FS: 59 cm 1993 XO-3 & Hunq fork & cliffhangers

Conway Bennett

Aug 7, 2017, 6:42:50 PM8/7/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm moving and realizing once again that I don't have the time and/or good weather to justify having this many bikes. So up for sale is a pristine complete but disassembled 59 cm 1993 XO-2. I bought this last summer and it was basically NOS as it was a prize of some sort for someone who worked in the tire division who never rode.
I disassembled it and and framesaved and regreased and repacked everythingand painstakingly rebuildt it simular to the Rawland canti Ravn concept then rode it less than 100 faiweather miles and now it sits.

Included in the sale is the complete build kit from 1993 with exception of original tape and cable housing. It will be packed and shipped via bike flights at buyers expense in a Rivendell box and the packing that came with my Sam H. I paid around $825 and would like to get something in that ballpark because of the condition.

If you are interested in a velocity custom built wheelset and hunqapillar fork to turn this into a fat tire adventure tourer I am selling them too. The wheelset is velocity Clydesdale cliffhanger 36 spoke rear 130 mm road hub/ 32 spoke front ATB. All black everything. The hunq fork was for a 58 cm frame but I had the canti posts lowered by comrade cycles in Chicago. Add $550 for this stuff plus bikeflights for the wheelset.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway

WETH

Aug 7, 2017, 6:48:47 PM8/7/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Captain,
Is it an XO-3 or XO-2?

Captain Conway Bennett

Aug 7, 2017, 7:28:30 PM8/7/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
XO-2 sorry about that.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett

> On Aug 7, 2017, at 5:48 PM, WETH <erlho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Captain,
> Is it an XO-3 or XO-2?

Joe Bunik

Aug 7, 2017, 7:37:47 PM8/7/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Ahoy Captain,

If you / or an interested buyer of the complete would be willing to
sell just the handlebar as a separate item, please contact me
off-list, <jbu...@gmail.com>. Thanks!

Joe
> "RBW Owners Bunch" group.

Michael Morrissey

Aug 11, 2017, 11:26:40 PM8/11/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Is the fork for 26"? Would you sell it separately?