[2.1.1-RC1] - Command "play eclipse" only compiles first sub module ?

Cyril N.

Mar 20, 2013, 8:52:13 AM3/20/13
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have 3 modules, "common", "api" and "website", and when I call a /path/to/play/2.1.1-RC1/play eclipse, it only compiles the first module :

[info] Successfully created Eclipse project files for project(s):
[info] MyProject-common

Why other projects aren't compiled?

Cyril Nicodème

Mar 22, 2013, 4:25:53 AM3/22/13
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Your answer is interesting, but it seems to not work for me :

> [error] Not a valid key: skip-parents (similar: ivy-paths)
> [error] skip-parents=false

I also tried --skip-parents=false and skipParents=false, without any luck.

So I searched skip-parents for play, and found this : https://github.com/typesafehub/sbteclipse/wiki/Using-sbteclipse#skipparents

I then added

> EclipseKeys.skipParents in ThisBuild := false

In my Build.scala file (in settings() of main), but without any luck).
I also tried to put it in build.properties, the command play eclipse then works, but nothing changes, only one submodule is compiled.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Cyril.

2013/3/20 Stijn Beekhuis <stijnb...@planework.com>
Hi,

Ran into same problem today. Solution:

play eclipse skip-parents=false

should do the trick.

Regards,

Stijn

Cyril Nicodème

Mar 22, 2013, 5:13:49 AM3/22/13
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I finally found the solution (or an alternative) :

import com.typesafe.sbteclipse.core.EclipsePlugin.EclipseKeys
  override def settings = super.settings ++ Seq(

      EclipseKeys.skipParents in ThisBuild := false

  )

in my Build.scala, re-run play eclipse, and now all my project are well compiled

Thanks for the hint :)

Update: The commande play eclipse skip-parents=false doesn't work, but going in the play console (just play), and then calling eclipse skip-parents=false works !

Cyril

Stijn Beekhuis

Mar 22, 2013, 9:55:15 AM3/22/13
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cyrill,

Acctually I used the commdand from the play console, sorry for not mentioning that. But you solved your issue!

Regards
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Stijn Beekhuis