export text tags

David G

Feb 16, 2021, 1:33:14 PM2/16/21
to MyLifeOrganized
I can create text tags, I see them in my tasks.  How do I export these to excel ?

David G

Feb 17, 2021, 3:26:32 PM2/17/21
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Seperate question
I often mistakenly click on the little square which removes my task.  This is happening more as my expand collapse arrows have disappeared in the current version and I have a tiny dot instead that is hard to see.  I'd like to have a "are you sure" prompt if I hit the square

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 12:33 PM David G <1david...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can create text tags, I see them in my tasks.  How do I export these to excel ?

Dwight Arthur

Feb 18, 2021, 9:41:32 AM2/18/21
to MyLifeOrganized

Instead of the difficult maneuver of hitting the caret without getting the completed checkbox, try just doubleclicking or doubletapping the task caption

-Dwight

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAFpFtv7nMK7MyXEP6t%2BcXfCoYMaLeGwfSJ6A7s5D-sUpAda4ZQ%40mail.gmail.com.

David G

Feb 18, 2021, 11:27:00 AM2/18/21
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Great .

What's interesting when I drag my mlo from dell laptop win 10 to a 2nd screen, the dot reverts to the familiar arrow.

Steve Kunkel

Feb 28, 2021, 12:35:34 PM2/28/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Re Text Tag export to Excel:  I was just experimenting with export as Excel XML.  The Text Tags do appear to be there.  They are in Column H.