PSA: Coffee Outside Bay Area

Kellie

Feb 19, 2017, 3:01:27 PM2/19/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

Chasing Mailboxes has "Coffee Friday," @foundinthemountains (Vancouver) has #coffeeoutsideyvc. Now there's Coffee Outside Bay Area (SF): first meet-up is Sat. March 3, 7AM west side of Marina Park on the SF Bay Trail, near Salute Restaurant, Marina Bay. Bring your coffee making set-up (or thermos), share the sunrise 🌅, be with like-minded people 🚴🏼. Only 4.5 miles from the El Cerrito  Plaza BART-you can ride the SF Bay Trail most of the way. More info @coyboygrrl (Instagram).

Jim M.

Feb 19, 2017, 7:42:54 PM2/19/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sounds like a great idea! I couldn't find @coyboygrrl (good name though), but did find @cowboygrrl. I will be out of town that day, though, but look forward to the next one.

thanks,
jim m
wc ca

Kellie Stapleton

Feb 19, 2017, 7:46:59 PM2/19/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
whoops a typo! yes cowboygrrl, thanks for letting me know. Sorry we’ll miss you (hope there is a we), and I’m hoping this’ll be a weekly event, and I’ll see you the following week. Please spread the work for me.

Kellie

Feb 19, 2017, 8:10:31 PM2/19/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Correction: March 4.

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 12:01:27 PM UTC-8, Kellie wrote:

Chasing Mailboxes has "Coffee Friday," @foundinthemountains (Vancouver) has #coffeeoutsideyvc. Now there's Coffee Outside Bay Area (SF): first meet-up is Sat. March 3, 7AM west side of Marina Park on the SF Bay Trail, near Salute Restaurant, Marina Bay. Bring your coffee making set-up (or thermos), share the sunrise 🌅, be with like-minded people 🚴🏼. Only 4.5 miles from the El Cerrito  Plaza BART-you can ride the SF Bay Trail most of the way. More info @cowboygrrl (Instagram).

Reed Kennedy

Feb 19, 2017, 9:26:54 PM2/19/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Good stuff Kellie! It looks like BART can get me there in time, so I'm gonna try and make it!

Now, which bike...

Reed

Kellie Stapleton

Feb 19, 2017, 10:24:59 PM2/19/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yay! I look 👀 forward to seeing/meeting you. I'm on my fairly new Atlantis. Keep fingers 🤞 for no rain. Lookin' good right now.

Shawn Granton

Feb 20, 2017, 2:05:04 PM2/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 12:01:27 PM UTC-8, Kellie wrote:

Chasing Mailboxes has "Coffee Friday," @foundinthemountains (Vancouver) has #coffeeoutsideyvc.

Don't forget about Portland! We have #pdxcoffeeoutside on Fridays at 7 am. Follow on instagram at @pdxcoffeeoutside

yours,
Shawn

Shawn Granton

Feb 20, 2017, 2:05:41 PM2/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
And very cool that you are doing this, Kellie! Do you plan on doing this every Saturday?
-Shawn

Pondero

Feb 20, 2017, 2:23:59 PM2/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Kellie, I'd be all over this if I were in the neighborhood.  I know all you locals will have a great time.

In Fort Worth, Texas, I periodically (when my schedule and weather work out) invite a few of the locals to join me for pre-work sunrise coffee in a spot where we can see the sunrise over the downtown skyline and the Trinity River.  In fact, I hope to have a crew out there this Friday.  I'll be out there on my tri-speed Quickbeam citified bike.

Chris Johnson
Sanger, Texas

Kellie

Feb 20, 2017, 3:18:45 PM2/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Shawn, good to hear about @pdxcoffeeoutside. Yes I hope it's supported well enough to have every Sat. I work full-time, so Fri. wasn't possible, and I haven't heard of anything else in my area. I'm hoping there's enough people who will want to get up early and see the sunrise, 🌅 exchange stories and have some smiles. 😊 Would appreciate you spreading the word to any from this area.

Kellie

Feb 20, 2017, 3:21:25 PM2/20/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Chris: I actually thought of you when I decided to do this; wishing you were nearby. ........ hoping to share the 🌅 good stories and some laughs. Betting on people wanting to get up early and greet the day.

KC

Feb 21, 2017, 9:44:30 AM2/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
We are frequently in that area visiting family. Will plan on joining you when we can (probably not til early April). Great way to start a weekend.

Kellie

Feb 21, 2017, 9:51:40 AM2/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
KC of the orange Cheviot? Look forward to seeing you. And if I remember correctly your daughter lives in Marina Bay?

Kathy Carroll

Feb 21, 2017, 9:56:04 AM2/21/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yes. That's me. My son's family lives there. Our goal is every other month but it ends up being a little less frequent. Love it there.

On Feb 21, 2017 6:51 AM, "Kellie" <kellie.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
KC of the orange Cheviot? Look forward to seeing you. And if I remember correctly your daughter lives in Marina Bay?

Kellie

Apr 5, 2017, 12:34:56 PM4/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Maybe rain Sat. but I'll be there ☔️ or shine. 7AM , bring your brew kit, warm your hands, eat some treats, and share the 🌅. There's an overhang by the restaurant about 50 yards from where we meet if need be. More info @coffeeoutsideba

Kellie

Apr 8, 2017, 6:36:07 PM4/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Beat the rain today. Check out more photos at #coffeeoutsideba.

Kellie

Apr 25, 2017, 8:04:14 PM4/25/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
This Sat. 4/29, we will meet at our regular spot in Marina Bay at 7AM. I'll be handing out our pins AND Rivelo (PDX) sent a box of goodies. Hope to see you there!

Kellie

May 2, 2017, 4:33:05 PM5/2/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
This Sat. 5/6, at 8AM, our regular spot in Marina Bay. Don't forget, EIGHT AM. We're checking to see if a time change will allow others to join us. So BYOM (bring your own mug) with treats to trade for coffee if you don't have a brew kit and I hope to see some of you there. About 4.5 miles from El Cerrito Plaza BART, mostly of the SF Bay Trail. Info @coffeeoutsideba

Roger

May 3, 2017, 10:16:30 AM5/3/17
to RBW Owners Bunch

EIGHT AM

Got it!

Kellie

May 9, 2017, 6:31:30 PM5/9/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Looks like a later time didn't make much difference for people, so we're going back to 7AM. Sounds early but if you can get yourself there it's incredibly beautiful at that time with the light and water. Then you have the full day left and time to take a longer bike ride! More info @coffeeoutsideba

Dave

May 9, 2017, 6:44:24 PM5/9/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Will try and make it again, with kiddo in back....provided we wake up early enough.

Kellie

May 10, 2017, 6:37:24 PM5/10/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
👍

Kellie

May 18, 2017, 11:37:17 PM5/18/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
It's almost time! 7 AM Marina Park this Sat. 5/20. Hope to see you there!

Kellie

May 24, 2017, 8:18:20 PM5/24/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
This Sat. 5/27, 7AM. Hope to see you there!

Kellie

Jun 1, 2017, 9:41:02 PM6/1/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
This Sat. June 3, at 7AM; hope to see you there. More info @coffeeoutsideba

Roger

Jun 7, 2017, 9:31:30 PM6/7/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Are we on for this Saturday, June 10?
My first weekend at home in over a month and I'm looking forward to seeing the crew.

Kellie Stapleton

Jun 8, 2017, 1:47:36 PM6/8/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yep I'll be there. Crew's been small but I'll see you there.

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 6:31 PM, Roger <rogerd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are we on for this Saturday, June 10?
> My first weekend at home in over a month and I'm looking forward to seeing the crew.

Kellie

Jun 10, 2017, 12:47:01 PM6/10/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Beautiful out there today.