GIS for Archaeologists workshop

latitude...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 4:18:46 AM3/17/15
to oza...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am again offering Introductory GIS for Archaeologists workshops in Sydney at the Big Dig Centre. Each workshops is one 3-hour evening session and I am potentially offering them on March 26, 30 and 31, depending on interest.
If you would like to learn the basics of how to make a map in ArcGIS, this course is perfect for you. Please see the attached brochure for more information. The workshops are contingent upon minimum enrolments (3 students per class with a maximum of 7 students) and you must register your interest at least 4 days before the workshop date.
Please send me an email if you wish to register or have any questions.

Thank you,
Frances
GIS for Archaeologists.pdf