providers.config information

Tim Holmes

May 5, 2015, 10:45:29 AM5/5/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
We have a legacy application that uses .net and I am trying to upgrade the database connection to the new version of Oracle.  How do I get the information provided in providers.config?

Here is what we have now:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<providers
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/providers"

  <clear/>

  <provider
    name="oracle11.2g"
    description="Oracle, oracle provider V11.1g"
    enabled="true"
    assemblyName="Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.111.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342"
    connectionClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection"
    commandClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand"
    parameterClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleParameter"
    parameterDbTypeClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDbType"
    parameterDbTypeProperty="OracleDbType"
    dataAdapterClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDataAdapter"
    commandBuilderClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommandBuilder"
    usePositionalParameters="true"
    useParameterPrefixInSql="true"
    useParameterPrefixInParameter="true"
    parameterPrefix=":"
    useDeriveParameters="false"
    allowMARS="false"  />
</providers>

Mike Schall

May 5, 2015, 1:05:21 PM5/5/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
I don't use the oracle provider, but have upgraded other providers. As long as you match the type names to the new provider it should work fine. You can use a decompiler (ilspy, dotpeek, ...) to verify the fully qualified name of each class.

Are you receiving an error?

Mike

Tim Holmes

May 6, 2015, 8:19:47 PM5/6/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com

Ilspy helped a lot. Thanks for the tip. That did it!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatisnet-user" group.