FS: Quoc Gran Tourer shoes, 44

John Bokman

May 26, 2023, 12:06:01 PM5/26/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Rivsters.

For your consideration are a pair of gorgeous Quoc shoes. These are New, in Box, never used, nor have cleats been mounted. Unfortunately, they feel just slightly too small, so I want to try and pass them on to someone for whom they're "just right".

The reason I took the plunge is the sole. Really nice and grippy, and they're much more stable underfoot than any clipless shoes I've tried. Nice product.

$175 you pay shipping.

Please reply off list.

john Bokman

May 26, 2023, 12:09:19 PM5/26/23