FOR SALE : SOMA BUENA VISTA

Charlie

Aug 9, 2020, 7:56:27 AM8/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOMA -  BUENA VISTA MIXTE size 54 cm = MEDIUM SIZE

FRAME : PEARL WHITE - TANGE PRESTIGE HEAT TREATED CHROMOLLY STEEL BUTTED
NOT LIKE THE PRODUCTION FRAMES BUILT OF ALUMINUM
Sport touring geometry - HEADSET : ORIGIN 8

SHIFTERS : FRONT: SHIMANO DURA ACE - REAR: SHIMANO ULTEGRA with long cage -
SHIMANO ULTEGRA BARE END

HANDLEBARS: NITTO NORTH ROAD #B352

BRAKES : SHIMANO DUAL PIVOT LONG REACH - ULTEGRA CLASS
LEVERS : CANE CREEK FLAT TOP with 2 position

CRANK : SHIMANO DEORE 44-29 CHAIN RINGS

PEDALS : MKS SYLVAN TOURING with adjustable bearings = REBUILDABLE

WHEELS : SHIMANO : 105 HUBS - STAINLESS STEEL SPOKES - RIMS BONTRAGER -
TIRES : CONTINENTAL GATOR SKIN 700c x 25

CONDITION IS NEW BUILD - NO EXPENSE SPARED - ONLY BUILT WITH QUALITY PARTS

  $950 CASH  SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES

DSCF1777.JPG

DSCF1776.JPG

CONTACT OFF LIST : charliepedal (at) verizon  (dot)  net

Charlie Petry
JENNERSVILLE PENNSLYVANIA

Chris Birkenmaier

Aug 9, 2020, 8:49:53 AM8/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Great build and price! So tempting and I live up the road from you in West Chester 😊

charli...@verizon.net

Aug 9, 2020, 9:10:46 AM8/9/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris
 $850 to you . If you pick it up .

Charlie P

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/b4f11388-1a09-43b1-b916-eebe57b9f99do%40googlegroups.com.

Ginz

Aug 9, 2020, 9:58:20 AM8/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
What size a’person do you suspect that’s right for? I have trouble telling with these mixtes.

charli...@verizon.net

Aug 9, 2020, 12:33:36 PM8/9/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ginz

I think 5' 5"  to 6'  depends on your build.

Charlie  P

Aug 9, 2020, 9:00:38 PM8/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
https://www.somafab.com/archives/product/buena-vista

There is a tab for geometry. Effective top tube and seat tube seem most pertinent.

Looks like a really nice frame.

Charlie

Aug 11, 2020, 8:56:56 AM8/11/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
NEW PRICE $800 LOCAL PICKUP - WILL MEET 1/2 WAY IF NOT NEAR ME - JENNERSVILLE PA

Charlie

Aug 12, 2020, 2:01:48 PM8/12/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOLD pending $$$