Getting scores from a classifier, not just the 0/1 result?

Roger Bohn

Apr 12, 2016, 12:52:12 AM4/12/16
to rattle-users
When running a classification, such as logistic regression, is there an
option to extract the score (pseudo-probability) for each observation?
All I’m aware of is getting the actual predicted classification (yes
or no).
I want to demonstrate where the ROC curve comes from, and how to use
a cutoff other than 50%.

Thanks!

Prof. Roger Bohn
Associate Dean, School of Global Policy and Strategy
UC San Diego
+1 858 381-2015 cell/text