Looking for PMP study partners for Exam in Dec 2017/ Jan 2018

Pal B

Nov 6, 2017, 6:17:41 PM11/6/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi,
I am looking for PMP virtual partners to start studying and preparing for exam in Dec 2017/Jan 2018.
Please let me know if you are interested.
thanks
Pallav

Kanchan Ashwin

Nov 20, 2017, 2:16:50 AM11/20/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi,
I just started my form and plan to give exam by end of December. Thanks

Kanchan

Nagarajan N

Nov 20, 2017, 3:32:28 PM11/20/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 6:17:41 PM UTC-5, Pal B wrote:
Hi, I have scheduled my PMP exam for Dec 2017. I would like to join. My email id is nagar...@gmail.com and skype id is Nagaraj7280. Please let me know.

Anurag Varshney

Nov 21, 2017, 1:06:02 AM11/21/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I just filled the application. I'll like to join hands here! Cheers

Jane

Nov 25, 2017, 10:21:54 PM11/25/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Please add me to the study group if it's not too late. Thanks

Paul Thompson

Nov 27, 2017, 1:56:56 AM11/27/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Pls add me too.

Radhakrishnan MK

Nov 27, 2017, 4:07:30 AM11/27/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Please add me to this group... writ...@gmail.com

Thanks

Kanchan Ashwin

Nov 28, 2017, 3:42:30 PM11/28/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
How does this group works..do we share the chapters we plan to read or status ?

Fai

Nov 28, 2017, 3:48:33 PM11/28/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Kanchan,

Different ppl have adopted various approached. Some choose to collect a group of study partners and take discussions offline via WhatsApp group. We do not recommend this for a couple of reasons, as you are exposing yourself to security risk and secondly; taking conversations and solutions offline limits the benefits to those folks where a larger group could benefit if held here.

Another approach which Sree Setty had started is revision by each Chapter. Each week we would focus on each Chapter  allowing time to read and study and post questions. These would be addressed and ten we move to the next chapter.

Some post their questions directly here in an open forum.

If option#2 is still an enticing option, I hope Sree can still continue to facilitate and help.

Fai

Setty Sree

Nov 28, 2017, 9:34:42 PM11/28/17
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kanchan,

I am in synch with Fai.

Please start posting questions here and I will be starting the indepth focus on chapters.

Thanks,
Sreelatha

Thanks & Regards,
Sreelatha ITIL®,PMP®,PMI-ACP®

Jane

Nov 28, 2017, 11:46:29 PM11/28/17
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Sreelatha,

Can you please reiterate one more time regarding project roles?

For example, my roles for most of the projects I have been involved was a project contributor, not a project manager.

I have been assigned roles in quality assurance and control quality. As time went by, I've also contributed in defining scope and system training for the users/clients.

Where does PMI stand in this type of situation?

Thanks, and hopefully others in this study group can benefit from this question as well.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:18 AM, Fai <its...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

aruna....@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 11:46:29 PM11/28/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Can you please add me to the group.
I am planning to appear fr the exam in Feb 2018.

Thanks.

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 8:34:42 PM UTC-6, setty wrote:
[...]

naveen puppala

Nov 29, 2017, 12:58:15 AM11/29/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Please add me to this group.

Im taking the exam in jan 2018.

Thanks

Pal B

Nov 29, 2017, 5:24:20 AM11/29/17
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
hi everyone,
is there a way as explained below we have a schedule /plan for next 6 weeks and meet up with questions after read?
that way we can study and answer questions. does anyone would like to take ownership of schedule/plan?
thanks
Pallav

Nirguna Joshi

Mar 2, 2018, 2:43:32 AM3/2/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello

Can you please add me to this group, planning to take up exam in April 2018

tlu...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 11:16:10 AM3/2/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I am looking for a study partner or group (5th edition) in the Twin Cities.