mybatis-velocity Apache Velocity 1.7 vulnerability

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sean Kunevich

未讀,
2018年12月6日 上午8:53:072018/12/6
收件者:mybatis-user
Thanks for your work on mybatis-velocity.  Our company has a corporate scanning tool that checks jars for known security vulnerabilities before releasing and has flagged apache-velocity 1.7 as a jar having a high security vulnerability.  We are using the latest 1.4 release of mybatis-velocity which pulls in apache-velocity 1.7.  We know we are not vulnerable but we have a blanket policy that we can no longer ignore and our jar is included in many internal projects.  I noticed that velocity is upgraded in the 2.0-SNAPSHOT https://github.com/mybatis/velocity-scripting/blob/master/pom.xml.  Do you plan on releasing 2.0 anytime soon or is there something preventing a release?

Thanks,
Sean

Iwao AVE!

未讀,
2018年12月11日 上午8:49:132018/12/11
收件者:mybatis-user
Hi Sean,

Have you tried 2.0-SNAPSHOT with your solution?
If you could confirm it's ready, I can do the release.

Regards,
Iwao

Sean Kunevich

未讀,
2018年12月11日 上午9:20:462018/12/11
收件者:mybati...@googlegroups.com
That would be amazing!  I have not tried the snapshot yet but let me do so now, run the unit tests and have our QA team run their regression tests.

Thanks,
Sean

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息