PMP Study for a newbie.

Swathi Reddy

Jan 25, 2018, 4:27:03 PM1/25/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello All,

I just started preparing for the exam, but haven't decided on the exam date yet. Are there any study groups, that had just begin or thinking of starting. Would love to join the group.

Thank you

Sivakumaran Muthukrishnan

Feb 1, 2018, 12:53:16 AM2/1/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi

I am also preparing for the exam and will be booking during Mar 3 or 4 week according to availability.

Regards,
Siva

sameerr...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 12:53:30 AM2/1/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
I hv blocked the date but not yet started the study in full swing.

Swathi Reddy

Feb 20, 2018, 11:50:00 AM2/20/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello Siva,

  Have you booked the date?

Swathi Reddy

Feb 20, 2018, 11:50:00 AM2/20/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello Sameer,

when is your exam date?

Regards
Swathi

Swathi Reddy

Feb 20, 2018, 11:50:00 AM2/20/18

Sivakumaran Muthukrishnan

Feb 20, 2018, 6:42:19 PM2/20/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swathi,

I booked on Mar 23 in Toronto to conclude with PMBOK 5 th edition. My study is progressing well.
How about you?

Regards,
Siva

Swathi Reddy

Feb 20, 2018, 9:27:59 PM2/20/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello Siva,

I just started recently, so haven't registered for Exam yet. Started reading the Project Management Framework Chapter from Rita Mulcahy's  8th edition. I want to get a little bit more comfortable and try to spend more hours in preparing every day before registering for the exam.

Swathi

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 4:27:03 PM UTC-5, Swathi Reddy wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I just started preparing for the exam, but haven't decided on the exam date yet. Are there any study groups, that had just begin or thinking of starting. Would love to join the group.
>
> Thank you

Sivakumaran Muthukrishnan

Feb 21, 2018, 9:08:40 AM2/21/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swathi,

PMBOK5 syllabus will change to PMBOK6 from Mar 26. If you are planning to prepare and book before Mar26 then you should book it now. Booking schedules are so tight till March in Canada and it may be applicable everywhere.

Take care

Siva

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/pmp-cert-online-study-group.

Swathi Reddy

Feb 21, 2018, 9:15:42 PM2/21/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hi Siva,

Purchased PMBOK6 last week, but didn't get it yet. I'm from Dallas, so will check the dates to schedule the exam. How is the preparation going on for you?

TC
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to pmp-cert-online-study-group+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/pmp-cert-online-study-group.

Nirguna Joshi

Feb 28, 2018, 8:44:39 PM2/28/18
to PMP Cert Online Study Group
Hello,

I am planning to take up the exam by April, please add me to this group.

nirgu...@gmail.com

Thanks

Sivakumaran Muthukrishnan

Mar 2, 2018, 2:44:08 AM3/2/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the study group !!!

Sivakumaran Muthukrishnan

Mar 26, 2018, 12:54:16 AM3/26/18
to pmp-cert-onli...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I cleared the PMP last Friday. I am feeling bit relaxed and happy. Lot of game plan and energy is reqd. Best of Luck for your Exam. Let me know if anyone needs my tips and lessons learnt then I can share it.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 5:46 AM, Sivakumaran Muthukrishnan <shiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Welcome to the study group !!!

Sameer Rane