Racism

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2015, 11:03:07 AM2/27/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
You brought up the topic Gabby, now explain yourself.

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

Molly

Feb 27, 2015, 5:57:13 PM2/27/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I think emoji should be outlawed as they are mucking up my view. Are emoji a race? Why are they suddenly on posts here? I don't think we need them.

archytas

Feb 27, 2015, 6:00:00 PM2/27/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Now that would be some sight.  Like asking a Cheshire Cat with fangs what its face is doing at the window.  There might be deep violence in your question Allan.  Boys are so appalled and ignorant of girls that half of them refuse to imagine themselves as female even for creative writing purposes.  Girls find the reverse easy enough, suggesting something of an inertial violence at work in relation of having to understand the other.  So you 'demand' she explain herself, the critical parent trying to raise the adaptive child response?

I am happy to see Gabby exist without explanation as emotions often do.  It would be good to hear more of what she thinks.  You might ponder on "RP Singh, the well-known Hindu".  Singh meaning lion and a name adopted by Sikhs in 1696.  Don't chew on the foot in your mouth.  Sorry works better.  Ethnocentric as we all are, racism isn't in this.  I don't know RP Singh is a Sikh and have never given a damn.  Fine articulate chap, bothered enough to let us know something of what he thinks.

So get beyond the defensive growl and take some advice from a cuddle with Joey.  I say this as Pegida hits the UK and we may see a riot in Newcastle tomorrow.  Racism flows in such, not in daft mistakes.

archytas

Feb 27, 2015, 6:06:32 PM2/27/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I don't like them either.  Should we commission Gabby to hold a democratic poll on their ban?  If they are a race I would be against.  Nor am I likely to turn out in the streets to welcome such aliens.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 2:49:32 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I was raised and it is true there is only one race and that is humanity. I have little to no tolerance for racism. There are no fangs involved.. there is no room in my reality for racism and i will not make a place for it.
Allan

--

---

Gabby

Feb 28, 2015, 5:45:58 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
The keyword here is "white priveledge".
Here is something recent with a visual support for the old eyes: http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/white-privilege-quantified/386102/

Gabby

Feb 28, 2015, 5:55:26 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
They are there because Allan inserted them. Maybe you could send him a private message explaining him what problems his behavior is causing. That way he wouldn't have to fear to loose face/faith. Worth a try, wouldn't you think?

Gabby

Feb 28, 2015, 6:00:49 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
As you know they can be seen and interpreted in terms of further alienating the party spoilers.

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 7:15:37 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
White stuff is also involved in the way we climb the snooty high ground in these areas.

Molly

Feb 28, 2015, 7:25:26 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I don't see a problem with Allan's behavior and see him taking the path of valor when confronted. Where the chicken little character came from in the group I wonder. Racism is a big issue here in Detroit with 82% of the population African American and the last of a string of black mayors now in federal prison for turning his office into a criminal enterprise. Finger pointing flies in ever direction and few ever get to the true revolutionary spirit it takes to transcend ethnocentric bounds.

Every day in Detroit people cry racism who are trying to distract others from their own bad behavior, stir up controversy where there is none, maintain the racial divide, attack, manipulate and control. Rarely in these cases does racism exist in the circumstance. Rather, it is used as a tool for destruction.

We all have bias in our view. If we are wise, we can recognize and get past it.

gabbydott

Feb 28, 2015, 7:37:21 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Wow, we are playing the shit twister game here now! You don't wonder who is responsible for the chicken shit, you mean me. When you ask why there are these little images that ruin your view, you don't want to hear that Allan inserted them, it's nicer to have it all more bubbly. It leaves you more options for interpretation. Let's all give us a big hug and all will be fine!
--

---

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 8:19:40 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
The little chicken came from me..  it is also my last name..

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

Feb 28, 2015, 8:23:30 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Will you be kind enough to translate my last name from German to english. My last name is "Hahn"

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.

Molly

Feb 28, 2015, 8:36:44 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Now that is comic relief. Nice touch, Allan.

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 8:23:30 AM UTC-5, Allan Heretic wrote:
Will you be kind enough to translate my last name from German to english. My last name is "Hahn"

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

gabbydott

Feb 28, 2015, 8:40:29 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
In Gmail they come out as the typical Google emojis. What about the verbal shit you wish others to transform into accessible value for you?
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 8:43:32 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Gabby will you kindly give a english translation of my German last name.
Thank you.

gabbydott

Feb 28, 2015, 8:43:32 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I promised you your cookie, here it is, Allan.

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 8:59:35 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I shall never choke a chicken again Allan, not that I ever did.

gabbydott

Feb 28, 2015, 9:01:57 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
And another cookie for you Allan .... And there is more to come to get Neil's coffee machine going...

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 9:08:59 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
It's Allan's coffee machine.  Am I now supposed to arrive with a bag of chicken feed?

gabbydott

Feb 28, 2015, 9:15:32 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Some seeds of your creative writing self stimulance get hard wired the wrong way in Allan, is what I see.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 9:16:34 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
No i like a good old american T-Bone steak..  but i will provide that as well as an excellent coffee or espresso. Your and your wife's choice .

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 9:19:34 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Well tell us more then Gabby and crash the real cookies.  I have a soldering iron, should any re-wiring be necessary.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 9:21:29 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Behave yourself Neil..

Molly

Feb 28, 2015, 9:32:42 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
You'll be needing a bigger iron!

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 9:41:06 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I could slip with the soldering iron!  I'm not married.  Sue and I just share a house and various animals.  Racism is an interesting topic away from its sublimated form in political correctness.

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 10:02:00 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
A quick slap to the back of his positronic matrix usually does the trick.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 10:27:49 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I will keep the invitation open.. sounds like an interesting interaction between people.

Racism could be an interesting topic
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+...@googlegroups.com.

polly skid

Feb 28, 2015, 10:43:20 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone think we can ever completely get rid of our universalist moral ideas.. One keeps reading of different kinds of  relativism and blah blah. But i don't think we can ever escape that feeling, when we do something.. Suppose feed a hungry dog..that all humans should do it..  Not like its ok if you dont do it.. Though we pretend it like that.. But i dont understand why people extend such thinking to things like sexuality....

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 11:18:57 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Looking into the idea is the beginning, sexuality is a biological function.. not a spiritual function.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 11:42:41 AM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
That is good know because i know a few people who would love to wring this chicken's neck..

polly skid

Feb 28, 2015, 3:30:14 PM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com

Does being  continuously exposed to gross violations of human Rights make us apathetic?? Being in a city like mine.. Where there are beggars as soon as you b step out of your flat.. I wonder.. We have become so used to this sight .. We don't know what gross wrong we witness continuously.. I am tempted to think all talk is bullshit.. Because so many of us.. Just dont see around us.. I have stopped giving money to them now.. As a naive kid i used to shell out money .. But i feel it's pompous and stupid now.. Unless it's a substantial amount.. But it won't ever be substantial.. Poverty has a strange effect.. I wonder how people explain it away easily with economics... Im not denying there aren't those factors.. But what poverty does  otherwise.. To us is overwhelming i feel...

polly skid

Feb 28, 2015, 3:32:23 PM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com

What scares me is that i too have an urge to look away and move on... It's scary isnt it... Realizing we aren't who we thought we were...

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 4:02:29 PM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Being loving and kind is never stupid or pompous. Where you live is difficult at best at this moment i have guidance to offer.

allan...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 4:23:42 PM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Do you know vam?

archytas

Feb 28, 2015, 7:25:36 PM2/28/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Lot of interesting stuff their pol.  There is always something written on such matters, from the creation of indifference, to the sleazy economics of war and rat race and physicists speculating on the holographic universe.  One wants to believe in the noble savage or some distant garden of Eden, yet this ain't more than fable. Most of the stuff crossing our paths is bulldung or swept under the carpet.  Maybe some of us come to realise we are not what others and the system tell us we should be?  I have just fed a not very hungry old dog - Zak caught me in the kitchen with a nuzzling nose and conned some biscuits.

Gabby

archytas

Mar 1, 2015, 7:30:33 PM3/1/15
Come down off that high horse before it tips you off Gabby.  Muttier and Muttier every day - we might mutter.  You would have no one able to say anything to anyone else in your group of the pure one, whilst peddling the other face of Janus for spite.  Why not explain what deep soaked-up prejudice you think you see?

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 2:57:52 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what kind of thing or history you have with your mother (Muttier resembles: mother, mummy, more motherly than you, courage, animal, mutation) and it shouldn't matter here I think. I interpret it as an allegation to the political power and perceived dominance of Angela Merkel here in Europe, who we call Mutti here in Germany. Depending on which German history you have and how old you are, the Mutti sound has different connotations.

Let me ask again, what is being done here in this group to stop or even prevent sexist and racist discrimination? Who could members turn to? Do we have to contact Google as legally this is Google ground? No, they have business to do. So there we go.

Am Montag, 2. März 2015 schrieb archytas :
Come down off that high horse before it tips you off Gabby.  Muttier and Muttier every day - we might say.

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 6:02:06 PM UTC, Gabby wrote:
[...]

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 4:02:27 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Get over yourself.  You are insulting people far more likely to have done something about racism and a lot of other iniquity than you.  I find it disappointing as I think you have something to say - others find it hurtful.  Do they call her Mutti in Bavaria?  I remember Mama there for Mum.

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 4:15:46 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I taught my son to call me Mama and to use Mutti as a derogative term. There is a different usage even here in Berlin. I don't know the statics for Bavaria, sorry.

Your generalization pattern when direct - even text based evidence - communication is possible, is interesting to me.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 4:20:19 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I suppose you are swish-chic enough to find Mutti old and maybe East German?  I meant the record is long overdue for change.  When Mum was nagging like you Mutti muttering, I used to play Land of Hope and Glory on the piano.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 4:36:26 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Your generalization pattern when direct - even text based evidence - communication is possible, is interesting to me.

This might be to me if I understood it.

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 5:16:20 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Cherry picking or which data do we select, you mean? And would you like it presented in slices or in a tooth friendly mash? How do you like it? I will adjust my response accordingly. What is your wish?

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 6:11:42 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I am somehow sure you won't.  The sun is out here again.  The machines do a lot of statistical relating and signals processing before accepting data.  They might be up for the idea you are adjusting a trap.  Data is not given, despite its name.

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 6:15:50 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Yep, the dark clouds have arrived here. No use asking why you explain to me that data is not given when I spoke of data selection.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 7:14:40 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Only that selecting it is a rather redundant statement concerning data, itself redundant in meaning the given.  These days we speak of empirical adequacy.  To present a theory is to specify a family of structures, its models; and secondly, to specify certain parts of those models (the empirical substructures) as candidates for the direct representation of observable phenomena. Roughly speaking, the theory is empirically adequate if the observable phenomena can “find a home” within the structures described by the theory — that is to say, the observable phenomena can be “embedded” in the theory.  This does not amount to selection or cherry picking in the cheating sense.  The constructive empiricist takes what counts as observable as the subject of scientific theory and not something that can be determined a priori. Science itself, then, is ultimately the arbiter of what counts as observable.

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 7:42:26 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Neil, from that point of view, within that framework, with that goal, you have to see all my statements as redundant. Pointless, meaningless, failed attempts at communication and understanding.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 11:32:05 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Now we're getting somewhere.  Another way of putting all that would be that too much science makes you blind.  The machines have taught me that the primary purpose of words is not communication and understanding.  If this were the case we would probably be born speaking them and never be subjected to grammar classes.  One might even wonder what a person attempts with words, given the irrelevance of the spoken to the done.

facilitator

Mar 2, 2015, 11:40:43 AM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Words come in handy during the Scrabble tournament fundraiser we have here every March.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 12:01:54 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
There aren't enough tiles in the box to unscrabble Gabby.  Geggs (9,4) - not that she ever fires a cross word.

facilitator

Mar 2, 2015, 12:38:40 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I have no history with Gabby and have you to decipher her codex.

She has whit, is much more brilliant then she lets on, is direct in like an oxbow lake, and carries her weight in a tough squeeze.  That is all I know so far.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 1:01:43 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Quite a pretty scene of an ox bow lake lying next to a meandering river between Easter and Summer, viewed through the lens of fasting?  Yes there is light under this bushel, though one might worry about the barn if she asked to borrow matches.

allan...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 1:18:51 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
My past experience involving racism is those screaming racism it is often of  a diversion to draw attention away from them.. a slight of hand gimmick to hide their own racism.

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

Mar 2, 2015, 1:42:59 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Certainly true of the politically correct and the cover-up of such as Pakistani heritage community child abuse.

Gabby

Mar 2, 2015, 4:07:49 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
You started this thread to have racism explained to you or just to insult me? No time to read but to start barking again? http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/white-privilege-quantified/386102/

allan...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 4:38:49 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
No Gabby i know what racism is since Dr King explained it to me when i was 18.. i was teaching reading in Watts at the ti.. that was 1965. Before that i lived in a very educate and unique environment where we were shielded from it.
There is only one race Gabby and that is the human race. And our race has interbreed with other actual races in the history of humanity creating the race we know today. I did not start the thread you did when you called me a racist. Maybe all of us need to look at just what racism is..
If you are insulted  that is your problem Gabby.

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 4:53:55 PM3/2/15
to minds-eye
 I did not start the thread you did when you called me a racist.

This falls in the category of shit twisting again.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
4F4.gif

allan...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 4:55:25 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
What ever.
4F4.gif

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 5:03:23 PM3/2/15
to minds-eye
Only one? I see more potential in you:

4F4.gif

Molly

Mar 2, 2015, 5:50:44 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I understood the intent of your thread, Allan, and think it good. I can't say that I would ever use your signature "avoid murder, rape and enslavement or others," but I can't see any racism (or the new charge sexism) in it. Unfortunately, and as horrific as those acts are, they happen in every country throughout history. Every culture culpable, even the ones that stood by and did nothing as in WWII. Don't expect a civil conversation from everyone, not sure everyone is capable or interested. Such is life.

Would like to hear more about your encounter with Dr. King. Remarkable!

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 6:13:04 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
The signature is bullshit! It is proof you can talk Allan into the most absurd wordings. The genesis of it and who influenced him can still be found here. Murder, rape and slavery are STRICTLY NO! I have seen them talking him into the avoidance quatsch, knowing he is not taking his pills! The Arabic translation is the main racist marker though. A lot of his comments are more than only islamophob. Yes, let's all dream of a better world!
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.

allan...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 6:16:35 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
The signature line us meant as a seed  to challenge the teaching of Isil and their.. i can not stand by and do nothing.. i took my knowledge of spirituality and created the seed..  that is also why it us in Arabic.. the way it is written it will cross translate thanks to Neil's suggestions. Avoid is used to try and side step those saying "you can not tell me what to do"   and the only field i have to scatter my seed id the internet  any my email is the only seed sack  ..  Jesus talks about scattering seed..  i am just trying to follow instructions..  who knows maybe others will start scattering my seed hopefully ending up with a better world over time.

As for Doctor King  i was a member of CORE at the time one of just a small hand full of whites at the time so he called all of us back for a pep talk  and because of my age spent a little time alone with me.. it was exciting..  i met a lot of civil rights leaders during that time..

gabbydott

Mar 2, 2015, 6:27:52 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
You scatter your seed  .... And you are just trying to follow instructions ... Jesus, Allan, think for yourself  for god's sake!
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.

RP Singh

Mar 2, 2015, 7:01:24 PM3/2/15
to Minds Eye
Gabby, there are other instructions one could follow, like turning the other cheek which I don't see here.

Molly

Mar 2, 2015, 7:22:56 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Would love to hear the content of his pep talk, if you don't mind.

archytas

Mar 2, 2015, 9:48:55 PM3/2/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I agree Gabby's rather footling argument.  Nasty stuff is a 'no' rather than 'avoid' zone.  Allan is too obstinate to follow instructions (thank goodness).  Avoiding could look like looking the other way like the creep votaries in the Good Samaritan.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.

allan...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 3:33:00 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I will see what of recall it was almost 50 years ago (yikes) i will need time to reflect.

gabbydott

Mar 3, 2015, 3:34:36 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
In a way I find it "nasty" what Molly and you as Allan's idolized masters ( you sit behind the power buttons, you feed him with positive attention cookies) do, despite the fact that I "feel" you don't do it on purpose. Molly is the "avoid" queen, she deliberately steers the view away from the negative and unpleasant, constantly building bridges to the warm, cuddly, positive, holy.[ her positive and holy]. Neil, you wear the "no" hat of authority. You know what is right because you define what is right by the right means. You are so much in your own functional reality that you don't realize how Allan trusted your expertise when you accompanied his path from "do no harm" to a better machine workable "avoid; ...." which gives all his communicative attempts this zombie look now.

All this is obviously not your problem. [Fits good in the racism thread here, I find.]
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to minds-eye+...@googlegroups.com.

archytas

Mar 3, 2015, 3:35:29 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Nothing less than total recall Al.

allan...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 3:38:43 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Avoid has a very interesting definition.
Might consider reading it.

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

archytas

Mar 3, 2015, 6:48:34 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Lord save us Gabby, you'll be doing thinking hats and action shoes soon.  Did you trust someone once and get let down dear?  I much preferred you when you were offering cookies, though I remember that story with the seven persons of restricted growth and what was in the apple.  You are sometimes as painfully repetitive as Microsoft updates on a Tuesday and about as interesting.  Machines can work on both your phrases and even contain you in a fuzzy DL, though you are so repetitive we'd probably use easier prediction logic.

archytas

Mar 3, 2015, 6:55:32 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Its etymology and historic links are not at all obvious - empty, to get rid of in Old French and connected historically with risk.  Now avoiding is legal and evading criminal and meaning almost 'dodge'.  You might think on 'extirpate'.

gabbydott

Mar 3, 2015, 6:57:57 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com

But you must admit that at least repetition does not kill the creative input generation machinery you set up here.

archytas

Mar 3, 2015, 7:05:44 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I can more easily say you don't Gabby.  I thought we were going to get something considered from you on American history?  Repetition was one of the deconstructive dodabs, though one can confuse a lot with moronic tempo.

gabbydott

Mar 3, 2015, 7:16:27 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, you confused something there. My lesson learned will have been on something else. The sound I'm translating on goes back to god's monkey.

archytas

Mar 3, 2015, 8:07:14 AM3/3/15
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Organ grinding no doubt.