Re: Cybernetics • Regulation In Biological Systems

Jon Awbrey

Dec 10, 2019, 5:05:21 PM12/10/19
to Cybernetic Communications, Ontolog Forum, Structural Modeling, SysSciWG
Cf: Cybernetics : Regulation In Biological Systems : Discussion 3
At: http://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2019/12/10/cybernetics-%e2%80%a2-regulation-in-biological-systems-%e2%80%a2-discussion-3/

Re: Cybernetics ( https://groups.google.com/d/topic/cybcom/ktkp6cv2RH0/overview )
Re: Faisal L Kadri ( https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cybcom/ktkp6cv2RH0/zLiYohAhAQAJ )

Faisal, All ...

Maybe it will help to say a few things about the way forward ...

I'll be getting back to Ashby's text directly -- it's still the best guide I've found to the rudiments of cybernetics
and the underlying logic of developing systems. Once we've laid down a stable platform of basic ideas we'll be equipped
to explore many directions of application, extension, and generalization.

As far as the future goes ...

The way I see it, scientific inquiry is a cybernetic process carried on at every scale from individual inquirers to
whole communities of inquiry. That's the way forward for me, at least, but it's still a ways to go.

Regards,

Jon