>
> None of your BS can change your elevation, or the fact that you can't
> stop lying about it.

Those photo links he posted are not from his dump. I posted the real
views from Google Maps showing the views up and down Olive Ave. from in
front of Wieber's dump. They don't look even remotely like what he
posted. He drove off somewhere in the hills a few miles from his dump
and took some photos. Big deal. The Google Maps photos do not lie. If
you open either one of those links I posted (view north or view south)
and then rotate the view, you can find Wieber's dump. His photos are
fake - they're real photos, but they're not the views he claims. As
always, he lies and lies stupidly.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 18, 2017, 10:40:03 AM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 07:36:06 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
Shouldn't he be planning the Great Cull?

Hurricane

Jun 18, 2017, 10:56:02 AM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 07:36:06 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
Yeah, I saw that. It's very possible that he doesn't know how to use
street view in Google Maps, and therefore doesn't realize that how
easy it is for others to know how the incompetence of his lying. He
always seems to be trying for some benefit of the doubt type of
excuse, always digging his hole deeper.

Fred Wingo

Jun 18, 2017, 11:17:30 AM6/18/17
Hey, what's that Postimage site where you put up the photo of Wieber's
shithole showing the elevation at 1031'? Is that a public site to post
things you want to share?

I like that 1031' figure. In an earlier post, I noted that his shithole
appears betweeen the 1020' and 1040' contours, but slightly close to the
1040' line, so I was guessing just a tad above 1030'. Like any normal
human being, I like it when I'm right. That's a feeling Wieber has
seldom known.

Hurricane

Jun 18, 2017, 1:37:23 PM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:17:28 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
https://postimage.io/

> Is that a public site to post things you want to share?

Exactly. Very fast and easy. Immediately after you upload, a dialog
box appears with share links. I use the one labeled direct link
because it contains the file name. I use it to post images of my
projects to forums that don't have image hosting capabilities.

>I like that 1031' figure. In an earlier post, I noted that his shithole
>appears betweeen the 1020' and 1040' contours, but slightly close to the
>1040' line, so I was guessing just a tad above 1030'. Like any normal
>human being, I like it when I'm right. That's a feeling Wieber has
>seldom known.

Yeah, Wieber has a real knack for being on the wrong side of the
facts, history, and success.

Your topo details were more definitive than Google Earth because the
Earth images can be displaced as much as 20' from actual location, in
my experience anyway. Taking that into account, Wieber's place could
be as high as 1033'. He'd need some very high heels to make up the
other 900' he was claiming. Perhaps the low-pressure inside his skull
accounts for the discrepancy.

BTW, did you see Commodore Wieber's buoyancy theory?

"Ice is 30% larger in volume than water. When a block of ice floating
in a container of water melts..the water level goes....down..not up."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 18, 2017, 1:43:44 PM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:37:53 -0700, Hurricane <h...@bd.net> wrote:

>Your topo details were more definitive than Google Earth because the
>Earth images can be displaced as much as 20' from actual location, in
>my experience anyway. Taking that into account, Wieber's place could
>be as high as 1033'. He'd need some very high heels to make up the
>other 900' he was claiming. Perhaps the low-pressure inside his skull
>accounts for the discrepancy.

It could also be he was standing on top of the pile of the bullshit
he's been piling up for the last few years.

Hurricane

Jun 18, 2017, 4:57:47 PM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:41:24 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:21:15 -0700, Fred Wingo wrote:
>
>><chuckle> Caught lying again. It will never end until your dead.
>
>>Bullshit. I have shown repeatedly
>
>Gunner is an attention whore. It doesn't matter a whit if you or
>anyone else believes him.

Nonsense. Wieber's desperate to have something positive in his life.
He used to be able to get that from Usenet. He'd like it back. He's
said as much, multiple times, in reply to Larry Jaques telling him to
quit responding to his critics. Wieber alternates between foaming at
the mouth while threatening lawsuits and/or death, and claiming he
loves criticism. The latter is BS.

>Maybe Gunner gets a little high at times. It's California after all.
>You can't map that sort of thing.

Blaming his BS on being high would be a much better excuse than
anything he's tried.

4th Time Around

Jun 18, 2017, 7:42:15 PM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:53:59 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 13:58:20 -0700, Hurricane wrote:
>>On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:41:24 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
>
>>>Gunner is an attention whore. It doesn't matter a whit if you or
>>>anyone else believes him.
>>
>>Nonsense. Wieber's desperate to have something positive in his life.
>
>There are a great many things in anyone's life that they can spin as a
>positive for their own consumption without getting into physically
>impossible claims or claims that take only a trivial effort to
>disprove.

It's tough, for example, to spin the losing of a 16 year battle with a
septic system, into something positive. He's too stupid to keep quiet
about such things, so he tries to make up for it by telling whoppers.
And most of his tribe has been letting him get away with it for a long
time.

Sample -

Wieber: I rode a motorcycle at 254 mph.
Jaques: Are you sure it wasn't kilometers per hour?
Wieber: Mph, absolutely.
Jacques: Ok then.

>Gunner goes over the top and does it with in your face obviousness.
>The only reason I can think of for that is to generate controversy.

How about the reason he's stated multiple times, that he's basically
defending his honor. He isn't of course, he's only making it worse.
But like the teen who thinks that only other girls get pregnant,
Wieber believes he's exempt from the first rule of holes. He doesn't
accept that his lying is obvious, and that's understandable because he
knows that many posters are stupid. What he doesn't get is that just
because somebody is stupid, it doesn't mean they're stupid enough to
believe his stories.

>He is a poor man's version of the several celebrities that have zero
>talent or achievements; they are only famous for being famous.

Wieber would love to be famous for something... anything. He hates
being infamous, and he really hates the person who made him infamous.
So he pretends to be someone else, increasing the RPM of his turdnado.

Fred Wingo

Jun 18, 2017, 9:59:43 PM6/18/17
You've noticed, no doubt, that Wieber has abandoned - for now - his
claim to live in the "high desert" at 1900'. I'd bet you a cold
beverage of your choice that he'll come back to it some time down the
road. Wieber isn't just stupid and stubborn, he is stupidly stubborn -
he just doesn't know when to let one of his absurd lies go.

Martin Eastburn

Jun 23, 2017, 11:13:48 PM6/23/17
El Paso is a high desert - only 4000 feet more or less.
Mountains push up land and if nothing grows due to low water - shadow
effect of a mountain west of you - you turn into a desert.
The western states were swampy and oceans once. Then the mountains in
the western states started pushing up and the 'coastal Redwoods' that
grew eastward to the Mississippi River all died. Petrified Forest are
Redwood trees turned to rock.

I've driven the central valley and without water, the trees and such
die off due to the high mountain desert effect. Gunner lives on the
southern end of this long valley. Been there.

Martin

On 6/14/2017 12:20 AM, tRudy Crayola wrote:
> On 6/13/2017 2:50 PM, Fred Wingo wrote:
>> On 6/13/2017 10:18 AM, Hurricane wrote:

> Tellya what Jonthy! Why don'tcha tell us all exactly how high in
> altitude it has to be to achieve "High Desert standards". There are
> deserts below sea level...and in America. Tell us exactly what the
> Salton Sea area is considered as! And then map out what is high desert
> and low desert in California. I cannot believe those other idiots are
> following your lead.

tRudy Crayola

Jun 23, 2017, 11:38:22 PM6/23/17
On 6/23/2017 10:13 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
> El Paso is a high desert - only 4000 feet more or less.
> Mountains push up land and if nothing grows due to low water - shadow
> effect of a mountain west of you - you turn into a desert.
> The western states were swampy and oceans once. Then the mountains in
> the western states started pushing up and the 'coastal Redwoods' that
> grew eastward to the Mississippi River all died. Petrified Forest are
> Redwood trees turned to rock.
>
> I've driven the central valley and without water, the trees and such
> die off due to the high mountain desert effect. Gunner lives on the
> southern end of this long valley. Been there.
>
> Martin

Jonthy Ball jest cannot stop bullshitting even as having to drag up
another sock puppet.
--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Martin Eastburn

Jul 3, 2017, 10:17:28 PM7/3/17

I've a Minor in Geology Major in Physics and Mathematics and advanced
degrees in EE and AI.

I know the land better than you know. I can name the strata beneath the
feet. For thousands of feet. The Reefs in Colorado - high mountain
reefs were in the coastal plain when an ocean The mountains pushed up
the plain into the air and you find sea shells in the reefs.

The East coast mountain range is sinking. It is an old range.
The Western ranges are new and volcanoes still push up and blow up.
Time in Geology isn't measured in years. The central states used
to be under the ocean. Just a different eon.

Martin