[GUIDE/FIX] [PICTURES] How to fix the problem when starting the Mineshafter launcher (only for 1.7.2)

EverReddie

Mar 7, 2014, 9:05:09 AM3/7/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
As the title says, I'm going to show you how to fix the problem when starting the Minecraft launcher (only for 1.7.2 though) since there's been a lot of threads about the launcher not starting or downloading the resources
.
1. Create a Mojang account at minecraft.net or here: https://minecraft.net/store/minecraft
2. Download the real Minecraft launcher here: https://minecraft.net/download
3. Open up the real Minecraft launcher and log in with your Mojang account details that you've created (email address and password).

4. Click on Edit Profile

5. Click on Use Latest Version, click on release 1.7.2 and then click on Save Profile

6. Click on Play Demo and wait for the real Minecraft launcher to download all the 1.7.2 resources

7. When the real Minecraft launcher finishes downloading the 1.7.2 resources, you should be at the Mincraft menu. Now, click on Quit Game

af

8. Since you've download all of the 1.7.2 resources from the real Minecraft launcher, the Mineshafter launcher now can load Minecraft using the 1.7.2 resources downloaded by the real Minecraft launcher. Now, download the Mineshafter launcher from here: http://mineshafter.info/downloads. If you have already downloaded the Mineshafter launcher skip to step 9.

9. Open the Mineshafter launcher and log in with your MINESHAFTER ACCOUNT DETAILS (USERNAME AND PASSWORD). If you haven't created a Mineshafter account, go here: http://mineshafter.info/

10. Click on Play

11. If your Minecraft menu looks like the picture below, that means you have successfully fixed the problem! Now you can play 1.7.2 Minecraft without any troubles starting the game.

Thanks for reading this guide/fix thread on how to fix the problem when starting the Minecraft launcher (only for 1.7.2). If you have any issues or problems, you can post it in this thread and I will try to help you fix it.

EverReddie

Mar 7, 2014, 9:29:28 AM3/7/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: I was able to fix this problem only on Windows but I haven't tried it on Mac, so I'm not sure whether the guide/fix works on Mac or not.

EverReddie

Mar 9, 2014, 6:44:45 AM3/9/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

EverReddie

Mar 9, 2014, 8:16:55 AM3/9/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

pedro ribeiro

Mar 9, 2014, 12:18:11 PM3/9/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
This works on windows 8?

EverReddie

Mar 9, 2014, 12:30:44 PM3/9/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure but you can try.

EverReddie

Mar 10, 2014, 10:45:30 AM3/10/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

Michael

Mar 10, 2014, 7:27:43 PM3/10/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
how do i make my skin appear, I still have Steve skin on and I'm using mineshafter.info/settings

On Monday, March 10, 2014 10:45:30 AM UTC-4, EverReddie wrote:
bump

Ever Reddie

Mar 10, 2014, 9:45:51 PM3/10/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Which image uploading service are you using? I recommend you use either TinyPic (use the direct layout link) or Puu.sh.

(Do this when you have set your skin using either the TinyPic picture link or the Puu.sh link)
Open the Mineshafter launcher, log out and log in, Click on Play, make a new world, press F5 two times (on your keyboard), press F1 and you should see your skin. Press to return the crosshair, item slots, health bar and hunger bar and press F5 once to return to first-person.

EverReddie

Mar 10, 2014, 10:23:18 PM3/10/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

EverReddie

Mar 10, 2014, 11:58:44 PM3/10/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

aaaza1293

Mar 11, 2014, 12:18:38 AM3/11/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
BUMPING IS ANNOY

Ever Reddie

Mar 12, 2014, 7:02:04 AM3/12/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I'm bumping the guide thread so the people who have problems downloading Minecraft resources or starting game, can read this. Yet even if I bump it, people still post problems about downloading Minecraft resources or starting game. So, I have to keep bumping it, until Download13 pins this thread.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 3:18 PM, aaaza1293 <aaaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
BUMPING IS ANNOY

aaaza1293

Mar 12, 2014, 7:40:37 PM3/12/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Even if giratina (download13) does pin the thread, people will keep posting their problems.

EverReddie

Mar 13, 2014, 2:19:29 AM3/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I can just post them the link to this fix thread like I usually did with my old fix thread which is pinned now. When Minecraft was still around the 1.6 update, I posted a fix thread (the old one I mentioned) for people who couldn't get the new launcher to launch/work, then it got pinned and the amount people posting threads about the new launcher not launching/working reduced. Explains why my old fix thread has nearly 18000 views. Just because people still post their problems, doesn't mean I should stop bumping. If I stopped, this fix thread would get buried and no one would know how to fix the problem.

EverReddie

Mar 14, 2014, 9:16:32 AM3/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

pedro ribeiro

Mar 14, 2014, 11:09:14 AM3/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
but when I open the launcher, I click play and the minecraft menu does not appear, open the launcher back

bump

Ever Reddie

Mar 14, 2014, 9:37:50 PM3/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can you show me a screenshot of that?

EverReddie

Mar 14, 2014, 10:30:52 PM3/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
bump

pedro ribeiro

Mar 16, 2014, 8:17:13 AM3/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I can not, it is better to record

pedro ribeiro

Mar 16, 2014, 9:29:15 AM3/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Forget, now I can not install fraps

pedro ribeiro

Mar 16, 2014, 9:57:04 AM3/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
this is my problem
minecraft problem.docx

pedro ribeiro

Mar 16, 2014, 10:00:58 AM3/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
minecraft problem.docx

Ever Reddie

Mar 16, 2014, 10:34:17 AM3/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can you copy and send me the the error log/text from the Development Console tab? Also, try deleting the .minecraft from C:\Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming and then do all of the instructions again from my solution thread.

Tanzila Jamal

Mar 26, 2014, 7:22:25 PM3/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I have Mineshafter 1.3.11 and I have this problem. How do I fix it?

Tanzila Jamal

Mar 26, 2014, 7:30:54 PM3/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
http://i.imgur.com/dh6I33T.png

This is what shows up every time I try to launch the game. I

Knockoutx Kaon

Mar 26, 2014, 8:45:27 PM3/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, March 7, 2014 5:05:09 PM UTC+3, EverReddie wrote:
[...]

please everreddie i have a problem in login i enter my gmail then it tells me

Error

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Error: Invalid or missing claim.

and i loggedin befor

Ever Reddie

Mar 27, 2014, 6:44:45 AM3/27/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Follow the exact same instructions from my guide except in the Edit Profile, change the release to 1.3.11. Also, make sure you have the latest version of Java.

Ever Reddie

Mar 27, 2014, 6:55:33 AM3/27/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can you elaborate on that problem? So the error occurred after you logged in? Or did it occur after you logged in and then clicked on the Play button? Did you carefully follow the instructions from my guide? Make sure you have the latest version of Java.

Saad Faroque

Mar 29, 2014, 12:40:42 AM3/29/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I have a question I try to play servers like the Nexus or Mineplex on Mineshafter but it says my name is to long and can't be 16 words or more and my Minecraft name is JoyBoy45 but on the title screen it says saadf...@aol.com which one is it??? JoyBoy or my email? And why is that happening

Ever Reddie

Mar 29, 2014, 2:33:12 AM3/29/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I think it's the email one, but you can't join servers like Nexus or Mineplex because they're PREMIUM servers. You can only join CRACKED servers. Below are some recommended cracked servers:
- CraftRealms: mc.CraftRealms.com
- CosmicCraft: mc.cosmicmc.com
- RomeCraftplay.talentcraft.net
- FutureRealmsplay.futurerealms.nl

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Saad Faroque <saadf...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a question I try to play servers like the Nexus or Mineplex on Mineshafter but it says my name is to long and can't be 16 words or more and my Minecraft name is JoyBoy45 but on the title screen it says saadf...@aol.com which one is it??? JoyBoy or my email? And why is that happening

Saad Faroque

Mar 29, 2014, 7:04:24 PM3/29/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Well thx for the advice but another problem, the cracked servers are also saying Cannot have username longer than 16 characters what do I do

Sent from Saad Faroque

Ever Reddie

Mar 30, 2014, 3:01:10 AM3/30/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Maybe change your username to a different one?

Saad Faroque

Mar 30, 2014, 7:05:31 PM3/30/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
My username is JoyBo45 and my email is saadf...@aol.com

Sent from Saad Faroque

brayan lozano

Apr 1, 2014, 6:29:00 PM4/1/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
when i tryed download mineshafter it wount let me

EverReddie

Apr 3, 2014, 8:34:10 AM4/3/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
What does say in the Development Console tab? Does have any error logs?

EverReddie

Apr 3, 2014, 8:35:07 AM4/3/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I didn't ask for your username, I just wanted you to change username to see if it works.

EverReddie

Apr 3, 2014, 8:36:33 AM4/3/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE: YOU CAN DO THIS WITH ANY RELEASE (EG. 1.7.5, 1.7.4, ETC)!

Saad Faroque

Apr 6, 2014, 12:21:17 AM4/6/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to get Mods like Orespawn or Pixelmon or Crazycraft or hexxit at least I wanna make a modded lets play

Sent from Saad Faroque

On Apr 3, 2014, at 8:34 AM, EverReddie <everr...@gmail.com> wrote:

What does say in the Development Console tab? Does have any error logs?

Ever Reddie

Apr 6, 2014, 3:06:17 AM4/6/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Just install it normally like you would with real Minecraft.

Saad Faroque

Apr 6, 2014, 10:23:58 AM4/6/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how to install normally because I never had it before, it's my first time playing PC minecraft and I really wanna play Pixelmon or Crazy craft or Orespawn mod but I don't know how to and also how do you use modpack users because they all say 1.7.2 I play on 1.7.5 so please help send me a good video or a step by step please

Sent from Saad Faroque

Saad Faroque

Apr 6, 2014, 10:25:32 AM4/6/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a Skype or FaceTime I'm making a series so yeah I'm 12 years old swear to God and I just wanna have fun and make a new friend on Minecraft so please friend me by giving me your Skype, my Skype is saad.faroque what's yours and let's play!

Sent from Saad Faroque

Ever Reddie

Apr 7, 2014, 9:17:44 PM4/7/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
If you don't know then go to YouTube and search up tutorials on how to install the the mods. Surely, there are tutorials otherwise no one would know to install the mods...

SnoodlePockey 101

Apr 8, 2014, 10:17:07 PM4/8/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Every Time I Log in it says "Failed to log in" then when i restart i go into my mc launcher and it says that my password is wrong.... do i keep logging onto the MIneshafter launcher or the real launcher!? pls help i recently got hacked so ;(

Ever Reddie

Apr 8, 2014, 10:20:29 PM4/8/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
You log in to the Mineshafter launcher. Also, how did you get hacked? Did you accidentally post your password of your Mineshafter, Minecraft or email account on to a server or something?

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:17 PM, SnoodlePockey 101 <snoodl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Every Time I Log in it says "Failed to log in" then when i restart i go into my mc launcher and it says that my password is wrong.... do i keep logging onto the MIneshafter launcher or the real launcher!? pls help i recently got hacked so ;(

doomer11

Apr 11, 2014, 2:35:53 AM4/11/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't work on Mac, I got this.

Saad Faroque

Apr 11, 2014, 5:22:26 PM4/11/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Well probably try downloading the Mirror version if that doesn't work ehhhh to bad get a Windows nub

Sent from Saad Faroque

On Apr 11, 2014, at 2:35 AM, doomer11 <doomb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Doesn't work on Mac, I got this.

Justin Phillips

Apr 11, 2014, 6:25:05 PM4/11/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
im having the same issue i followed your instructions downloaded minecraft then changed to 1.7.2 then launched put in my info and says wrong password so i changed my password again and same error is there a way to fix it

Ever Reddie

Apr 13, 2014, 9:18:56 AM4/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Did you accidentally add any spaces in your new password? Did you accidentally add spaces while typing the new password?

Justin Phillips

Apr 15, 2014, 1:13:49 AM4/15/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
nope like i said i did everything that was in the tutorial i even reset my password many times ive entered it the same every try i dont undertstand why mineshafter isnt working hell i worked acouple months ago

CrazyEmoZai

Apr 15, 2014, 8:42:27 AM4/15/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i also was try on this .
it work for me .
but after i close the mineshafter and open back later it was the same problem back .
how can fix ?

king mario

Apr 30, 2014, 9:52:23 PM4/30/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hi i'm having trouble with my mineshafter. when i click play it loads for a long time then something start over then freeze. when i go to the development consol it show this error.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Hash did not match downloaded file (Expected b0b12118a97ddd733a50e9382e91a21652568641, downloaded fda4e8b6d985d87a4c3613c9bb8b4dd225fb3e7b)
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.assets.AssetDownloadable.download(AssetDownloadable.java:48) ~[launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.popAndDownload(DownloadJob.java:108) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.access$000(DownloadJob.java:12) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob$1.run(DownloadJob.java:89) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_55]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_55]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_55]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_55]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_55]
[21:45:10 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download http://resources.download.minecraft.net/b0/b0b12118a97ddd733a50e9382e91a21652568641 for job 'Resources'
what should i do. i already did the delete the minecraft folder and get new launcher.

Ever Reddie

May 2, 2014, 9:41:18 AM5/2/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Did you click on the "Play" button on the new launcher to download the new files?

Slot Arts

May 3, 2014, 10:13:01 PM5/3/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
get this

couldnt download

Ever Reddie

May 3, 2014, 10:26:36 PM5/3/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
What couldn't you download?

nicholas suddreth

May 6, 2014, 10:10:06 PM5/6/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
ok im trying it but it qont finish download and its saying something like try 5 wont download unknow resorce and it wont finish downloading please help me!!!!!!!!!

Krishna Garg

May 7, 2014, 4:37:43 AM5/7/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Solution:download mods from www.skydaz.com

Ever Reddie

May 8, 2014, 3:50:09 PM5/8/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
My thread is the solution to that problem. Please read the instructions carefully.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM, nicholas suddreth <sudd...@gmail.com> wrote:
ok im trying it but it qont finish download and its saying something like try 5 wont download unknow resorce and it wont finish downloading please help me!!!!!!!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Miyashin Yazzi

May 9, 2014, 9:42:30 AM5/9/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
it does not work...i cant press the Play button in the mineshafter launcher. i did everything but when i checked the "Development Console" i saw this...
"[17:30:34 FATAL]: Fatal error launching game. Report this to http://bugs.mojang.com please!"
help ;-;

akira Mendez

May 10, 2014, 5:09:11 AM5/10/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
my prob is that the loading bar has gone to the end and dissapered  and play wont work

EverReddie

May 11, 2014, 7:42:03 AM5/11/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Read and follow the instructions carefully.

EverReddie

May 11, 2014, 7:42:42 AM5/11/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure? Can you try again. Remember to follow and read my instructions carefully.

D.J. Sid

May 13, 2014, 5:42:21 AM5/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:12:42 PM UTC+5:30, EverReddie wrote:
Hey when i click play button it goes to the end and again the play button comes when i click it loads and again it i clicked a thousand time its not coming can u give me a solution :( ?

Ever Reddie

May 13, 2014, 6:17:45 AM5/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Did you follow my instructions?

D.J. Sid

May 13, 2014, 6:38:32 AM5/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Yea , My minecraft worked very well , But mineshafter still experiences this problem :( plz plz plz help me i beg u

Ever Reddie

May 13, 2014, 6:52:38 AM5/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Of course the Minecraft launcher does work, but did you follow my instructions carefully? What release did you choose?

Slot Arts

May 13, 2014, 3:17:01 PM5/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
the launcher is good y like

D.J. Sid

Ever Reddie

May 14, 2014, 12:42:35 PM5/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by "the launcher is good y like"?

Ever Reddie

May 14, 2014, 12:44:03 PM5/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Read this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2248750-what-does-internal-exception-ionettyhandlertimeoutreadtimeoutexception-mean/

I think it's because of your internet connection/wifi. Is your wifi/internet slow or fast?

D.J. Sid

May 15, 2014, 2:52:52 AM5/15/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Its kinda slow 0.45 MBPS

Ever Reddie

May 17, 2014, 9:41:11 AM5/17/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can you try to join other servers?

jerin varghese

May 17, 2014, 11:03:28 AM5/17/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

for me  it says server outadated and its shows for all mineshafter servers can you help i cant join any server on mineshafter

Ever Reddie

May 18, 2014, 8:07:01 AM5/18/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Join another server that's not outdated.

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 1:03 AM, jerin varghese <jerinvarg...@gmail.com> wrote:

for me  it says server outadated and its shows for all mineshafter servers can you help i cant join any server on mineshafter

jerin varghese

May 18, 2014, 9:50:53 AM5/18/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

any server let it be mineshafters or any other cracked nothing works now it worked well till half of may after that no multiplayer works

Ever Reddie

May 19, 2014, 12:01:56 AM5/19/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Really? What does it say when you join a server?

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 11:50 PM, jerin varghese <jerinvarg...@gmail.com> wrote:

any server let it be mineshafters or any other cracked nothing works now it worked well till half of may after that no multiplayer works

Jai Bakshi

May 19, 2014, 8:51:47 AM5/19/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Now i have it working but i dont have mynskin on i used all the kinds of methods i used my ursername email id etc. But still no skin plz help ,e

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mineshafter" group.

Kain Martinez

Ever Reddie

May 21, 2014, 11:00:42 AM5/21/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Did you follow my instructions?

Ever Reddie

May 21, 2014, 11:01:03 AM5/21/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Did you follow my instructions?

Ever Reddie

May 21, 2014, 11:01:45 AM5/21/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can you try using TinyPic (copy the direct link layout) to upload your skin?

Miyashin Yazzi

May 25, 2014, 1:11:56 PM5/25/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hey ever, i tried your method for the skin to show but it does not work :( does it work for you? pls help

Ever Reddie

May 26, 2014, 4:39:47 AM5/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It does. Can you Puu.sh?

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 3:11 AM, Miyashin Yazzi <yazzi12...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey ever, i tried your method for the skin to show but it does not work :( does it work for you? pls help

Slot Arts

May 26, 2014, 10:06:43 PM5/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
mineshafter. info dont open why?

Slot Arts

May 26, 2014, 10:10:23 PM5/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
THERE IS A NEW PAGE OR WILL HAPPEN WITH SKINS

Slot Arts

May 26, 2014, 10:11:45 PM5/26/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
HELP ME!!

joel arias

May 29, 2014, 5:17:49 PM5/29/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i dont  know how to  update

jerin varghese

May 30, 2014, 2:04:51 PM5/30/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

it says  "failed to connect to server" and below it says"Outdated Server!" it is happening even with the recent update to 1.7.9 Reddie do you now a solution?

Chris Apps

May 30, 2014, 11:38:22 PM5/30/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

I cant join a server it just keeps on saying "Unable to connect" can anyone help? :)

Ever Reddie

May 31, 2014, 2:58:56 AM5/31/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
The server is probably is down. Is your internet connection fast or slow? Can you disconnect and reconnect your wifi?

Ever Reddie

May 31, 2014, 2:59:13 AM5/31/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Try to join another server.

Ever Reddie

May 31, 2014, 2:59:38 AM5/31/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
That's why you should read the instructions of guide :)

Ever Reddie

May 31, 2014, 3:01:40 AM5/31/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can you join another server? Can you delete the .minecraft folder and follow all of the instructions of my guide? You should be able to join 1.7.9 servers because on the 29th of May, Download13 said:
This one should finally work with 1.7.9.
I still haven't gotten skins working with it, but that's next on the list.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 4:04 AM, jerin varghese <jerinvarg...@gmail.com> wrote:

it says  "failed to connect to server" and below it says"Outdated Server!" it is happening even with the recent update to 1.7.9 Reddie do you now a solution?

Aaron Bell

Jun 6, 2014, 2:32:02 PM6/6/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I got the new mineshafter client, but it's not working. When I start it up, it takes a long time to load. Then when I click "Play Game"(or something) the bar never goes up (or right) and minecraft never starts up. I already tried loading the demo version on the real minecraft, and it still won't work. plz help.

brandon trotter

Ever Reddie

Jun 8, 2014, 9:50:41 PM6/8/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
What's your username? Maybe make a new username?

Ever Reddie

Jun 8, 2014, 9:51:45 PM6/8/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Download13 said in one of his recent posts that the skins don't work 1.7.9 yet. Just wait till the next Mineshafter update.

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Ritanjan Belgaonkar <ritanjan....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey I've been using Mineshafter for a while now, and I changed the skin many times. Nut today when I change my skin, it appears in only one profile. I have three profiles, and it appears in only the one with forge. How do I make it appear in other profiles ?

[...]

Ever Reddie

Jun 8, 2014, 9:53:35 PM6/8/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
You sure? Delete the .minecraft folder and follow my instructions again. Make you sure you download the latest version of Mineshafter.

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 4:32 AM, Aaron Bell <aaronbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I got the new mineshafter client, but it's not working. When I start it up, it takes a long time to load. Then when I click "Play Game"(or something) the bar never goes up (or right) and minecraft never starts up. I already tried loading the demo version on the real minecraft, and it still won't work. plz help.

--
It is loading more messages.