Current PHP Vacancies - Manchester and Liverpool (in-house and agency).

Joe Burns

Jan 17, 2014, 10:46:37 AM1/17/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys and Girls,

Hope everyone is good and a Happy New Year to you all!

Just a quick post to summarise the roles I'm currently recruiting for. There are a number of positions for Dev's of all levels in Manchester City Centre and Liverpool. As usual, happy to divulge company names to those who are interested!

Role #1 - Manchester City Centre - in-house (retail).
One position here for a Senior Developer. Salary is up to £45,000 + 10% Bonus + benefits. Usual skillset, nothing out of the ordinary:
  • Minimum 3 years commercial experience (OO) programming with PHP.
  • Experience with using application Frameworks (they have mentioned Zend ideally, but are open-minded).
  • SQL/MySQL.
  • Knowledge of version control.
  • Nice to have - Magento.
Role #2 - Manchester City Centre - in-house (retail).
Multiple positions here for Grads, right up to Team Lead. Salary up to £45,000 (negotiable) + Benefits. Again, similar skillset.
  • (OO) PHP.
  • Framework experience - Zend etc
  • API experience.
  • MySQL.
  • Nice to have - Git, Experience of working in Agile environment.
Role #3 - Manchester City Centre - Digital Agency.
Multiple positions here for Grads, right up to Senior Developer. Salary up to £35,000 + Benefits.
  • (OO) PHP.
  • Framework experience - Zend etc
  • Commercial experience with Magento.
  • Version Control experience.
  • MySQL.
  • Nice to have - Git, Experience of working in Agile environment.
Role #4 - Liverpool - in-house (retail).
Just one role available here for a Mid-Weight/Senior Developer. Salary up to £35,000 + Benefits.

  • (OO) PHP (3 years+)
  • MySQL
  • HTML/CSS/JavaScript
  • Magento experience
  • Nice to have: Zend/MVC experience, a love of good UX.
**Please note that for Graduates especially, the skills can be flexible - obvious reasons!

We're offering up to £500 for successful referrals and there's no limit to how many you can make. As long as I place your referral, you get the cash once they've completed their probation period!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for further information...

All the best,

Joe

Samuel Bruton

Mar 5, 2014, 4:27:19 AM3/5/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com

Hey Joe,

I'm interested in all of these companies and would be grateful if I could have their details.

I'm currently in my placement year as a developer but will soon be graduating.

Thanks

Sam

PHPNW Website: http://phpnw.org.uk/
twitter: http://twitter.com/PHPNW
Events: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4709/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/112906/3FCE41597A1B
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17897252075
IRC: #phpnw (irc.freenode.net)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PHPNW" group.

Joe Burns

Mar 7, 2014, 7:48:47 AM3/7/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sam,

Send me through your CV please if you wouldn’t mind!

Cheers,

Joe

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PHPNW" group.

Tony Brown

Mar 7, 2014, 8:00:23 AM3/7/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,

We are recruiting at the moment, including grad positions if you are interested...

Tony Brown
Technical Director

Space 48 | we're experts in eCommerce

Tel 01925 393 510

Read all about our Tough Mudder charity event here | Donate at justgiving.com/space48

Registered office: Thomson House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6GA Company Reg: 06655970 | VAT: 978 0557 73