What a Cunt in a Dress newsgroup this is

Red Prepper

Jan 21, 2018, 6:16:41 PM1/21/18
Nothing metal related, just Ed Huntres trolling for gay sex with
minors again in his cunt dress. You people are sickos.

Ed Huntress

Jan 21, 2018, 7:18:57 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:16:37 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>Nothing metal related, just Ed Huntres trolling for gay sex with
>minors again in his cunt dress. You people are sickos.

You're the sicko, Pecker. What did you think, that everyone is as lazy
and deceitful as you? You're another one of those jerks who thinks he
can just tell stupid lies and that no one will catch you.

Here are the metalworking posts on RCM in just the last two days:

"real jacobs 3/8" keyed chuck disassembly"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/tSBYqQ99lAw/rI4wrdDFAgAJ
(7 posts)

"Free - Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/4hQy9I7wO5Y/yJbKhDCoAQAJ
(36 posts)

"Dalton Lathes"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/ARs6-n3YpDs/QTRqp9lkAgAJ
(1 current post)

"Non-Standard 3C Collet"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/LHL1BfFtiCg/W2H_BHBRAgAJ
(4 posts)

There always are two sides to RCM: a decent, mostly polite bunch of
people discussing metalworking, and a bunch of cross-posted shitstorms
initiated by reprobates from the survivalist groups.

It's been that way for 15 years, since Gunner started his
cross-posting bullshit, and then Cliff picked it up, and then TMT and
Koypasta Keller. If it wasn't for Gunner's fuck-up, you wouldn't even
know that RCM exists. And we wouldn't know that you exist. There is no
one on RCM who is a foul-mouthed, juvenile, pathological liar like you
and a few of your cohorts.

You must be getting very frustrated now, and reckless. You had to know
you wouldn't get away with that. And now you're insulting the whole
group, while projecting your gay-sex obsession onto others, apparently
believing that if you tell a lie often enough you'll get someone to
believe it.

You apparently are used to dealing with a much dumber bunch of people
where you hang out. Either that, or they all know you're a lying
reprobate, and ignore it.

--
Ed Huntress

Ignoramus1532

Jan 21, 2018, 8:23:11 PM1/21/18
On 2018-01-21, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:
> Nothing metal related, just Ed Huntres trolling for gay sex with
> minors again in his cunt dress. You people are sickos.

Sounds like a great time to leave this group for you, you disgusting
political turd!!!

Ed Huntress

Jan 21, 2018, 8:27:53 PM1/21/18
He probably won't see that, Iggy, unless it's cross-posted to
alt.survival. He often posts from one of the survivalist groups,
cross-posting to RCM, and then strips out the NG he posted from.
Pecker is a real shit-stirring dirtbag.

However, not letting him see it might be a good idea. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Ignoramus1532

Jan 21, 2018, 8:47:04 PM1/21/18
I was not paying enough attention to this guy, and commented on what I
saw without doing deep research on this turd.

I do not really need to do deep research on anyone who would write the
kind of message that I responded to. A combination of attention
seeking, nastiness, and poor vocabulary is self evident and does not
necessitate any further attention.

Red Prepper

Jan 21, 2018, 9:25:53 PM1/21/18
> Ed Cuntdress

Why are you crossposting your sexual deprived diatribes to our
newsgroup you stupid cunt on a dress,? Nobody here cares about your
love of young boys or your list for sashaying through the newsroom in
brightly colored dresses. Why are you here cunt in a dress? There are
no children here for you to molest Ed Hunttres the cunt in a dress
from NJ.

Red Prepper

Jan 21, 2018, 9:29:34 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:18:42 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> I'm a reprobate,.

> --
> Ed Cuntress

Oops you accidentally cross-posted to alt.survoval again you stupid
cunt in a dress. Back over the fence you go stupid cunt.

Red Prepper

Jan 21, 2018, 9:38:39 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:23:03 -0600, Ignoramus1532
<ignora...@NOSPAM.1532.invalid> wrote:
Sure Iggy,. You just make a nice new metal leash for the cunt in a
dress that keeps him from spamming our newsgroup with insults and
trolls for gay sex with children, and I'll be happy to go. As long as
the boomerang cunt keeps coming back, all bets are off. Nice to see
that someone in this group finally raised an eyebrow. Now if you all
pitch in and keep a short leash on your trolls, we can all get back
to normal. Until you do, you can deal with the bugs the stank nasty
cunt in a dress attracts.

Ed Huntress

Jan 21, 2018, 10:17:22 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:46:56 -0600, Ignoramus1532
It's hard to believe that such trash survives in public, but in a lot
of Usenet, that's where it's going. At least half of it is a cesspool
full of slimebags like Red Pecker.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 21, 2018, 10:20:35 PM1/21/18
>Why are you crossposting?

Oh, you mean, like you do all the time?

So, you get caught lying again, with links to document your degenerate
lying, and your response is to try to distract attention.

It won't work, Pecker. You've been nailed again. "Google is my
witness," remember? Only it's the witness for your prosecution --
over, and over, and over again.

You're such an inept liar.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 21, 2018, 10:22:49 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:29:31 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:18:42 -0500, Ed Huntress
><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>> --
>> Ed Huntress
>
>Oops you accidentally cross-posted to alt.survoval again.

No accident. I was just throwing you back, like you do all the time.
Maybe you'll grow up some day.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 21, 2018, 10:26:42 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:38:35 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:23:03 -0600, Ignoramus1532
><ignora...@NOSPAM.1532.invalid> wrote:
>> On 2018-01-21, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:
>> > Nothing metal related, just Ed Huntres trolling for gay sex with
>> > minors again in his cunt dress. You people are sickos.
>

>> Sounds like a great time to leave this group for you, you disgusting
>> political turd!!!

>Sure Iggy,. You just make a nice new metal leash...

You insult the entire group, tell a lie that there is no metal-related
content on RCM, and call everyone here "sickos."

So you got Iggy riled up. Iggy is about as even-tempered as they come.
It takes a real slimy prick to get him riled up.

Congratulations, Pecker. You filled the bill.

--
Ed Huntress

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 22, 2018, 12:09:35 AM1/22/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:46:56 -0600, Ignoramus1532
<ignora...@NOSPAM.1532.invalid> wrote:

>On 2018-01-22, Ed Huntress <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:23:03 -0600, Ignoramus1532
>><ignora...@NOSPAM.1532.invalid> wrote:

>>>Sounds like a great time to leave this group for you, you disgusting
>>>political turd!!!

>> He probably won't see that, Iggy, unless it's cross-posted to
>> alt.survival. He often posts from one of the survivalist groups,
>> cross-posting to RCM, and then strips out the NG he posted from.
>> Pecker is a real shit-stirring dirtbag.
>>
>> However, not letting him see it might be a good idea. d8-)
THe Agent News reader can delete all cross posted messages. I
recommend this setting if you don't want to be bothered by people who
are trying to pull your chain.

Ed Huntress

Jan 22, 2018, 12:16:40 AM1/22/18
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:09:09 -0500, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:46:56 -0600, Ignoramus1532
><ignora...@NOSPAM.1532.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 2018-01-22, Ed Huntress <hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:

>>> He probably won't see that, Iggy, unless it's cross-posted to
>>> alt.survival. He often posts from one of the survivalist groups,
>>> cross-posting to RCM, and then strips out the NG he posted from.
>>> Pecker is a real shit-stirring dirtbag.
>>>
>>> However, not letting him see it might be a good idea. d8-)
>THe Agent News reader can delete all cross posted messages. I
>recommend this setting if you don't want to be bothered by people who
>are trying to pull your chain.

It wouldn't help a bit. The Red Pecker often strips off all of the
newsgroups except the one he wants to vandalize.

>>I was not paying enough attention to this guy, and commented on what I
>>saw without doing deep research on this turd.
>>
>>I do not really need to do deep research on anyone who would write the
>>kind of message that I responded to. A combination of attention
>>seeking, nastiness, and poor vocabulary is self evident and does not
>>necessitate any further attention.

--
Ed Huntress

goodsoldi...@google.com

Jan 22, 2018, 12:44:30 AM1/22/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:23:03 -0600, Ignoramus1532
<ignora...@NOSPAM.1532.invalid> wrote:

Most news readers incorporate a filter. In my case (Forte Agent) it
takes two clicks of the mouse and "Red", on the head like the pecker
on a dog, will never be seen again. Occasionally Red and his ilk take
to name changing but still... two clicks :-)

To phrase it a bit differently, those to respond to Red on the
Head.... noticeably Ed on this site are doing so because they wish
to..... two more clicks...

Although, granted Ed has and does post some good stuff from time his
latest efforts seem rather wanting (Red) in quality.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Red Prepper

Jan 22, 2018, 1:42:31 AM1/22/18
> Ed Cuntdress

Fuck him. He never visits alt.survival so he's too stupid to realize
that you are.constantly in our newsgroup stirring shit up. For
example, notice how he called me a political turd, where I pretty
much avoid politics for the most part. He was thinking of you, but
like I said, too stupid to realize. I don't really blame him, he just
wants to read his own newsgroup, on topic posts like we do in
alt.survival. Maybe he should Google our group to see what a lying
cunt crossposting troll you really are.

Red Prepper

Jan 22, 2018, 1:44:39 AM1/22/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 22:22:35 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:29:31 -0600, Red Prepper <r...@red.com> wrote:

> >On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:18:42 -0500, Ed Huntress
> ><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >
> >> --
> >> Ed Huntress
> >
> >Oops you accidentally cross-posted to alt.survoval again.

> No accident. I was just throwing you back, like you do all the time.
> Maybe you'll grow up some day.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

You're like my ping pong playing boomerang bitch. I can play all day.
Ok, my serve. Back you go cunt in a dress. Maybe you can ask Iggy if
he wants to play too.

Red Prepper

Jan 22, 2018, 2:01:09 AM1/22/18
> Ed Cuntdress

One day you showed up in alt.survival and started insulting the
newsgroup members, and started tossing around the term "gay sex". You
were asked to leave the newsgroup repeatedly, but you keep coming
back, obviously now obsessed with gay sex. It's some kind of
manifestation. Then you start sashaying through the group in your
cunt dress, to everyone's amusement.

We've tried stripping out alt.survival out of your offending posts,
but you put the group back in, say you are only posting in RCM, and
show back up here in your pink cunt dress.

Next, we tried stripping out RCM because you say you only post there,
but now you show up in your red cunt dress to practice your
pirouettes.

If the group list is RCM and A.S., you put on your purple cunt dress
and show up to insult the group members.

If the group list is A.S. followed by RCM, you show up in your
fuschia cunt dress to troll for sex with men and small animals.

So yeah, from now on were doing it your way cunt in a dress. Except
for the dress wearing and gay sex trolling. You are Ed Huntres the
troll cunt in a dress from RCM. Why don't you just go back to RCM and
stay there, or start acting like an adult?

M6BrokeMe .paulyf

Feb 8, 2018, 8:39:22 AM2/8/18
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 6:16:41 PM UTC-5, Red Prepper wrote:
> Nothing metal related, just Ed Huntres trolling for gay sex with
> minors again in his cunt dress. You people are sickos.

I agree. What the hell is going on here? It's absurd.

Red Prepper

Feb 8, 2018, 10:35:35 PM2/8/18
Ed Cunt in a Dress escaping RCM and trolling for gay sex in otherwise
normal usenet groups that don't want him there. Yeah, that's about
it. And the stank that proceeds him.