Any plans to finish moving this off Google Code (esp as it is now officially shutting down)?

brucek

Mar 12, 2015, 9:53:58 PM3/12/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing this project is (almost) abandoned, but it would probably be nice to keep it available somehow beyond next Jan...  Rafael?  I see this has been hanging out for a while, maybe time to finish the migration?  https://github.com/rafaelw/mutation-summary

I'm happy to do some work moving it over if you want to make me a collaborator there (brucek)

Sidebar:  I've also had a branch I'd submitted to merge for over a year now (fixing issue #27:  https://code.google.com/p/mutation-summary/issues/detail?id=27), it'd be nice to either get that merged or at least some feedback about why not...

Anyways, thanks for the great library - Bruce

Tamlyn Rhodes

Mar 13, 2015, 7:42:44 AM3/13/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Heh, I just came here to post the same question!

I also have a few updates I would like to contribute, such as support for mirroring inline SVG (using createElementNS).

This is an excellent project which should only continue to grow now that mutation observers are supported in all browsers.

  T.

Rafael Weinstein

Mar 20, 2015, 1:26:02 PM3/20/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruce,

Yeah, I've been meaning to finish that but have just been swamped. Honestly the thing that stopped me was needing time to convert the wiki pages to github markdown.

If you're willing to do that, that'd be super helpful (I just added you as a collaborator).

Once we're over to github, if you want to submit a PR for your patch, I'm happy to review (somehow I failed to notice this before -- sorry).

Rafael Weinstein

Mar 20, 2015, 1:26:53 PM3/20/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. I'd be great to get more folks willing to help maintain the repo. Let's try to get over to github ASAP.

Bruce Krysiak

Mar 24, 2015, 10:28:28 PM3/24/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rafael, I just pushed the converted wiki files over to the github repo…  They’re in the top level dir right now, let me know if you’d rather them be in a subdir or anything.

I also left the “Not yet the official repo” warning in the README.md pending your OK to make the move.

There’s also some instructions on setting the “Project Moved” flag on Google Code that looks useful but you’d probably need to handle as well as the owner there:

I think that’s it, I’ll redo my other code and submit as a github pull request as well once the move is official.  Let me know what else I can do to help, thanks!  - Bruce

Bruce Krysiak :: http://www.brucekrysiak.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mutation-summary-discuss" group.

Rafael Weinstein

Mar 30, 2015, 2:35:52 PM3/30/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Great work. Thanks, Bruce.

I'll throw the switch this week.

Rafael Weinstein

Apr 10, 2015, 11:48:03 PM4/10/15
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Ok. The project's official location is now https://github.com/rafaelw/mutation-summary

I also moved over the issues, but made the mistake of assuming that the original issues would still be linkable after the project moved switch was thrown (sadly, they seem to now be gone forever).

Apologies to those who posted code in issues. If you can, please repost to the equivalent github issue. (boo Google Code)