"What is PANDA" slideshow

Brent Jones

Jan 8, 2015, 4:43:28 PM1/8/15
to panda-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

In case it's useful for anyone, I'm sharing this PDF I made (it was originally a Keynote presentation) explaining a bit of PANDA conceptually. I trained our newsroom on PANDA this week and followed this short presentation with a demo of our install.

Since I'm in a public radio newsroom, I had a little bit of that focus at the end. Anyhow, feel free to use this if it's useful or modify it or whatever.

I'd also appreciate hearing anyone's experiences with following up with the newsroom to encourage continued use of PANDA.

-- Brent Jones
panda.pdf

Brian Boyer

Jan 12, 2015, 11:34:54 AM1/12/15