Seen today in Hoian Vietnam

Jay in Tel Aviv

Apr 11, 2014, 11:07:34 AM4/11/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Fỏr all you guys that (rightly) valúe your high quality trueing kit ...

Riv  content - check out the spoke count

Jay
trueing in Hoian Vietnam.jpg

Lee Chae

Apr 11, 2014, 11:33:32 AM4/11/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I've got a lot of similar pics from a visit to Vietnam if anyone wants to take a mental vacation. Lots of images of everyday cycling there (sorry if this is OT):

http://tinyurl.com/n3y546z

Happy Friday!
Lee

Patrick Moore

Apr 11, 2014, 2:03:28 PM4/11/14
to rbw-owners-bunch
Very interesting. Is that all wood bike a home-made transportation piece, or an objet d'art?
--
Resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and letters that get interviews.
Other professional writing services.

Lee Chae

Apr 11, 2014, 2:43:57 PM4/11/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, rbw-owners-bunch
From what I can remember, my initial reaction was that it was more the latter. It was sitting out front of a restaurant/bar, and I thought it was a prop for some reason. I wish I was back there right now to investigate the matter!

Lee

Patrick Moore

Apr 11, 2014, 4:28:28 PM4/11/14
to rbw-owners-bunch
At any rate, it is a visual tour de force! Thanks for the photos.

Patrick "je ne sais quois, mmble mmble mmble, Helas!" Moore