FS Wippermann Connex 9sX (nickel/stainless steel) 9 speed chain

Bruce Smitham

Apr 30, 2017, 9:22:11 PM4/30/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale Wippermann Connex 9sX (nickel/stainless steel) 9 speed chain. New in box and never opened. $50 plus shipping CONUS

Bruce in San Diego
wipperman.JPG

Allingham II, Thomas J. (Retired Partner)

Apr 30, 2017, 10:03:40 PM4/30/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'll take it, Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2017, at 9:22 PM, Bruce Smitham <wine...@gmail.com> wrote:

For sale Wippermann Connex 9sX (nickel/stainless steel) 9 speed chain. New in box and never opened. $50 plus shipping CONUS

Bruce in San Diego

<wipperman.JPG>

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP ("Skadden") and is not performing legal service on behalf of Skadden. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden or its affiliates.

Bruce Smitham

Apr 30, 2017, 10:08:06 PM4/30/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. How about an extra $6.45 for shipping via USPS Priority? It would be $56.45 total via paypal "firends & family" or cover any associated fees to: wine...@gmail.com

Let me know where you want it shipped and I can get it out tomorrow.

Cheers,

Bruce

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Allingham II, Thomas J. (Retired Partner) <Thomas.A...@skadden.com> wrote:
I'll take it, Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2017, at 9:22 PM, Bruce Smitham <wine...@gmail.com> wrote:

For sale Wippermann Connex 9sX (nickel/stainless steel) 9 speed chain. New in box and never opened. $50 plus shipping CONUS

Bruce in San Diego

<wipperman.JPG>

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP ("Skadden") and is not performing legal service on behalf of Skadden. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden or its affiliates.

Allingham II, Thomas J. (Retired Partner)

Apr 30, 2017, 11:18:24 PM4/30/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Done.  Address is

Tom Allingham
927 Westover Road
Wilmington, DE 19807

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Bruce Smitham

Apr 30, 2017, 11:23:55 PM4/30/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom, I received payment. I'm packing and will ship it tomorrow.

Thx,

Bruce

Bruce Smitham

Apr 30, 2017, 11:39:29 PM4/30/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
THe Wippermann chain is sold

Bruce Smitham

May 1, 2017, 4:39:45 PM5/1/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

I shipped your chain via USPS with tracking number 9500114864177121059957

Thx,

Bruce Smitham

Allingham II, Thomas J. (Retired Partner)

May 1, 2017, 6:16:30 PM5/1/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thx!

Sent from my iPhone