FT: Your Medium Shopsack for my Large

DB

Mar 29, 2018, 7:35:46 PM3/29/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm looking to trade my large shopsack for your medium.  Mine's in great shape, used without any tears, holes or stains.  Let me know if you're interested.

Belopsky

Mar 29, 2018, 8:58:05 PM3/29/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Color?

dan beringhele

Mar 29, 2018, 9:02:54 PM3/29/18
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, olive. I don’t really care what color I get in return.

Dan

DB

Apr 8, 2018, 1:29:06 AM4/8/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
The bag has found a new home.  Thank you.

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 6:02:54 PM UTC-7, DB wrote:
Sorry, olive. I don’t really care what color I get in return.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 5:58 PM Belopsky <belopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Color?