FS my Clem L 52cm with photos

Dave Redmon

Jun 10, 2021, 12:34:02 AM6/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Trying to attach two Android google photos of my Clem L 52cm but I'm unsure how to do this via our desktop computer to the Google Group. Can you click below and see the photos?  I'm in  Manhattan, Kansas--two hours west of Kansas City. Pick up hereabouts only.
Bike was new in about 2015 and is in very good condition. Stock Velo saddle,  Bosco bars, Sunrace shifters, Kenda Kwest 650b tires and SKS fenders. Comes with silver Planet Bike rear rack. $850. Please make contact off list.

Dave in Kansas

Joe Bernard

Jun 10, 2021, 12:48:24 AM6/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nope. From a desktop you should be able to see reply buttons under (or top right) of your own post. Hit reply and this dialogue box will open, you can see the paperclip at the bottom to click and add attachments. Or just email the pics to me at joeremi62 gmail com and I'll get them in this thread.

Joe Bernard

Screenshot_20210609-214346_Chrome.jpg

Dave Redmon

Jun 10, 2021, 8:14:11 AM6/10/21
to rbw-owners-bunch
Thanks Joe. I can see them in my phone's RBW Iwners Group listservs though, so go figure.

Dave

Joe Bernard

Jun 10, 2021, 12:05:30 PM6/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pics!
Screenshot_20210610-090324_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-090309_Gmail.jpg

Joe Bernard

Jun 10, 2021, 3:17:42 PM6/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
That's a nice bike at a great price. I love that blue they put on the first-gen Clems. Somebody buy this!

Andrew Huston

Jun 11, 2021, 6:29:09 AM6/11/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
If you decide shipping is an option give me a shout.