Clicks

Rajendra Pal Singh

Oct 14, 2017, 9:39:10 AM10/14/17
to "Minds Eye"
I have been observing the views of my purpose thread and Chris thread.The way both views are going suggests computer clicking. Why,I don't know.

Rajendra Pal Singh

Oct 29, 2017, 8:57:22 PM10/29/17
to "Minds Eye"
These are just robotic clicks intended to steal money from the sponsor.

--

---

Rajendra Pal Singh

Nov 8, 2017, 7:08:44 AM11/8/17
to "Minds Eye"
On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 6:27:22 AM UTC+5:30, Rajendra Pal Singh wrote:
> These are just robotic clicks intended to steal money from the sponsor.
>

> On 14-Oct-2017 7:09 PM, "Rajendra Pal Singh" <123...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been observing the views of my purpose thread and Chris thread.The way both views are going suggests computer clicking. Why,I don't know.
>

> --
>

> ---

It is now six months and my membership in the group is still pending.