Dominik Schneider

Nov 20, 2014, 1:32:49 PM11/20/14
to project...@googlegroups.com
Hi -
I recently started using ProjectTemplates and like the idea of it but am having trouble in that the scripts I'm writing for lib/ contain functions that need packages loaded.  Is there any reason why that lib/ is loaded before the libraries are loaded? Can that be an option in the config file?
Thanks
Dominik

Kirill Müller

Nov 20, 2014, 2:53:33 PM11/20/14
to project...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting. No, I think this is an omission. Would you mind
preparing a pull request on GitHub
(https://github.com/johnmyleswhite/ProjectTemplate/pulls)?

I never noticed it because I tend to keep code that loads the required
packages in a "00-packages.R" file. This is required for packrat
integration, because packrat doesn't know about the load_libraries
mechanism and looks for code that loads libraries in all source files.

Dominik Schneider

Kirill Müller

Nov 20, 2014, 3:16:19 PM11/20/14
to project...@googlegroups.com
You can fork the repo, prepare the change (in a branch or in master) and
then submit a pull request via the link I gave.