Roslyn missing filters

GDS6s

Nov 18, 2021, 2:54:38 PM11/18/21
to nhusers
Hello, i have created a module that compile a dll with Roslyn on platform .net core, that use NHIbernate to execute query.It's works but during a test checking  sql profiler the where condition it's missing, but the filter was done in memory by nhibernate becouse the result on my code was filterd.If i try to compile the same code with VisualStudio 2019 it's ok becouse the same query on sql profiler has the where condition.Have you idea why ?

Gunnar Liljas

Nov 18, 2021, 4:50:16 PM11/18/21
to nhu...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you have used Enumerable.Where instead of Queryable.Where?

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 8:54 PM 'GDS6s' via nhusers <nhu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello, i have created a module that compile a dll with Roslyn on platform .net core, that use NHIbernate to execute query.It's works but during a test checking  sql profiler the where condition it's missing, but the filter was done in memory by nhibernate becouse the result on my code was filterd.If i try to compile the same code with VisualStudio 2019 it's ok becouse the same query on sql profiler has the where condition.Have you idea why ?

c.an...@libero.it

Nov 22, 2021, 9:55:50 AM11/22/21
to nhu...@googlegroups.com

Hello i cheked my code but i already use IQuerable, have you other suggestion ?

Bye

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

giovedì, 18 novembre 2021, 10:50PM +01:00 da Gunnar Liljas gunnar...@gmail.com:

Gunnar Liljas

Nov 22, 2021, 10:56:06 AM11/22/21
to nhu...@googlegroups.com
Not really, no. Maybe you could create a Roslyn syntax tree of the working code and compare?

Also, what is the purpose of the compiled module?

c.an...@libero.it

Nov 22, 2021, 6:07:39 PM11/22/21
to nhu...@googlegroups.com

I have already done the compare  and the code it's different, the purpose Is to allow a customer to create a script.I asked you becouse it'really difficult for me to know in what situation nhibernate apply the filter from the code and not directly into SQL query.Have you amy suggestion about this check ?

Bye

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

lunedì, 22 novembre 2021, 04:56PM +01:00 da Gunnar Liljas gunnar...@gmail.com: