FS: Carradice Nelson Long Flap

Kellie

Aug 29, 2015, 11:33:48 AM8/29/15
to RBW Owners Bunch

Asking $95. I'm in the East Bay (SF). Green, in excellent condition; new ones cost $130, plus shipping. With the long flap the top folds under for smaller loads but can be extended to wrap around larger ones. Love it; just a little too big for my needs.

Kellie

Aug 31, 2015, 7:42:46 PM8/31/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here's a photo from yesterday; the actual bag on my Cheviot.

Tony DeFilippo

Aug 31, 2015, 11:21:49 PM8/31/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've got a version of this bag myself and love it.  I even crammed a laptop in it on occasion before I rigged up my Saddlesack Medium as the regular commuting bag.  But for anything other than commuting I've found it to be a great single bag to take for a long day on the bike where I don't want to be stingy about what I pack.

There was a thread last week about carrying a dslr camera... this bag does the job fine for me w/ my D600 plus a lens or two plus some padding.  The side pockets make it easy to keep my tools out of the way of the in-and-out luggage.

Looks classy to!

Kellie

Sep 3, 2015, 10:47:51 AM9/3/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
The bag is SOLD.

Jim Bronson

Sep 3, 2015, 11:25:30 AM9/3/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

I love mine too.  I use it for Rando riding.  I stuff it full of my powders and Payday bars along with a spare tire, spare tubes, spare lights and batteries and lastly tools.  Oh and depending on time of year, clothes as well for cooler temps.

It's pretty heavy at the start of the ride but as I eat more and drink more it gets lighter ;)